Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 663
  1. #541
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post

    that's fine if you use steam again im not a steam player.. im letting the non steam players know they must open from NWZlauncher or the hack will not work right it is a must! do not use aeria ignite & please do not quote me on something like this because this method has been stated by Jabberwo0ck & many others! so by you saying it wont work with NWZlauncher is counter productive & may confuse people mostly the noobs new to the game & that do not know the proper steps to run the hack..& theres not many people that play with steam or in that matter have steam questions! no need to quote me back on this theres already enough people burring all the answers with crap. some people are just to lazy to dig through the pages for answers.

    the hack is still 100% working you might have a process running that aeria consider third party.. & if you cant figure out which process that is close all processes & log off ur computer then log back in its worth a try
    Who are you to say that i cant quote you ?
    I understood your point of view but....
    Like the way you are giving a tip for non steam players.. i'm giving another tip for steam players, i'm sharing my own experience, because someone can be stuck in a situation like mine, 2 days ago!

    PS: I guess that some people dont read your posts with that type of letter
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

  2. #542
    taellis56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    361
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerPT View Post
    Who are you to say that i cant quote you ?
    I understood your point of view but....
    Like the way you are giving a tip for non steam players.. i'm giving another tip for steam players, i'm sharing my own experience, because someone can be stuck in a situation like mine, 2 days ago!

    PS: I guess that some people dont read your posts with that type of letter
    SMH.. considering you have 110 post & have 3 thanks I guess not many people don't see or bother to read your post! & ive helped you solve your problems in the past.. that's being hypocritical & obviously you read my letters considering you quote me a lot & visited my page.. & I use colors because its proven fact colors & bold letters grab attention another thing im not out to get a thanks or build a rep ive never asked for a thanks.. I am one of the few on here that still have patients to try & help people solve there problems.. & more then 90% of the letters I put out always provide accurate information & solutions to the most common problems. also I asked you nicely to not quote me to avoid these type of useless post that do not help nobody quote me if you like this will be the last time I respond to such stupidity
    Last edited by taellis56; 01-17-2014 at 02:41 PM.
    If i have helped out in anyway let me know by leaving a simple "thanks" & ty

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to taellis56 For This Useful Post:

    aNEWvision (01-17-2014)

  4. #543
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by taellis56 View Post


    SMH.. considering you have 110 post & have 3 thanks & ive helped you solve your problems in the past.. that's being hypocritical & obviously you read my letters considering you quote me a lot & visited my page.. & I use colors because its proven fact colors & bold letters grab attention another thing im not out to get a thanks or build a rep ive never asked for a thanks.. I am one of the few on here that still have patients to try & help people solve there problems.. & more then 90% of the letters I put out always provide accurate information & solutions to the most common problems. also I asked you nicely to not quote me to avoid these type of useless post that do not help nobody quote me if you like this will be the last time I respond to such stupidity
    You are right, you helped me, im appreciated for the help, plus i gave you a thanks!
    Yeah i can read what you write but as you stated the "noobs", maybe they cant read, and still skip your posts with a nice help
    I just quoted you at that time to add more information that you had already posted, and then you started a useless conversation to not quote you again.. wtv
    As you are here to help, im here too! i dont give a f**k about thanks or number of posts, i dont earn anything with it! LOL
    This is the last post i quote you, have a nice day!
    Last edited by PlayerPT; 01-18-2014 at 07:05 AM.
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlayerPT For This Useful Post:

    taellis56 (01-17-2014),thechuchuguy (01-18-2014)

  6. #544
    aNEWvision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Asleep
    So many things that can be said... but there is no point in starting drama lol

  7. #545
    Wolverinezzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead Island Riptide
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    161
    My Mood
    Twisted
    is there a way to turn off the hack without existing ava???????????????? so i can actually play in pvp

  8. #546
    .OSheR.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thanks XDDDDD
    Last edited by .OSheR.; 01-18-2014 at 02:47 AM.

  9. #547
    ejart999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you ! seriously :)
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ouch nice work win7 32
    Im Handsome





    MY BADGES




  10. #548
    sam201055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverinezzz View Post
    is there a way to turn off the hack without existing ava???????????????? so i can actually play in pvp
    no you have to Exit the game to close it

  11. #549
    kekk99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    guys every time I open the game and try to get me to the farm with a new account after a while I said that it was taken off the connection to the server, but this is not true because if I try to login with my account lvl 12 makes me play o.O

  12. #550
    sam201055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    178
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by kekk99 View Post
    guys every time I open the game and try to get me to the farm with a new account after a while I said that it was taken off the connection to the server, but this is not true because if I try to login with my account lvl 12 makes me play o.O
    game servers have some problems not just you its from the game it self

  13. #551
    kekk99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so should I wait?

  14. #552
    gabriel009's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    all time, stop work ava..... i try with computer-> advanse system setings, Advensed PErformance, etc, but dont WORK

  15. #553
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by kekk99 View Post
    so should I wait?
    yes, you should wait..
    Usually i see the ava status server here -> Alliance of Valiant Arms - Game Server Status
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

  16. #554
    kekk99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    to me is when I use the hack that tells me that I have no connection

  17. #555
    negro200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I do not disable xhunter tells me access denied how can I do? I have windos 7 ultimate

Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Co-op Helper, boxes freezing in Prison Break: Survival.
    By neknek1133 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2014, 09:22 AM
  2. Need help!!!! CO-OP helper+box farm
    By ihackava4ever in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
  3. [Solved] Box farming
    By Sound0fDeath in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-21-2013, 07:31 AM
  4. [Request] Boxes Farm
    By hellride in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 08:05 AM
  5. ZM Crater Crystal box farming
    By elodie13 in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 08:37 AM