Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 202
  1. #46
    uMaDxShep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    80
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    simply because after that the MPGH community started to leech our released hack (Uav)and the minion that were in charge at that time did allowed them saying there no rules againts it, since that we decided to stop release thing to pub, jabber changed his mind and started to release some co-op farm, it was his choice.

    also i wouldn't release my hack to pub, it is too OP, there actually (from as far as ive seen) no hack able to beat mine (true fact and Proud of it) + another reason is that actually there are some people that just take some code of jabber release to update & make his own better. that will not happen with my things
    why you dun release just a uav hack nothing more will be greatfull.

  2. #47
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    simply because after that the MPGH community started to leech our released hack (Uav)and the minion that were in charge at that time did allowed them saying there no rules againts it, since that we decided to stop release thing to pub, jabber changed his mind and started to release some co-op farm, it was his choice.

    also i wouldn't release my hack to pub, it is too OP, there actually (from as far as ive seen) no hack able to beat mine (true fact and Proud of it) + another reason is that actually there are some people that just take some code of jabber release to update & make his own better. that will not happen with my things
    I agree with your point of view, and if i was in your position , i would do the same !
    but why not release a simple wallhack ?
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

  3. #48
    GMAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by natnoppol View Post
    I cant download tihis hack
    Just Wait!

  4. #49
    Threadstarter
    I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
    Donator
    _PuRe.LucK*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk bruh.
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    5,189
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by uMaDxShep View Post
    why you dun release just a uav hack nothing more will be greatfull.
    Yeah I can do this...

  5. #50
    GMAB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post


    Yeah I can do this...
    Your Hack Will Not Work...

  6. #51
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    simply because after that the MPGH community started to leech our released hack (Uav)and the minion that were in charge at that time did allowed them saying there no rules againts it, since that we decided to stop release thing to pub, jabber changed his mind and started to release some co-op farm, it was his choice.

    also i wouldn't release my hack to pub, it is too OP, there actually (from as far as ive seen) no hack able to beat mine (true fact and Proud of it) + another reason is that actually there are some people that just take some code of jabber release to update & make his own better. that will not happen with my things
    too OP isnt the right term XD, id day disastrous, give it to a 5 year old baby and hell bring ava down XD
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38


    Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :






    AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

  7. #52
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I see no credits for my XIGNCODE3 fix

    Nice release anyway, and it's good to see the section getting better again with new leechers releasing hacks that are fucking patched and not even tested by the OP... Useless release as the game script has changed since ccman32 released his hack, and all you've done is copy and paste!!!
    Last edited by Riddick; 01-11-2014 at 07:04 PM.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

    Neox. (01-11-2014),PhOtaku (01-12-2014),Riachu (01-11-2014),ySoNoob (01-11-2014)

  9. #53
    U_UGOODavaCheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wtf it is useless to seek it every time administrator are at your disposal 24h wait
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

  10. #54
    Blacksidius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i will try it and find out if it works

  11. #55
    DarkPlugin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome Boy View Post


    wont work , super jump is server sided
    We already had a super jump hack so..
    [/CENTER]

  12. #56
    kaplilg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    In Love
    Seems nice thanks man


  13. #57
    castro_miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal, Lisbon
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by styler283 View Post
    Oh well, that sorts things out. Another fake...
    sure... fake with 1k+ thanks ? Gj MPGH users who thank'd him then lol just think b4 post.

  14. #58
    castro_miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal, Lisbon
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
    1. I ask when would not approve I answer to a question looks
    2. once was enough and I know will understand links
    3. thank you to stop spam your links
    Dude, go to the school, learn some english. After that just comment whatever u want in all the threads. -.-

  15. #59
    castro_miguel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Portugal, Lisbon
    Posts
    147
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by GMAB View Post
    Your Hack Will Not Work...
    cala-te socio, nem percebes um cu de hacks, so sabes que mata mais rapido e ves pelas paredes LOOOOL, aguarda calado e nao te humilhes vŠ.

  16. #60
    PlayerPT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Root
    Posts
    133
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
    cala-te socio, nem percebes um cu de hacks, so sabes que mata mais rapido e ves pelas paredes LOOOOL, aguarda calado e nao te humilhes vŠ.
    xDDD ganda espiga, relaxa que jŠ ť tarde ! xD
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PlayerPT For This Useful Post:

    castro_miguel (01-11-2014)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Simple Hacks/ Chams for Combat Arms
    By mcnabbmc in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. New simple hack!!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Simple Hack
    By CyberStrikeX3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 10:46 AM
  4. Small simple hack for the cho0bs
    By Grim09 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 11:30 PM
  5. All what we need simple hack for now.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 12:08 PM