Thread: DemmHook 1.1

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 232
  1. #16
    GlowFunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Here's what it keeps saying and sorry if I'm spamming this thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    K3rk1HP.png  


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to GlowFunky For This Useful Post:

    haim85 (08-25-2014)

  3. #17
    demmonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by GlowFunky View Post
    Here's what it keeps saying and sorry if I'm spamming this thread.
    Message me the link (bypass the link filter if you need to), otherwise you have to wait for image approval.

  4. #18
    ipetsakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Help me out I keep getting a error [An error occurred while injecting "ava hook.dll" into "AVA.exe". System.Excpetion: The injection method used returned NULL (injection Failed) ] what must I dooooo ?

  5. #19
    demmonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by ipetsakos View Post
    Help me out I keep getting a error [An error occurred while injecting "ava hook.dll" into "AVA.exe". System.Excpetion: The injection method used returned NULL (injection Failed) ] what must I dooooo ?
    What must you do? You must read the instructions on the thread. Happy hacking. lel

  6. #20
    ipetsakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    help me out please it keeps saying: [ An error occurred while injecting "ava hook.dll" into "AVA.exe".
    System.exception: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed).] I am using the Exstreme Injector v3.3 what must I do ?

  7. #21
    adarrrx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    help me it says karnel32.dll is not found i downloaded it and put it on my AVA/binaries and its still not working i also tryed downloading the new direct x runtime and it sayed its already updated

  8. #22
    asqapro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,686
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ipetsakos View Post
    help me out please it keeps saying: [ An error occurred while injecting "ava hook.dll" into "AVA.exe".
    System.exception: The injection method used returned NULL (injection failed).] I am using the Exstreme Injector v3.3 what must I do ?
    Did you choose to auto inject, and did you start the injector BEFORE starting AVA?
    AVA IGN: NutVBanned

    Current releases:

  9. #23
    miriam84000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    injetor detected^^

  10. #24
    demmonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by miriam84000 View Post
    injetor detected^^
    There's a xigncode bypass built into the cheat, so if you're having detection problems, then you're fucking something up.

  11. #25
    pamalajoshua1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    An error occured during injecting ''ava'' hook dll into ''AVA.exe''

    System.Exception the Injection method used returned Null(injection failed.) Pleasee hellp

  12. #26
    demmonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by adarrrx View Post
    help me it says karnel32.dll is not found i downloaded it and put it on my AVA/binaries and its still not working i also tryed downloading the new direct x runtime and it sayed its already updated
    Read the instructions.

    Quote Originally Posted by pamalajoshua1 View Post
    An error occured during injecting ''ava'' hook dll into ''AVA.exe''

    System.Exception the Injection method used returned Null(injection failed.) Pleasee hellp
    Read the instructions. If you're still having problems after that leave your skype on my visitor messages.

  13. #27
    pamalajoshua1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i left my skype

  14. #28
    ipetsakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    still gives the same error I did everything in the instructions but it still wont work

  15. #29
    demmonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,094
    Quote Originally Posted by ipetsakos View Post
    still gives the same error I did everything in the instructions but it still wont work
    Run your injector as administrator.

  16. #30
    ipetsakos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    now its giving a error something like he cant find the needed files inside KERNEL.Dll ore something

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] DemmHook 1.1 still working tested it in 12/09/2014
    By AlvinGenius in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-18-2014, 10:23 AM
  2. [Outdated] DemmHook - Aimbot, ESP, etc..
    By demmonic in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 332
    Last Post: 08-24-2014, 03:21 PM