Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 202
  1. #31
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,399
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post


    There are many ways to get addresses:

    -Addylogger(patterns)
    -Another forum
    -Friends
    -Dumps
    ->Says that he use many ways to get the addresses.
    ->Says that he didn't test the game because he don't have AVA.
    ->Didn't know that Patterns are gotten by checking the game's bytes also known as memory and that means you need the game's AVA.exe to check it.
    ->Didn't know that SDK require the game.exe to dumb the games functions.
    ->Didn't know that the super jump is already patched.

    Good job . You're the best hacker.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    AVA PlaYe (01-11-2014),avaman455 (01-13-2014),MarvLie (01-12-2014),Neox. (01-11-2014)

  3. #32
    U_UGOODavaCheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post


    #superjump doesn't work //patched
    1.Why putting in the super jump hack if it does not work
    2.All other tool you walk it??
    3.Remove supert jump hack if it does not work is useless
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

  4. #33
    Fr33dom99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Wow..

    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    ->Says that he use many ways to get the addresses.
    ->Says that he didn't test the game because he don't have AVA.
    ->Didn't know that Patterns are gotten by checking the game's bytes also known as memory and that means you need the game's AVA.exe to check it.
    ->Didn't know that SDK require the game.exe to dumb the games functions.
    ->Didn't know that the super jump is already patched.

    Good job . You're the best hacker.
    Well Hey, if it works, Great!
    If it doesnt? Were back where we were. With nothing. IT doesnt matter either way.
    The thing is? You dont need to be a prick about it? Got it?
    He tried, he gave us something. So stop complaining.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fr33dom99 For This Useful Post:

    Skreal95 (01-12-2014)

  6. #34
    styler283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    ->Says that he use many ways to get the addresses.
    ->Says that he didn't test the game because he don't have AVA.
    ->Didn't know that Patterns are gotten by checking the game's bytes also known as memory and that means you need the game's AVA.exe to check it.
    ->Didn't know that SDK require the game.exe to dumb the games functions.
    ->Didn't know that the super jump is already patched.

    Good job . You're the best hacker.
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    ->Says that he use many ways to get the addresses.
    ->Says that he didn't test the game because he don't have AVA.
    ->Didn't know that Patterns are gotten by checking the game's bytes also known as memory and that means you need the game's AVA.exe to check it.
    ->Didn't know that SDK require the game.exe to dumb the games functions.
    ->Didn't know that the super jump is already patched.

    Good job . You're the best hacker.
    Oh well, that sorts things out. Another fake...

  7. #35
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr33dom99 View Post
    Well Hey, if it works, Great!
    If it doesnt? Were back where we were. With nothing. IT doesnt matter either way.
    The thing is? You dont need to be a prick about it? Got it?
    He tried, he gave us something. So stop complaining.
    yeah mostly gave fake smile to most of you, i guess that's what you mean by ''he gave us something''
    else it was to get your thanks & + rep
    I Miss the old time


  8. #36
    SparkleFart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I don't trust that troll face...

  9. #37
    Like4G6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    84
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    Hope you release some hacks in the Future I enjoyed your hacks!
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

    ->Says that he use many ways to get the addresses.
    ->Says that he didn't test the game because he don't have AVA.
    ->Didn't know that Patterns are gotten by checking the game's bytes also known as memory and that means you need the game's AVA.exe to check it.
    ->Didn't know that SDK require the game.exe to dumb the games functions.
    ->Didn't know that the super jump is already patched.

    Good job . You're the best hacker.

  10. #38
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,314
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post
    Hey MPGH!
    Today I release my AVA Simple Hack v1.0.

    Screen:


    Functions:
    - Unlimited Ammo (Unl. Ammo) // You have unlimited ammo
    - Anti Kick // Players can't kick/report you
    - Wallhack // You can see players through walls(not chams!)
    - Super Weapons // Your weapon shoots very fast(Bullets auto-set)
    - Name Changer // Change your name!
    - Super Jump // You can jump very high #Should be patched/serverside
    - A credits button // You can see the credits *-*

    Tutorial:

    1. First disable xhunter1 ( )
    2. When you opened the AVA main process you can start my hack
    3. Click on functions you want!
    4. Have fun!


    Credits:

    ccman32 - base & memory class

    Download: Attachment

    VirusTotal: Click me!
    Jotti's : Click me!

    Changelog:
    This must have taken some time . I stopped playing i found something better http://www.devotions.net/bible/00new.htm
    you guys know right from wrong choose right
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 01-11-2014 at 03:06 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HOOSIER For This Useful Post:

    No.1Priority (01-11-2014)

  12. #39
    dimon-tools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    53
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angry
    trying to run it

  13. #40
    louisp14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Le quebec FTW
    Posts
    123
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thx dude !!!

  14. #41
    bokaj198's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    If this works, we got another talented hacker on forum (unlike me).

  15. #42
    KeMichie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Love that Unl. Ammo and Super Weapon, just spamming that sniper haha!
    Good job! Though super jump does not work >_<

  16. #43
    xand11theman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I Hope It works

  17. #44
    jasonlover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey Fr3ddy11 i saw you in game, in infection room where you used your own hack and you were speaking to everyone in room. you did spawn death valley chainsaw bosses and beginz extreme robots. see this snapshot i got from a video i recorded. but i wonder why don't you release your beautiful hack here on MPGH? you hog it just for yourself?
    some of the functions i have seen in your hack:
    god mode
    character multiplier: dozens of your character are spawned
    aimbot
    super weapons
    super jump: you say it's patched but i saw you above the highest buildings in burning temple map (infection mode)
    anti kick anti report
    kick random player (this happened to me, when you get kicked you leave completely the game and return to desktop)
    OPK one position kill


    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    kYPhegc.jpg  


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonlover For This Useful Post:

    rozyalyan (01-11-2014)

  19. #45
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    Hey Fr3ddy11 i saw you in game, in infection room where you used your own hack and you were speaking to everyone in room. you did spawn death valley chainsaw bosses and beginz extreme robots. see this snapshot i got from a video i recorded. but i wonder why don't you release your beautiful hack here on MPGH? you hog it just for yourself?
    some of the functions i have seen in your hack:
    god mode
    character multiplier: dozens of your character are spawned
    aimbot
    super weapons
    super jump: you say it's patched but i saw you above the highest buildings in burning temple map (infection mode)
    anti kick anti report
    kick random player (this happened to me, when you get kicked you leave completely the game and return to desktop)
    OPK one position kill


    simply because after that the MPGH community started to leech our released hack (Uav)and the minion that were in charge at that time did allowed them saying there no rules againts it, since that we decided to stop release thing to pub, jabber changed his mind and started to release some co-op farm, it was his choice.

    also i wouldn't release my hack to pub, it is too OP, there actually (from as far as ive seen) no hack able to beat mine (true fact and Proud of it) + another reason is that actually there are some people that just take some code of jabber release to update & make his own better. that will not happen with my things
    I Miss the old time


Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Simple Hacks/ Chams for Combat Arms
    By mcnabbmc in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. New simple hack!!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Simple Hack
    By CyberStrikeX3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 10:46 AM
  4. Small simple hack for the cho0bs
    By Grim09 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 11:30 PM
  5. All what we need simple hack for now.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 12:08 PM