Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 704
  1. #181
    paulhaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    like i said chams cross hair and wallhack all work...injector works

    menu pops up but when i go into a game ONLY THE CROSSHAIR SHOWS
    ingame chams or wallhack wont work ive tryed many combos

    and like i said before anyone with directx10 cannot downgrade to 9 its impossible withought a new os!

  2. #182
    IHackSoWhat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    sdfds
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Confused
    ive tried many thing reinstalling the game and all the stuff that has been suggested and i am still getting invisible chams

  3. #183
    ChaosBlood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by sendi11 View Post
    what problem you got?????????
    the hacks won't show up everytime i try to launch it only the game comes up even if i laucnhed teh hacks the right way

  4. #184
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by paulhaas View Post
    like i said chams cross hair and wallhack all work...injector works

    menu pops up but when i go into a game ONLY THE CROSSHAIR SHOWS
    ingame chams or wallhack wont work ive tryed many combos

    and like i said before anyone with directx10 cannot downgrade to 9 its impossible withought a new os!
    You will need to configure the hack menu.
    In order to enable the chams.

  5. #185
    sakone54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    296
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    562
    My Mood
    Angelic
    AVA is hard for me to play...not used to the gameplay

  6. #186
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by sakone54 View Post
    AVA is hard for me to play...not used to the gameplay
    So.
    You're a newbie on FPS games...
    :/

  7. #187
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
    So.
    You're a newbie on FPS games...
    :/
    Well even if your "pro" it takes you hours-day(s) to get used to it...

  8. #188
    jaxbala2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    olá ´meu hack nao entra pq ? semrpe aparece hack mpgh no inject ???

  9. #189
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
    Well even if your "pro" it takes you hours-day(s) to get used to it...
    Agreed. My k/d in Combat arms on my legit account is 2.78. My k/d on my AVA account is 1.86. I don't think I'm necessarily a professional, but I think I'm pretty damn good, and I'm still not used to the goddamn sprint controls xD

  10. #190
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxbala2 View Post
    olá ´meu hack nao entra pq ? semrpe aparece hack mpgh no inject ???
    Maybe some English.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zakurna For This Useful Post:

    kevins9991 (11-09-2009)

  12. #191
    EndRiT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USSR
    Posts
    12,751
    Reputation
    159
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    It doesn't work for me on Windows 7 RTM 32-Bit.

  13. #192
    paulhaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hawaii
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    6
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
    You will need to configure the hack menu.
    In order to enable the chams.
    you mean the setting file? did doesnt work at all

  14. #193
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by paulhaas View Post
    you mean the setting file? did doesnt work at all
    I had to set my settings.ini to have wallhacks equal 1 and chams equal 0. Idk why but the chams make the hack not work for me. Try it and report back

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  15. #194
    gamerx9191's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    131
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    right, noob question here [noob mode on] with this wall hack included, does it allow you to actually kill people on the other side of walls or just see them? ive been killed a few times now from people shooting through walls and wondering if it was a vip hack from another site or this one [/noob mode] /prepares for the flames to follow

  16. #195
    lphyxsius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    korea
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gamerx9191 View Post
    right, noob question here [noob mode on] with this wall hack included, does it allow you to actually kill people on the other side of walls or just see them? ive been killed a few times now from people shooting through walls and wondering if it was a vip hack from another site or this one [/noob mode] /prepares for the flames to follow
    just see through

Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THis dont work anymore >> '' Sticky: MPGH Public AVA Hack ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    By TechwarriorA in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:07 PM
  2. MPGH Public AVA Hack Problem
    By halo2fan120 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 06:55 AM
  3. MPGH Public CA Hack Released
    By arunforce in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:58 PM
  4. MPGH Public Warrock Hack
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:38 PM

Tags for this Thread