Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 877
  1. #286
    honghac04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    50
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amazed
    realBotJ4XOfKhBGpyQAZm.exe has stopped working? Please help

  2. #287
    nin2246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nin2246 View Post
    Im going to update service packs and everything and restart PC it may or may not help but all I can think of... I'll let ya know if it helps at all. Is their something I could delete/ add to help? Something random I suppose?
    One game went rather well I thought everything was fixed by doing the 45+ updates from windows (Only 1 important) I also did the process service 2 hack. the 2nd game after about 15 kills I crashed same as before. I don't know what to do, in other words I am going to find a different cheat.

  3. #288
    that's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    418
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    629
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by nin2246 View Post
    One game went rather well I thought everything was fixed by doing the 45+ updates from windows (Only 1 important) I also did the process service 2 hack. the 2nd game after about 15 kills I crashed same as before. I don't know what to do, in other words I am going to find a different cheat.
    Yeah, you could actually buy the real one.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to that's For This Useful Post:

    Frought (01-25-2014)

  5. #289
    nin2246's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post


    Yeah, you could actually buy the real one.
    Whats buying? <3

  6. #290
    madboy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sad
    it crashes ava every time i finish a map!!!!like it log out when i go out of room!!!!!!!

  7. #291
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    ccman32 is considered by many to be so good at everything, when really he just leeches and steals other people's work and he gets the credit for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by that's View Post
    Don't even talk. You lie more than anything.
    You have just said what I was going to . And as Jabber said , ccman is sneaky as fuck , liar and leecher . He is stealer from now as well.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  8. #292
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    Keep talking out your brown star kid, it doesn't change anything, so go back to the Unreal site and spank your monkey.. if you are staff as you say so!

    Check this thread out for Staff Admin views on cracked paid hacks: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post1030345
    Again my friend , you are defending the leecher. By the way I don't really know exactly why did ccman do that . Maybe because he failed to do what uNrEal done ? I mean he failed in making the hacks without the CO-Helper aka Hooah ! And he failed in releasing anything that makes him awesome again . Yeah , he's in the idiots minds "The best hacker awesome coder not leecher friendly best release" . But in the coders minds who knew who is he and why he's doing that .

    By the way , riddick . Liz cannot decide somethings that is about MPGH as general , Dave and arun are the only admins who can decide in this shit.
    Last edited by Frought; 01-25-2014 at 01:01 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  9. #293
    SoloFuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    -SOLVED- Press Home to configure. Great. Didn't see it on the screen at first! Great job guys!

    Can anyone give me the exact procedure to get this running? Here's what im doing tell me what's wrong.
    1. Start the realbot with admin priv.
    2. Log in and click steamcheat.
    3. Wait to see: Searching for Alliance of Valiant Arms...
    4. Launch AVA from the aeria games launcher
    5. Log in to AVA
    6. AVA pops up and everything looks the same.
    Am i missing something?

    Okay I see that aspects of the hack are running when i start up a survival game but i have no real client. Are there propcesses i need to cancel or something? I'm new to this.
    Last edited by SoloFuzz; 01-25-2014 at 12:41 AM.

  10. #294
    razor20120's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    144
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    yay hacks are back!!

  11. #295
    *Firefly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,275
    Reputation
    121
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Muntailor View Post

    Again my friend , you are defending the leecher. By the way I don't really now exactly why did ccman do that . Maybe because he failed to do what uNrEal done ? I mean he failed in making the hacks without the CO-Helper aka Hooah ! And he failed in releasing anything that makes him awesome again . Yeah , he's in the idiots minds "The best hacker awesome coder not leecher friendly best release" . But in the coders who knew who are you and why he's doing that .

    By the way , riddick . Liz cannot decide somethings that is about MPGH as general , Dave and arun are the only admins who can decide in this shit.
    1.your English sucks
    2.stop being a bitch
    3.riddick>you
    4. Are you insulting Liz ? She'll kick your ass
    5.get out of ccmans thread if all you are goin to do is insult
    Last edited by *Firefly; 01-25-2014 at 12:43 AM.

  12. #296
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    1.your English sucks
    2.stop being a bitch
    3.riddick>you
    4. Are you insulting Liz ? She'll kick your ass
    5.get out of ccmans thread if all you are goin to do is insult
    Who are you kid ? First of all , I have just got up now . So I don't know If I had grammatical mistakes or not ! And by the way , you should shut up because you're too small to take to me . Who are you ? Nothing . Just one from the bunch of leechers here in MPGH , yeah 95% of the community are leechers -> They are only in MPGH to download some hacks . You don't even have real life . Who is Riddick ? A great minion before , A great leecher after . (Yes , that's the truth that all knows.) And about insulting Liz , do you even know how to read ? I don't insult Liz not because she is Staff Admin , but because I respect her . And No , I didn't insult her and she can't kick my ass because there are other admins , also it is the truth that in some manners , Liz cannot do anything except talking to the admins .
    And again , the truth isn't kind of insult , kid.


    Let's get back to the English that sucks :
    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    1.your English sucks
    2.stop being a bitch
    3.riddick>you
    4. Are you insulting Liz ? She'll kick your ass
    5.get out of ccmans thread if all you are goin to do is insult
    Here's the correct one that is in English not in Fenglish :

    Quote Originally Posted by *Firefly View Post
    1.Your English sucks.
    2.Stop being a bitch.
    3.Riddick>you.
    4.Are you insulting Liz ? She'll kick your ass.
    5.Get out of ccman's thread if all you are going to do is insult.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  13. #297
    L4F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I have again the problem with the new version i can't extract the rar. because the file is corrupted.... Who have a solution ?
    And i don't know where i can send a private message on MPGH. Ty guys...

  14. #298
    mohamedans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Devilish
    how can i fix stop working error ?

  15. #299
    boemboem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Busy
    HELP! its damaged

  16. #300
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    What's wrong with always trying to make things better?
    actually i didn't knew you speak french, which is why, i guess you didn't even understood a single word.

    btw to answer your question, you should repost it calling it like this :

    What's wrong with taking other's code just to make my own thing ?

    and as answer btw, that's something called, heum, wait, you cannot be that thing right ? according to what you said, you never leech anything, so i guess that you are saying the other side of something you always said. but oh well it happened so many times that you said something then something else, so yeah i guess that apply to you.

    so now you became a better leecher congrats :O Hoosier got beat HEUHEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHU
    I Miss the old time


Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. [Discussion] THE REAL POLL: Xigncode3 Bypass For AvA Release
    By DajZk in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
  3. [Help Request] how to change name on ava?
    By bee2 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:27 AM
  4. Red Bot 9.53 Crack + Scripts Download
    By kate542 in forum Tibia Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. What is the process name for AVA starting from Reactor?
    By Tabobo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:17 AM