Thread: Sorry

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I highly doubt the legitimacy of this guys story. I know many Vietnam Veterans, my cousin whom I am very good friends with is currently serving in Afghanistan, yet I doubt any one of them, have the time to try and flame some guy on the internet.

If really are you who you say you are, then you might want to think your priorities.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post
    I highly doubt the legitimacy of this guys story. I know many Vietnam Veterans, my cousin whom I am very good friends with is currently serving in Afghanistan, yet I doubt any one of them, have the time to try and flame some guy on the internet.

If really are you who you say you are, then you might want to think your priorities.
    Lol.
    I never thought Drsynyster would want to post here on this section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well seeing as though I consider Empire as a friend, then why the hell not join in the convo. His thread in F&R led me here anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by drsynyster View Post

You might want to mind you own fucking business,assbag #2 My priorities are calling out little assbags that disrespect what i and many others have done so their asses can sit home and suck dick. So go home jizz magnet and thank God for all of those that give you the rights you abuse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by norlow View Post
    You might want to mind you own fucking business,assbag #2 My priorities are calling out little assbags that disrespect what i and many others have done so their asses can sit home and suck dick. So go home jizz magnet and thank God for all of those that give you the rights you abuse.
    #1 - I am home.

#2 - You didn't serve my country therefore I have rights you didn't fight for.

#3 - If your that old and your priorities are to call out little assbags, then you may need to consider some new hobbies or get a girlfriend (unless you recieved a notshot from an aimbotter )

Honestly you are pathetic.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    One last word for you drsnotter aussie assbag roo fucker.MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    OMG im so butthurt from that.

Seriously go /.

You have accomplished nothing in life except gaining 5 posts on a hacking forum beyond the age of 25.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I've done more with my life,your mother and sister then you will ever do.Well you may have done your mother and sister more then i.And one more think as far as getting a life i joined this forum 1 month after you did.I have 5 post you have 2151,Now who needs a life?
    Last edited by norlow; 10-18-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    So typing up words on a forum is doing something with your life?

At least I have an education, and at least I'm street-wise, and at least I have a life beyond the confinements of an office chair.

BTW my mother died giving birth to me, and i don't have a sister.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Well i see she had some good sense to die after seeing what came out of her,What kind of life do you have posting an average of 50 times a week lol sit down little boy.And why don't you take a lesson from your country man heath and kill yourself and save Australia any further embarrassment
    Last edited by norlow; 10-18-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I am sitting down. Everyone sits down in front of a computer. You probably dont have a chair though. Plus it takes about 20 seconds to make a post. So i spend 16 minutes a week posting. Thats hardly anything. It must hurt your brain to think that was a good insult.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'd love to have a battle of wits with you,But i don't fight unarmed assbag aussies.So good night,And maybe if i have time i'll reply again.But don't count on it because i don't sit on my ass and play games all day.I'm not a fat roo fucking idiot from a suburb of England

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    That's just funny as hell. Telling Norlow to get a life. When you post 50 times a week on average to get your post count based on your join date. Who needs a life now? Life happens away from your keyboard, you should look into it sometime. Maybe the Aussie's need a soldier like you? Oh wait, nobody would want your country, so no need to defend it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by norlow View Post
    I'd love to have a battle of wits with you,But i don't fight unarmed assbag aussies.So good night,And maybe if i have time i'll reply again.But don't count on it because i don't sit on my ass and play games all day.I'm not a fat roo fucking idiot from a suburb of England
    Norlow I would like to take the time to advise you of MPGH rules..
    Don't fuck around, flame, or post shit about other members (especially ones I consider friends) and do not troll about serious subjects.

Please heed this advice.

...And try not to be sucha dbag.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    As explained before it only takes 16 minutes a week to get my post count. Obviously who dont have the smarts to calculate that. Obviously America needs to enroll smarter people instead of boofheads like you guys.

And to your insult against Australia, chances are a country is more likely to ask for Australias help than America, as we are the greatest peacekeepers in the world.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast