Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 202
  1. #121
    ySoNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,223
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    OMG let the lady express herself or shut your trap.



    Nice hacker now I can stop releasing my co-op helper and go on vacation to rest.
    xD maybe....



  2. #122
    DavidBarker12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post


    OPK is better than aimbot...
    i would say yah but i like aimbot q.q

  3. #123
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,942
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,162
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBarker12 View Post
    i would say yah but i like aimbot q.q
    Well for me the better is silent aim no need to search for enemy


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  4. #124
    Xinco033's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    to sad it works

  5. #125
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by castro_miguel View Post
    I born at france otherwise I can speak portuguese and english too. whatever, say what u want lol
    well your grammar sucks my friend take a look in the mirror before pointing at others faces

  6. #126
    Sparta98Nh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    The Hack doesnt work for me ;( when i start the hack in AVA then i can click on the hack but nothing happens ... hope i get help! My xhunter1 is disabled
    and theres no ''Peep'' at the startup of the hack

    Sparta98Nh,

  7. #127
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ameer View Post
    Approved, Not tested ingame.
    Post results.

    Make sure you follow us on Facebook : MPGH AVA
    The only part of this that works is the unlimited ammo, and even that function glitches out. I call complete and utter bullshit on this post. He made an unlimited ammo trainer...dassit.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  8. #128
    SacredEagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Above The Clouds
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    The only part of this that works is the unlimited ammo, and even that function glitches out. I call complete and utter bullshit on this post. He made an unlimited ammo trainer...dassit.
    Give the guy some credit at least, I'm sure if you spent an incredible amount of hours on making a hack for a community then everyone just there flamming at you for a few mistakes you've done you'd be mad too. Just wait for his next release then all will be good.

  9. #129
    Threadstarter
    I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
    Donator
    _PuRe.LucK*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk bruh.
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    5,189
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    The only part of this that works is the unlimited ammo, and even that function glitches out. I call complete and utter bullshit on this post. He made an unlimited ammo trainer...dassit.
    Look at my post above...
    Don't flame.

  10. #130
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SacredEagle View Post
    Give the guy some credit at least, I'm sure if you spent an incredible amount of hours on making a hack for a community then everyone just there flamming at you for a few mistakes you've done you'd be mad too. Just wait for his next release then all will be good.
    I generally would be completely patient and all, but because almost all the functions didn't work, (and not one worked properly), I feel like he's farming for thanks. Do you remember TOWERZ? Reminds me of that guy...I was the first to say that he was BS. 30 releases later that didn't open, and people started catching on. He's now banned.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  11. #131
    oXParadoxXo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who cares? ಠ_ಠ B̸̼̲͓̹̼͙̥̞̭̌̽
    Posts
    509
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    274
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by NIK! View Post


    #Unl. Ammo - Working
    #Wallhack - Working

    The other things don't work...
    But I'll fix this in the next version.

    //To all:

    ### PLEASE DON'T FLAME / WRITE ABOUT THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE HACK. I'LL PATCH IT ###
    The wallhack isn't working.


    If you need my help, feel free to contact me. Unless you're gonna beg- then leave me alone. ಠ_ಠ



     
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Stop begging, it's just annoying.
     
    Best quotes ever:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Hell no. They don't ban me. Simply because they can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by RageSmirk View Post
    I'm above the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    You should all have knife-fights to the death to amuse me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    PEW PEW ALLAHU ACKBAR
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    It should be allowed to brutally murder people if their iq is below 10...

  12. #132
    Threadstarter
    I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing.
    Donator
    _PuRe.LucK*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk bruh.
    Posts
    521
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    5,189
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


    I generally would be completely patient and all, but because almost all the functions didn't work, (and not one worked properly), I feel like he's farming for thanks. Do you remember TOWERZ? Reminds me of that guy...I was the first to say that he was BS. 30 releases later that didn't open, and people started catching on. He's now banned.
    Look at my other Hacks. There you can see I'm not farming thanks...

  13. #133
    boemboem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Busy
    doesn't work for me and i've disabled xhunter1

  14. #134
    zakariahr11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    63
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    19
    My Mood
    Angry
    does it works on Win7 64Bits ???

  15. #135
    silencekiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    55
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol dude this is a piece of (u know what i mean)
    this hack doesnt work only unlimited ammo
    he is flashing us xD
    sorry man but this is not so good as i hoped
    but keep trying









Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Simple Hacks/ Chams for Combat Arms
    By mcnabbmc in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. New simple hack!!
    By Shamrock in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:38 PM
  3. Simple Hack
    By CyberStrikeX3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 10:46 AM
  4. Small simple hack for the cho0bs
    By Grim09 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 11:30 PM
  5. All what we need simple hack for now.
    By sieko in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 12:08 PM