Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    i did it with explorer its dosent works can you send me the extract files on skype? add me tomerzino
    Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
    download internet explorer share with extraction with WinZip .. LAST faith as I said ... ITS CLEAR
    Last edited by tomerzino; 01-29-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Thanks
    i get the feeling it's been patched... i just opened AVA and first update i saw was files for patch. im not sure if that applies to this, but in any case, they have been patching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by tomerzino View Post
    i did it with explorer its dosent works can you send me the extract files on skype?
    WinZip makes you share?
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by i eat vls View Post
    i get the feeling it's been patched... i just opened AVA and first update i saw was files for patch. im not sure if that applies to this, but in any case, they have been patching.
    have not know yet wait until the server is open ho better to say shit
    MPGH I love you (sorry for my mistake I am doing my best boy)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Game says connecting and never loads after patch! Was hoping to test ccman hack after patch :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    keep cool man

the aeria server isnt online. wait....

http:/ /www. gameserverstatus. com/alliance_valiant_arms_server_status

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It was fun while it worked.... Its detected now...

Thanks
    @uNrEaL

You are a respected business man, i won't tell you who i am only that we talked before and played AA2 together in the past. I've also beta tested for your primary coder CrzyNinja as he was getting better and better at coding(I don't know if you still have him).

I don't see why you are getting upset, your cheat has been cracked longer than i can remember even prior to ccman32.

GET /forum/StreamAuth.php?username=(hidden)l&password=hf78hRd A7N9DgO7M17881235D3AkT6A17236587g8f7ds&token=43cf3 4546b02dfg949a62745g1a4e24gfc20733sdfbc975asdf6gr& has56h=ad7fg689adf7g6ad9f8g76adf89g7&action=CheckL ogin HTTP/1.1
    Host: www.(un)realbot.com

004039BE 68 5C954000 PUSH zxyasKhm.0040955C ; ASCII "/C del "%TEMP%\*.dll" /F

File Type : 32-Bit Exe (Subsystem : Win GUI / 2), Size : 1622016 (018C000h) Byte(s)
    [File Heuristics] -> Flag : 00000000000001001101001100000011 (0x0004D303)
    [CompilerDetect] -> Visual C++ 10.0 (Visual Studio 2010)
    [!] File appears to have no protection or is using an unknown protection

Custom Protection which was simple

Storing HWID at loader start in memory i mean come on i don't have to tell you what that means.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all i think your a great guy, very respectable but you don't really care about your customer's requests on extra hack features.

Hopefully, you don't get upset further, I'm sure you knew that your protection was bad and at some point someone would try and succeed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to UCSerge For This Useful Post:

U_UGOODavaCheat (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UCSerge View Post
    @uNrEaL

You are a respected business man, i won't tell you who i am only that we talked before and played AA2 together in the past. I've also beta tested for your primary coder CrzyNinja as he was getting better and better at coding(I don't know if you still have him).

I don't see why you are getting upset, your cheat has been cracked longer than i can remember even prior to ccman32.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All in all i think your a great guy, very respectable but you don't really care about your customer's requests on extra hack features.

Hopefully, you don't get upset further, I'm sure you knew that your protection was bad and at some point someone would try and succeed.
    @UCSerge

I'm not at all upset about it being cracked; I used to crack stuff for fun back in my early days as well. I wrote the client well over 6 years ago, so to be honest I'm well aware that it's outdated and not nearly as secure as it should be.

That said, I think there's a big difference between cracking a paysite loader and distributing it within your own private community (1-10 friends), than there is releasing it on a site like MPGH with such an immense amount of daily traffic (primary from those who only know how to click the download button).

As far as crazyninja goes, he and I haven't worked together in quite some time.

The only reason I'm "upset" is because instead of getting to work on what I had planned to work on over these days, I've had to work on something unexpected. Other than that, I really don't care all that much.

As for feature requests, usually they're things that aren't exactly possible, or simply aren't worth the time investment. I'm a man who puts his time and efforts into where the most profit can be made. One user asking for one feature doesn't result in the most profits, therefore until the most profitable work is done, those requests take the back burner.

To me, that's just simple business. I do this as supplemental income only, so if they don't like the cheats they're welcome to get their cheats elsewhere.

Thanks,
    uNrEaL

Edit:
    004039BE 68 5C954000 PUSH zxyasKhm.0040955C ; ASCII "/C del "%TEMP%\*.dll" /F
    As far as that bit goes, it's not quite what you think. Xigncode stores information in a "fake" dll in your %TEMP% directory; without deleting that dll after a detection, you can cause a re-trigger. It's simply to prevent erroneous Xigncode errors.
    Last edited by uNrEaL; 01-29-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    @UCSerge

I'm not at all upset about it being cracked; I used to crack stuff for fun back in my early days as well. I wrote the client well over 6 years ago, so to be honest I'm well aware that it's outdated and not nearly as secure as it should be.

That said, I think there's a big difference between cracking a paysite loader and distributing it within your own private community (1-10 friends), than there is releasing it on a site like MPGH with such an immense amount of daily traffic (primary from those who only know how to click the download button).

As far as crazyninja goes, he and I haven't worked together in quite some time.

The only reason I'm "upset" is because instead of getting to work on what I had planned to work on over these days, I've had to work on something unexpected. Other than that, I really don't care all that much.

As for feature requests, usually they're things that aren't exactly possible, or simply aren't worth the time investment. I'm a man who puts his time and efforts into where the most profit can be made. One user asking for one feature doesn't result in the most profits, therefore until the most profitable work is done, those requests take the back burner.

To me, that's just simple business. I do this as supplemental income only, so if they don't like the cheats they're welcome to get their cheats elsewhere.

Thanks,
    uNrEaL

Edit:

As far as that bit goes, it's not quite what you think. Xigncode stores information in a "fake" dll in your %TEMP% directory; without deleting that dll after a detection, you can cause a re-trigger. It's simply to prevent erroneous Xigncode errors.
    @uNrEaL

You see a lot of people complain about bans from your hack.

Why? They open up the menu in-game +- use visuals that aren't game related(Custom ESP)

What I'm saying is your customer sense is kind of low, most people that get banned don't tend to continue to buy subscriptions from you.

You should add either a screenshot cleaner or a report interceptor, i remember i asked something of the sort a really long time ago when i tried your AVA cheat, my thread got deleted and after that i felt no need to purchase rather get it for free.

Edit: I'm not talking about adding serversided functions like many retards ask Can you add godmode but a legitimate request that may be difficult post gets deleted off your site.. Really?
    Last edited by UCSerge; 01-29-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Well, if it wasn't you, then I'm sure you don't mind my posting the proof of the attempted attack back in November. The guilty party will see that they got caught, and see that we're not fucking around.

The funny thing, Christopher, is that the IP matches the registration IP range on my forum, as well as 3 other forums. In each case where you registered with your personal email, as it would seem.

i.imgur.(com)/2hljizF.png
    i.imgur.(com)/Q4aBufk.png
    i.imgur.(com)/Bil6c3w.png

As far as my saying "thanks" to ccman for this, that was obviously sarcasm.

I heard about your attempt to bring up your own paysite, Christopher. "fpscoderforce", huh? That'll be fun.
    loool, opfaman32@web.de

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Neox. For This Useful Post:

mergo (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Neox. View Post
    nice Email address hahah

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mergo View Post
    nice Email address hahah
    ofc xD /msg2short

Thanks
    @uNrEaL
    You see a lot of people complain about bans from your hack.
    They complain when they get caught using a cheat... the cheat isn't detected, it's their choice to use visuals, etc. Though, you do have a point about doing some sort of report interception. However, I've had accounts open for a very long time and never had an issue with it. That said, however, I only play for 15 minutes at a whack when I'm testing the cheat after an update, so that could be a possible factor there.

@uNrEaL
    Why? They open up the menu in-game +- use visuals that aren't game related(Custom ESP)
    I don't really see what's wrong with the cheat from that sense. My cheat has all the visual features you could ask for. I don't think we've ever had a request for "more" custom ESP. It's completely customizable.

@uNrEaL
    What I'm saying is your customer sense is kind of low, most people that get banned don't tend to continue to buy subscriptions from you.
    That very well may be true. I'll work on that, then.

@uNrEaL
    You should add either a screenshot cleaner or a report interceptor, i remember i asked something of the sort a really long time ago when i tried your AVA cheat, my thread got deleted and after that i felt no need to purchase rather get it for free.

Edit: I'm not talking about adding serversided functions like many retards ask Can you add godmode but a legitimate request that may be difficult post gets deleted off your site.. Really?
    Sorry to see you go then, however do know that I'm not the only one who works on my site and I can't know everything that gets deleted before my eyes see it.
    Last edited by uNrEaL; 01-29-2014 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    its said that the file size isn't a match to the stream size something like that
    Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
    WinZip makes you share?

Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast