View Poll Results: Is it possible?

Voters
91. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

    60 65.93%
  • No

    31 34.07%

Thread: AVA Glitches?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 43
  1. #16
    {NavY}SfAssault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    its is possible to glitch but hard

  2. #17
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by {NavY}SfAssault View Post
    its is possible to glitch but hard
    In AVA, it is hard.
    Unlike, CF, they're many ways to glitch.

  3. #18
    -A-TechMonkeyProduction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mos room
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    there is a ghost glitch that was found but thats it thats really the only one i know of
    Eat your vegetables or he will find u!














    Achievement list
    Get called hacker with ought hacking
    Get called hacker hacking
    (duh)
    Get unbelievable++ hacking
    Get unbelievable++ with out hacking





    ☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
     │▒│ /▒/
     │▒│/▒/
     │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
     │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│♫ ♫
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
     └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

  4. #19
    pwnednubs0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jhkjhk
    Posts
    197
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, I am spending my time now going threw maps looking for glitches/spots. Hammer(so far) has that one glitch on thats was above[spoiler]mmm, well in the warehouse with multiple floors on hammer blow or whatever the maps called, u can walk into the wall by the stairs and see people [/spoiler]

    I am ganna make a video when i finish up the looking around the map 2day. Spent like 10 hours walking around looking for things. There is ONE spot that I don't know how he did it.

    Red team spawn- u know to your right way. You can blow the top box up knock over the can. right? Well some guy managed to get onto of the shelf thing just to the left of the boxes. I know it wasn't just "luck from the tin bounce" because it was EVERY ROUND he did that. That is the only spot I got left to look at.

  5. #20
    -A-TechMonkeyProduction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your mos room
    Posts
    237
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnednubs0 View Post
    Well, I am spending my time now going threw maps looking for glitches/spots. Hammer(so far) has that one glitch on thats was above[spoiler]mmm, well in the warehouse with multiple floors on hammer blow or whatever the maps called, u can walk into the wall by the stairs and see people [/spoiler]

    I am ganna make a video when i finish up the looking around the map 2day. Spent like 10 hours walking around looking for things. There is ONE spot that I don't know how he did it.

    Red team spawn- u know to your right way. You can blow the top box up knock over the can. right? Well some guy managed to get onto of the shelf thing just to the left of the boxes. I know it wasn't just "luck from the tin bounce" because it was EVERY ROUND he did that. That is the only spot I got left to look at.



    thank u that would be much appreciated
    Eat your vegetables or he will find u!














    Achievement list
    Get called hacker with ought hacking
    Get called hacker hacking
    (duh)
    Get unbelievable++ hacking
    Get unbelievable++ with out hacking





    ☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
     │▒│ /▒/
     │▒│/▒/
     │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
     │▒│▒|▒│▒│
    ┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
    │▒┌──┘▒▒▒│♫ ♫
    └┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
     └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

  6. #21
    n3m1s1s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Torontonomnomnomom
    Posts
    1,754
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Fine
    wud probably be able to...



  7. #22
    Toni09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    i know just 1 glitch..

  8. #23
    hamoo6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Devilish
    what is it?

  9. #24
    MrEncrypted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im not one for Looking for glitches But I did stumble across 3 glitches in 1 game today.

    Escort - Scorpion

    1) Defenders Spawn point (Beginning of game start) Right Side of the RPG Case. Jumped up and got stuck on the wall, Jumped again got on top of the RPG case. Could see through the wall but others couldn't see me. Was great while it lasted.

    2) Mid spawn (By Second RPG case) The Crates/tables on the ground in the back part, Ran up to the Center of it and glitched inside the crates/tables and crouched. Was unable to get shot there also.

    3) Backside of the tank after rapping 4 players in the face trying to repair the tank Glitched inside the tank (Holding AK47) Couldn't shoot but was funny watching that team waste all that ammo trying to get me out lol.

  10. #25
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEncrypted View Post
    Im not one for Looking for glitches But I did stumble across 3 glitches in 1 game today.

    Escort - Scorpion

    1) Defenders Spawn point (Beginning of game start) Right Side of the RPG Case. Jumped up and got stuck on the wall, Jumped again got on top of the RPG case. Could see through the wall but others couldn't see me. Was great while it lasted.

    2) Mid spawn (By Second RPG case) The Crates/tables on the ground in the back part, Ran up to the Center of it and glitched inside the crates/tables and crouched. Was unable to get shot there also.

    3) Backside of the tank after rapping 4 players in the face trying to repair the tank Glitched inside the tank (Holding AK47) Couldn't shoot but was funny watching that team waste all that ammo trying to get me out lol.
    I had this glitch that my character went through a door. Then I got unstuck. In Operation 7 I found this funny glitch. I jumped back, on someone's head. Then I jumped back again and I jumped on someone's head again and my character flew. XD

  11. #26
    waterlog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Bashful
    i saw a guy killing me in the wall so there is glitching i want to know how though!

  12. #27
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlog View Post
    i saw a guy killing me in the wall so there is glitching i want to know how though!
    You can shoot through corner walls, doors, etc.

  13. #28
    Toni09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    i know just the invisible glitch....(at second spawn point of defenders,if u run fast to get RPG after u got spawned , if u can't open the box with E that means u are invi for 30 sec...)

  14. #29
    JIGS4W's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,912
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    You can shoot through corner walls, doors, etc.
    You can shoot through doors. Every gun can. A stronger gun kill faster through door


  15. #30
    Toni09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by randomhacker View Post
    You can shoot through doors. Every gun can. A stronger gun kill faster through door
    Yea Agreed !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] AVA 5 player coop glitch help
    By yshabash in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 10:39 AM
  2. [Release] AVA Extreme Lockdown Door Glitch[Download Available Finally!!]
    By youngbuck1970 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:42 AM
  3. AVA update glitch
    By 810988 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 03:02 PM
  4. gUyS wE sHoUlD mAkE a glitch pArT tO forum for AVA
    By darkbora in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 06:36 PM
  5. AVA'S FIRST GLITCH TEAM
    By dragonel in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 10:48 AM

Tags for this Thread