Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 877
  1. #811
    NOA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    ccman your my hero , teach me how to be so awesome :P

  2. #812
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Well done @uNrEaL , cracked in less than 30 minutes:


    Your overall protection / security did not increase in any way
    i dont know much about that, but i just got a little feeling that you didn't really cracked him again, but just updated the sdk + removed OPK, right ? :P

    this feeling come from the fact that i dont think unreal would be the kind to leave a tab if only one option is left + if its spambot.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 01-29-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    I Miss the old time


  3. #813
    YingYangLolz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angry
    I think all hack is patched because of the update. Thats sad :L

  4. #814
    s3c0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cold
    Damn ccman32 If you do not release the hack I understand there are A Lot of lechers ... But I Hope you do let us use it Thanks man
    KEEP CALM AND KEEP HACKING

    Give me a Thanks if I Helped you


  5. #815
    Shunnai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Well done @uNrEaL , cracked in less than 30 minutes:


    Your overall protection / security did not increase in any way
    New one already available then?
    Goals Here at MPGH:

    1. 10 Posts
    2. 20 Posts
    3. 50 Posts
    4. 100 Posts
    5. 250 Posts
    6. 500 Posts
    7. 700 Posts
    8. 1,000 Posts

    Please +Rep/thank Me if i helped you in any way.

    Member Since 06•23•2009
    Donator Since 09•12•2012



  6. #816
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    if that's true, then who helped the first ? i guess that too. although according of what you always said, you always learned and made your things alone, except when zeta started to help you at the first because he was feeling bad that you were kicked because of ''him''. although zeta shouldn't feel bad at all, because the person is you ccman, if it wouldn't be him, it would had be someone else, that's how you are.
    I wasn't talking about him anyway


    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    from how great i know you, you always lies to get out of situation, so ... of course it wasn't you. lol
    Is that rlly your argument? Like "FK IT YOU'RE JUST A LIAR"


    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    no you wouldn't had, without that first time when you were using someone else hack, you wouldn't had start to learn, what do you think, this is the ''if that'' theory, a little thing changed in the past could change the whole world. you would be nothing just as me and many other's if uNrEaL wouldn't be there. but yeah that's right, you ccman are the exception, although it would had be something worst for ya, since leeching is how you are made, you would had do something else, that maybe could had got you in trouble, oh yeah, ccman 2 gud to get in trouble, just as that ''fake'' email that you got from aeria that was going to sue you. lol
    1.) I can't remember learning sth from someone elses hack. As i was saying, i've never had ub before.
    2.) If he wouldn't have been here, someone else would have taken his position. If not, everyone would have done his own stuff. This is all theory and never happened anyway so none of the arguments will make any difference...
    3.) I can't remember getting any kind of "fake" mail from aeria. Seems like you are the liar now.


    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    you know me from a very long time, you also know that i dont talk about something if i dont know what i am talking about, even though you always denied that fact, it was easy to see that what you said wasn't what you though, and i am not the only one that noticed it. oh and you also know that i dont fix on what people say, and when i say something from someone else that i am not sure, i always say it. my biggest competence is to know things that i shouldn't. of course you dont use the exactly same sdk as the one released public, probatly just as hoosier you added /*made by ccman*/ hueheuhe now lets get more serious, you are still using the public SDK, and even if you really did modification they are under 2% of it, so unless having a 2% credits make things your's, you are still using the public SDK by flawless, credited by uNrEaL.
    Did u even read what i said? I DO NOT NEED IT, but i also don't see any reason for not using it since it makes a lot of things way easier, maybe a bit too easy...

    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i guess that you are so pro, now tell everyone why your hack doesn't works for 32bits, why it bug for 90% of the win8 users
    It does work on any system ub works too, wasn't tested on win8 tho but win8 sucks anyway.
    As i was saying before, this works flawless, no known bugs, no fps lags and theres absolutly no reason for why it should not work on 32bit systems or win8 as long as all dependencies are installed.
    And some hours ago u actually though that it's some kind of .NET GUI
    Last edited by ccman32; 01-29-2014 at 07:30 PM.

  7. #817
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i dont know much about that, but i just got a little feeling that you didn't really cracked him again, but just updated the sdk + removed OPK, right ? :P

    this feeling come from the fact that i dont think unreal would be the kind to leave a tab if only one option is left + if its spambot.
    Then buy it and find it out by your own. I have no idea why he removed the OPK...
    EDIT: Btw do you actually really think that i just re made his entire menu?! O.o
    I mean, WHY????
    Last edited by ccman32; 01-29-2014 at 07:36 PM.

  8. #818
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post


    New one already available then?
    Nah, this was just a quickly coded test project to see if it works.

  9. #819
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    I wasn't talking about him anyway



    Is that rlly your argument? Like "FK IT YOU'RE JUST A LIAR"



    1.) I can't remember learning sth from someone elses hack. As i was saying, i've never had ub before.
    2.) If he wouldn't have been here, someone else would have taken his position. If not, everyone would have done his own stuff. This is all theory and never happened anyway so none of the arguments will make any difference...
    3.) I can't remember getting any kind of "fake" mail from aeria. Seems like you are the liar now.



    Did u even read what i said? I DO NOT NEED IT, but i also don't see any reason for not using it since it makes a lot of things way easier, maybe a bit too easy...


    It does work on any system ub works too, wasn't tested on win8 tho but win8 sucks anyway.
    As i was saying before, this works flawless, no known bugs, no fps lags and theres absolutly no reason for why it should not work on 32bit systems or win8 as long as all dependencies are installed.
    And some hours ago u actually though that it's some kind of .NET GUI
    i guess that's where the imported function are :O? hehe

    else is not worth quoting except the point of the mail. (btw someone that always lied doesn't stop lying on one random day)

    dont you remember back 2 years ago when you were in our group, you said that aeria had sent you a mail, with your name on it, you said they got my name but nothing else, and they cannot do anything with a smile. i do remember this very well, are you now saying that you never said that ? because every member of our group had saw it. and aeria denied that they never sent you a single thing, i guess that was just too look like a boss right ?
    I Miss the old time


  10. #820
    NOA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Nah, this was just a quickly coded test project to see if it works.
    i will be more then happy to test it for you haha send me private lol

  11. #821
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Then buy it and find it out by your own. I have no idea why he removed the OPK...
    EDIT: Btw do you actually really think that i just re made his entire menu?! O.o
    I mean, WHY????
    actually if you would stop leeching, you would had noticed that aeria removed the main function of OPK, many other are just situation of bad network, there are still some left, but dont worry, theyll stay unknown so nothing will happen to them.

    and about the menu, it could actually be it, that you just copied from A to Z his hack, but nah that would be only 1% of the chance, although if like jabber farmer you got the code, you could just had remove the opk and update the sdk, so it would still be exactly like *********, but that you didn't crack it, so it was just to showoff and make uNrEaL think that he cannot protect his thing correctly so make him work more for nothing.

    although that's only a idea.
    I Miss the old time


  12. #822
    uNrEaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Nah, this was just a quickly coded test project to see if it works.
    Your video proves nothing. I have logs of you using my StreamClient. Cute.

    i.imgur.(com)/6EMIYVe.png

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uNrEaL For This Useful Post:

    Frought (01-30-2014),Lauritz (01-30-2014)

  14. #823
    Shunnai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    105
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post

    Nah, this was just a quickly coded test project to see if it works.
    Ahh. Okay then! Excited to see the next one
    Goals Here at MPGH:

    1. 10 Posts
    2. 20 Posts
    3. 50 Posts
    4. 100 Posts
    5. 250 Posts
    6. 500 Posts
    7. 700 Posts
    8. 1,000 Posts

    Please +Rep/thank Me if i helped you in any way.

    Member Since 06•23•2009
    Donator Since 09•12•2012



  15. #824
    SoloFuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Why fight this out with words? You're hackers. Fuck each others shit .

  16. #825
    zasuszony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    works after update or not?

Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 02:29 PM
  2. [Discussion] THE REAL POLL: Xigncode3 Bypass For AvA Release
    By DajZk in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 03:18 PM
  3. [Help Request] how to change name on ava?
    By bee2 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-18-2012, 09:27 AM
  4. Red Bot 9.53 Crack + Scripts Download
    By kate542 in forum Tibia Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 06:19 PM
  5. What is the process name for AVA starting from Reactor?
    By Tabobo in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 01:17 AM