Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 663
  1. #526
    sam201055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by tomerzino View Post
    I have a question what should i leave the game running on the night bg extreme or lockdown normal?
    both i get 999 exp beside boosts and benefits but lockdown normal is shorter and i also get boxes?
    thanks for helpers
    BG Ex much better and give more exp and it take 10min to finish
    try to buy blue tickets so you get char skin you will get 20% or 30% more exp when you put them on
    BG Ex will give you 3 to 4k exp every time

  2. #527
    elvenwaagree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i have a little problem with that really i start the hack then the game and create a room (survival) i do exactly as written then the whole music start working and my name change ,auto suicide and all working well but i dont get any boxes
    and it keeps going on and on the game starts > auto suicide with 0 boxes >game ends >all start over
    so i need lil help pls

  3. #528
    sam201055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by elvenwaagree View Post
    i have a little problem with that really i start the hack then the game and create a room (survival) i do exactly as written then the whole music start working and my name change ,auto suicide and all working well but i dont get any boxes
    and it keeps going on and on the game starts > auto suicide with 0 boxes >game ends >all start over
    so i need lil help pls
    you first that happen to it
    ppl that it dont work for them it get the box and dont auto die
    you wright this command like this
    #Box: 3
    right ?
    it should auto collect

  4. #529
    elvenwaagree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by sam201055 View Post


    you first that happen to it
    ppl that it dont work for them it get the box and dont auto die
    you wright this command like this
    #Box: 3
    right ?
    it should auto collect
    yeah write it like that.... actually it doesn't start the auto suicide until i write #Box: 3 but no boxs

  5. #530
    mageman89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sam201055 View Post


    helper dont collect box's if the chat box is open watch that
    last night forget it open found my self at 36min with no box's
    Btw i need enter #Box: 3 every round otherwise its going bugged...Green guys not even respawn q.q

  6. #531
    Wolverinezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead Island Riptide
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Twisted
    you should add more music and more commands^^

  7. #532
    joseph333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    guys i need help i open the game and hacl and in game hack dosnt work what i will do plz help and i am removed xhunter what i will do????

  8. #533
    aNEWvision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    The only thing not working for me is auto suicide, just plays survival indefinitely

  9. #534
    joseph333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    guys can anyone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  10. #535
    aNEWvision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph333 View Post
    guys can anyone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Dude, you need to give a little more detail than "OMGZzzZZZ DAH HAX WUN WERRRRRK!!!! HAAAALP!!!"

  11. #536
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by elvenwaagree View Post
    i have a little problem with that really i start the hack then the game and create a room (survival) i do exactly as written then the whole music start working and my name change ,auto suicide and all working well but i dont get any boxes
    and it keeps going on and on the game starts > auto suicide with 0 boxes >game ends >all start over
    so i need lil help pls
    Quote Originally Posted by elvenwaagree View Post
    yeah write it like that.... actually it doesn't start the auto suicide until i write #Box: 3 but no boxs
    Quote Originally Posted by mageman89 View Post
    Btw i need enter #Box: 3 every round otherwise its going bugged...Green guys not even respawn q.q
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph333 View Post
    guys i need help i open the game and hacl and in game hack dosnt work what i will do plz help and i am removed xhunter what i will do????
    Quote Originally Posted by aNEWvision View Post
    The only thing not working for me is auto suicide, just plays survival indefinitely
    Not Sure if all you guys know this but you must start AVA with the NWZlauncher if you do not start Aeria this way you will have problems with this hack & commands! do not use the aeria ignite
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  12. #537
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post


    Not Sure if all you guys know this but you must start AVA with the NWZlauncher if you do not start Aeria this way you will have problems with this hack & commands! do not use the aeria ignite
    Im using win7 32 bit.. and if i start the game with the NWZLauncher , auto-suicide doesnt work! But im a steam player, so when i start the game with steam, the auto suicide works properly! Just a tip for people who plays AVA with steam try it, maybe work maybe not!
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

  13. #538
    endlezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hack been working fine until today said another private program running and close the game...can anyone please confirm if this hack still work or it been patched?

  14. #539
    aNEWvision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Yeah, I'm launching it correctly and having no problems... except for the no suicide, which isn't really a big deal, because it works fine with AI

  15. #540
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerPT View Post
    Im using win7 32 bit.. and if i start the game with the NWZLauncher , auto-suicide doesnt work! But im a steam player, so when i start the game with steam, the auto suicide works properly! Just a tip for people who plays AVA with steam try it, maybe work maybe not!
    that's fine if you use steam again im not a steam player.. im letting the non steam players know they must open from NWZlauncher or the hack will not work right it is a must! do not use aeria ignite & please do not quote me on something like this because this method has been stated by Jabberwo0ck & many others! so by you saying it wont work with NWZlauncher is counter productive & may confuse people mostly the noobs new to the game & that do not know the proper steps to run the hack..& theres not many people that play with steam or in that matter have steam questions! no need to quote me back on this theres already enough people burring all the answers with crap. some people are just to lazy to dig through the pages for answers.
    Quote Originally Posted by endlezzz View Post
    Hack been working fine until today said another private program running and close the game...can anyone please confirm if this hack still work or it been patched?
    the hack is still 100% working you might have a process running that aeria consider third party.. & if you cant figure out which process that is close all processes & log off ur computer then log back in its worth a try
    Last edited by taellis56; 01-18-2014 at 03:14 AM.
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Co-op Helper, boxes freezing in Prison Break: Survival.
    By neknek1133 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:22 AM
  2. Need help!!!! CO-OP helper+box farm
    By ihackava4ever in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
  3. [Solved] Box farming
    By Sound0fDeath in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 07:31 AM
  4. [Request] Boxes Farm
    By hellride in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:05 AM
  5. ZM Crater Crystal box farming
    By elodie13 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 08:37 AM