Today I release my AVA Simple Hack v1.0.
- Unlimited Ammo (Unl. Ammo) // You have unlimited ammo
- Anti Kick // Players can't kick/report you
- Wallhack // You can see players through walls(not chams!)
- Super Weapons // Your weapon shoots very fast(Bullets auto-set)
- Name Changer // Change your name!
- Super Jump // You can jump very high #Should be patched/serverside
- A credits button // You can see the credits *-*
1. First disable xhunter1 (
2. When you opened the AVA main process you can start my hack
3. Click on functions you want!
4. Have fun!
90% of the non-visual function on that thing doesn't works anymore (i talk about the link you posted)(i have to say that because some dumb people though i was talking about your release <.<)
btw seems wierd to me, how did you make the super jump? the function got completly removed from the SDK, and of course you know that changing the visual value of jump will do nothing. also if you know that, why did you add it in your cheat saying : it may not work ?
did it actually worked atleast once ? if no then why did you add it in the hack ? we can guess you will say that you never tested it but left it there. seems totally right lul
^That's the question. Why the hell do you add stuff to that hack and then say that it won't work? Don't add it then.
Also, in my source code release i clearly said THIS:
Originally Posted by ccman32
I used this code for all of my older hacks i released on MPGH but at the moment it is detected and cannot be used in AVA without a bypass.
Since that external trainer uses the FindWindow / OpenProcess / WriteProcessMemory / ReadProcessMemory API's, theres a very high chance that XIGNCODE detects it, as well as any other "normal" anti cheat would. I don't even get why people like @Neox or @NIK! still try to release stuff like this. It will work for like 10-30% of the users who manage to disable the xigncode service and even then theres always a chance that it still gets detected by some pseudo random scans. But well, better than nothing tho. I won't use it anyway...