Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 333
  1. #256
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by U_UGOODavaCheat View Post
    you speak french?? because is speak french no english
    Yes i speak french. maybe stop spam this thread ^^

    add me if you want

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  2. #257
    deathstreak29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    0
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Unhappy HELP

    waiting for unpack? its just stuck on this what do i do

  3. #258
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by daviddidi View Post
    If you use visual and a player report you, you are banned because after one report, the game take a screenshot and he send the screenshot to the GM.

    If you use correctly the visual a player can't see if you cheat.
    Yes, true, for this reason I never use visual effects. I'm not using this hack on my main account, precisely because it has a permanent crosshair.
    Is a nice hack.

  4. #259
    daviddidi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,164
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,963
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    Yes, true, for this reason I never use visual effects. I'm not using this hack on my main account, precisely because it has a permanent crosshair.
    Is a nice hack.
    ^^ i have stop AVA maybe i know again how to hack è_é

    I want to Develop this World,
    But you Never Tell Me The Source Code ...

    Joined Forum: April 2011

  5. #260
    mostafa123ava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    76
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Bored
    A,V,A STOPPED WORKING O.o

  6. #261
    BlAcKaO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    0xc00007b error

  7. #262
    theking9200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'm sorry, can someone help me Bypass XignCode.
    Just Bypass XignCode, please !

  8. #263
    chocolateman327's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    quick guide for anyone still struggling
    #1 run ava xigncode bypass3.exe as admin
    #2 start ava(i start it as admin)
    #3 once your game is fully loaded(i usually join a lobby then leave)start your injector of choice as admin(i use extreme injector)
    #4 add the ava hook.dll to the dll list on the injector and inject then close the injector
    #5 tab back into game and your done. insert shows and hides menu, up and down is for going up and down in the menu(what a surprise!)left and right turns stuff on and off

    ps i have no idea what the aimkey does i press left alt and nothing seems to happen, i pressed it while scoped and unscoped, auto shoot on and off but nothing happens. someone explain it to me plz

  9. #264
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolateman327 View Post
    quick guide for anyone still struggling
    #1 run ava xigncode bypass3.exe as admin
    #2 start ava(i start it as admin)
    #3 once your game is fully loaded(i usually join a lobby then leave)start your injector of choice as admin(i use extreme injector)
    #4 add the ava hook.dll to the dll list on the injector and inject then close the injector
    #5 tab back into game and your done. insert shows and hides menu, up and down is for going up and down in the menu(what a surprise!)left and right turns stuff on and off

    ps i have no idea what the aimkey does i press left alt and nothing seems to happen, i pressed it while scoped and unscoped, auto shoot on and off but nothing happens. someone explain it to me plz
    Press Alt left to activate the aimbot. My settings is AutoAim ON, AutoShot OFF, AimKey (Alt Left) ON.
    I no use autoshot not is good, you lose the control of weapon and turn fast all time.
    Try to shot halfway with aimbot. In long distance is not good, the shot goes over the enemy's head.
    If you have high ping to server, I recommended use Multiple BPS ON, less shots for kill.
    Good Luck !

  10. #265
    xPaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    64
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Great hack !
    Although i would use body aimbot and not head aimbot because Multiple BPS kills in 1 - 2 shots anyway and a lot of headshots always seems more suspicious ...

  11. #266
    idotking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Quote Originally Posted by xPaz View Post
    Great hack !
    Although i would use body aimbot and not head aimbot because Multiple BPS kills in 1 - 2 shots anyway and a lot of headshots always seems more suspicious ...
    And killing someone with 1 shot isnt suspicious?

  12. #267
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by idotking View Post
    And killing someone with 1 shot isnt suspicious?
    Depends on the weapon you use, and how much damage can be the enemy.
    Only some snipers got 100% health in one shot.

  13. #268
    MPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Amused
    Good job

  14. #269
    vartanboyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Got Banned ;(

  15. #270
    punisher54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH Fanatical
    Posts
    901
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by vartanboyx View Post
    Got Banned ;(
    Yes, is for visual effects, boxes and crosshair, I got ban on 2 test accounts.
    @demmonic resolved this on next update.
    No use visual effects, the hack is powerfull and kill fast. Sorry !
    Last edited by punisher54; 08-18-2014 at 09:26 PM.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Patched] [11-15-2012]R3d_L!n3 CA EU Public(Chams , ESP , OPK , AimBot , PartyRespawn etc....)
    By R3dLine in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 11-30-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. [Patched] [12-8-2012] R3d_L!n3 Vip (PartyRespawn , AntiKick , Aimbot , Esp , NoDeathCam etc...)
    By R3dLine in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2012, 05:38 PM
  3. [Detected] CoD MW 2 AlterIW Hack Aimbot,ESP,Throwingknifebot,Auto Knife,Quickscopebot etc
    By Valdar99 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 11-21-2011, 10:43 AM
  4. [Detected] [6-10-2011] R3d_L!n3 ( Aimbot..Esp..OPK..PowerLevel CQC/AI/FFA .. ETC...)
    By R3dLine in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 03:23 AM
  5. TF2 Hacks (Aimbot, ESP, ETC.)
    By ColdHero in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 12:16 AM