Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerPT View Post
    xDDD ganda espiga, relaxa que já é tarde ! xD
    ya uma beca xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
    Dude, go to the school, learn some english. After that just comment whatever u want in all the threads. -.-
    look at the flags bat if your not blind you must or I'm not English must score wholesale for understanding??? something else and I'm a girl not a man stop then tell me or another guy
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
    look at the flags bat if your not blind you must or I'm not English must score wholesale for understanding??? something else and I'm a girl not a man stop then tell me or another guy
    who cares u r a girl and not a man? looool this isn't a 'meetme' website so all gamers here... Just learn english, seriously, we can't understand sh** of what u r talking about lel

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    who cares u r a girl and not a man? looool this isn't a 'meetme' website so all gamers here... Just learn english, seriously, we can't understand sh** of what u r talking about lel
    just as I am told and pool man and say I did my best to speak English well is not born my native language so if its a problem for you I lie crazy -_-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

ahah mesmo a sério, não entendi um caralho do que ela disse xD
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic539280_1.gif

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    just as I am told and pool man and say I did my best to speak English well is not born my native language so if its a problem for you I lie crazy -_-
    I born at france otherwise I can speak portuguese and english too. whatever, say what u want lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    if your to make the comment to piss the world as usual the farm is good if I said back later and anyway it is pointless to talk 2 my English idiot if you have problems I will shit I did my best to talk shit language problem tends worse ben good games and good hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    if your to make the comment to piss the world as usual the farm is good if I said back later and anyway it is pointless to talk 2 my English idiot if you have problems I will shit I did my best to talk shit language problem tends worse ben good games and good hack
    http : // translate . google . com / #fr / en /

Have fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I born at france otherwise I can speak portuguese and english too. whatever, say what u want lol
    I speak French and I am Chinese Egyptian origin I am trying to learn English so sorry your not a writer: p good I disconnected good games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    http : // translate . google . com / #fr / en /

Have fun
    sorry but no I do not not use it good stop need not want to have offense because of that idiot who criticize bey good games

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    That awesome trainer keep up

Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

Thanks
    work in tw server?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hi mister NIK!
    logically, super jump requires God mode with it. because when you jump in the sky and fall down from such a very high distance you will die when your feet hit the ground. it might be reasonable to implement a button for God mode under super jump button. maybe you didn't have this function.
    super jump is very useful in infection mode: you jump to a high safe place and let zombies boil of rage there down when they really can do nothing LOL they can't reach you !
    i hope this beautiful function was not patched. patching more functions will ruin AVA.
    truly said, Aeria ruined AVA. they are patching everything just for their financial interest. for money reasons:
    1. first, they patched death valley map because people used to farm euros with cheat engine

2. they patched grenade door glitch in lockdown extreme because people used to win the mission with it and get full supply and euros

3. they "truncated" all rewards : from 40.000 euros to only 30.000 euro when you sign up for a new account

4. the tutorial was 10.000 euro, now it is only 5.000 euro. too bad for newbies who joined ava. they really start as poor soldiers

5. the supply bar when filled, was 5000 euro, now it is only 4000 euro. sometimes you fill it 3 times and you get only 2000 euro

6. they made all guns in the shop timed, expendable. yesterdays when i bought red tiger and SA58 para, i had them for good, permanent. now you only have guns for 30 days. how lame! instead of enjoying game-play, people spend hours in survival 3 boxes just to secure the next 30 days of their gun when it expires. how lame again!

7. and what about the capsule shop? yesterdays when i won desmodus, i paid only about 180.000 euro in individual capsule. now no individual to make you pay more. and the system of tickets tripled or quadrupled the price of all guns: 40.000 euro buy 10 tickets right ? you need 200 tickets to buy desmodus right ? then the real price of desmodus now is 800.000 euro. if you didn't calculate ... this is just an example..

8. i have a Korean friend on facebook. he told me that many items offered for free on KAVA, Aeria turned them to AP items. why should you pay ? Koreans get those items for free. how lame!

9. i remember, a lawyer, a friend of mine said: "trying to make money from something you don't own is illegal". Aeria wants to make money from AVA something they don't own. AVA doesn't belong to Aeria, it's Korean artists who designed this nice game.. Aeria just hosted a server that's all.
    the blame doesn't have to fall on Aeria only, it has to fall on this world full of idiots who don't think and don't ask the least question and buy AP for items that expire in the end.
    THAT IS WHY AERIA is getting richer ... BUY NEW HOUSES AND SPORT CARS ... BECAUSE THE WORLD IS FULL OF IDIOTS
    "i never buy AP and i will never do" i prefer to spend money on beautiful clothes, delicious food, computer accessories.. but i don't give money to motherfuckers, sorry
    i mean finally, Aeria screws all people and really don't care whether people enjoy AVA or not. they only care about one thing: their financial interest..
    "YOU CAN REMAIN YEARS AS A POOR SOLDIER UNTIL YOU BECOME A PURPLE RANK ONLY WITH ONE DEFAULT NOOB GUN OR STG44 IN YOUR INVENTORY AND NONE WILL CARE ABOUT YOU"
    that's why i hack lol
    ok i was in a happy mood to speak.
    once again thank you mister NIK! for this nice release

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jasonlover For This Useful Post:

ccman32 (01-12-2014),Jabberwock (01-12-2014),karban12 (01-12-2014),PhOtaku (01-12-2014),sam201055 (01-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Not working on 32 bit windows xp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonlover View Post
    too bad for newbies who joined ava. they really start as poor soldiers
    Not really. I just joined, played 1 day- reached sergeant rank. And now I have like 230,000 Euros.
    "A successful man is who can lay a firm foundation with bricks that others throw at him." - David Brinkley

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast