Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 877
  1. #721
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by M-I-K-e View Post
    And ccman is only saying that to cover his ass encase he can't get around any new security.
    It also must pain ccman's ass knowing he can't code shit when it comes to cheats, that's why he has to steal cheats to get his thanks up.
    Such lie, many wrong, very shit, much senseless.
    Anyway, i definetly can't code shit...
    Last edited by ccman32; 01-29-2014 at 03:06 AM.

  2. #722
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Don't u think that there's a little difference between 3 months and 3 hours? O.o
    according to unreal, your first attempt was in november, maybe its only me that cannot calculate but, i don't think that's 3h.

    actually unreal has a good reputation unlike you, so + a fact that is true, some month's ago, unreal talked to me about someone had tried to hack his hack, and he though it was us, which is the reason why i beleive him.

    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Such lie, many wrong, very shit, much senseless.
    that also apply to yourself

    also, remember that nobody was stupid enough before you to hack his hack, after what he did, who would had do something to him?

    oh well its true, everything is yours, you make everything alone + never got helped by anyone. did you knew that if unreal wouldn't had be there, you wouldn't even had learn anything, because your teacher wouldn't had be able to teach you things except CE pointers. Oh right, you never got any teacher.

    ohh and btw, there something i need to understand : you are still using flawless SDK generator (public), which was helped by uNrEaL, what was your point to hack him ? was it to show to the world that you are pro ? was it to get more popular ?

    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Such lie, many wrong, very shit, much senseless.
    Anyway, i definetly can't code shit...
    TLORTLORTLORLTOLOLOLO I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT

    you are still with your VB menu because you cannot make a menu


    @M-I-K-e mentioned you because i want to make sure that you see the last part of this reply
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 01-29-2014 at 04:14 AM.
    I Miss the old time


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

    Jabberwock (01-29-2014)

  4. #723
    thepeerlessone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by M-I-K-e View Post
    And ccman is only saying that to cover his ass encase he can't get around any new security.
    It also must pain ccman's ass knowing he can't code shit when it comes to cheats, that's why he has to steal cheats to get his thanks up.
    I find it absolutely hilarious that you two are trolling and trying to wreck ccman's reputation when in fact it's been long since intact and strong, the originator of the hack even thanked him, first of all. Second of all he's been making hacks since before he cracked this one of his own. Had some lovely menus and visualizations added in his own work that he put together. And you're just now deciding that as of ten hours ago your post to start talking trash? Mike, and I forgot the other guy's name because he doesn't fucking matter, the both of you should just shut the fuck up and go back to the holes you crawled out of. You cannot and will not wreck this man's reputation because he cracked and released a vip hack. Did you ever think that Unreal gave him the hack to crack and allowed him to post it up here maybe? Or that the two talked about it and there were some terms and conditions worked out between the two? No you didn't. You came in here and ran your mouths without thinking and have made asses of yourselves. I think the thorough verbal lashing you've just received will be sufficient enough to arouse much ass hurt from the both of you. Continue your wicked cool story. I can offer maybe tree fiddy for the material. Possibly fiddy cent extra if it's really good.

  5. #724
    Unanimity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    does it work for windows 8.1

  6. #725
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    I don't know why i am on this thread I am just glad that aeria is running a patch right now and all these closet cheaters will suck without they're ********* subscriptions. It's loads of fun pooping on kids during these few short days of overall game legitimacy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unanimity View Post
    does it work for windows 8.1

    As for you Unanimity, how spoiled/lazy can you be? I bet your mom breast fed you until you were 11 and your daddy carried you around in your baby carriage until you were 19.

    Why don't you try it and find out you fucking miserable prick lol.


    For everyone else, it's a good thing for uNrEaL to get his stuff cracked, its the little push he needed to stop being lazy and protect his hack better.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to UCSerge For This Useful Post:

    ccman32 (01-29-2014)

  8. #726
    tomerzino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i cant extract the file
    help me i want the hacks so bad

  9. #727
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by tomerzino View Post
    i cant extract the file
    help me i want the hacks so bad
    Too late fatty, even if you knew how to extract a file you still couldn't use it JAJAbabahahahbhAahshashaushashaassssssssshhhhsrhsh h

  10. #728
    mimiserafimova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I reinstalled my laptop now have to delete xhunter1 .....?

  11. #729
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiserafimova View Post
    I reinstalled my laptop now have to delete xhunter1 .....?
    You reinstalled your laptop (Does this somehow help making this hack work?)
    Last edited by UCSerge; 01-29-2014 at 05:18 AM.
    Vouches:
     
     
     

     
     
     

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to UCSerge For This Useful Post:

    ccman32 (01-29-2014)

  13. #730
    stormmody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    if im using OPK in Co-oP ... may i get a ban for this ? ( If someone tried before i mean ).

  14. #731
    mimiserafimova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    storm you delete xhunter1?

  15. #732
    UCSerge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    281
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    911
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiserafimova View Post
    storm you delete xhunter1?
    Yes because.. That is what gets you banned. Just wow!

  16. #733
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Server is down for update. For content update read here.
    For server status check here. Average time update ETA: 4 hs.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

    UCSerge (01-29-2014)

  18. #734
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by stormmody View Post
    if im using OPK in Co-oP ... may i get a ban for this ? ( If someone tried before i mean ).
    No, I not remember any case got ban on Co-Op for OPK.

  19. #735
    U_UGOODavaCheat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    366
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    90
    My Mood
    Devilish
    they may not understand that the game ... if xhunter1 and off -_-''
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

Page 49 of 59 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. [Discussion] THE REAL POLL: Xigncode3 Bypass For AvA Release
    By DajZk in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
  3. [Help Request] how to change name on ava?
    By bee2 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:27 AM
  4. Red Bot 9.53 Crack + Scripts Download
    By kate542 in forum Tibia Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. What is the process name for AVA starting from Reactor?
    By Tabobo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:17 AM