Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 704
  1. #346
    hamza.50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    39
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Dead
    Is there a bypass for Nprotect ?

  2. #347
    koko1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    51
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Can someone help me with an injector that WORKS for vista 64?

  3. #348
    Future-Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    notforyou
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'll test this out tomorrow morning..

    I'm off to bed, 3AM almost here, I'm tired!

  4. #349
    Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
    No, it is not.
    Is your computer infected? NO!!!
    You wrong...!
    Dude it is a virus
    look here i have virus scan
    Ow OW Dave
    you don't have a virus scan
    read the rules
    hmmm you must get a ban dude
    oei oei oei look at the resalts of the virus scan it hase 12 viruses
    Virus scan:
    Virustotal. MD5: 978405201f7006932f9a579c33a5649c Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.CodeInjection.P TR/Hijacker.Gen W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado

  5. #350
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Diablo View Post
    You wrong...!
    Dude it is a virus
    look here i have virus scan
    Ow OW Dave
    you don't have a virus scan
    read the rules
    hmmm you must get a ban dude
    oei oei oei look at the resalts of the virus scan it hase 12 viruses
    Virus scan:
    Virustotal. MD5: 978405201f7006932f9a579c33a5649c Heuristic.BehavesLike.Win32.CodeInjection.P TR/Hijacker.Gen W32/Heuristic-KPP!Eldorado
    Those "12" cannot affect our system that easily.
    My computer is not yet infected with any relations.
    Those are all false positives.

  6. #351
    Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Zakurna View Post
    Those "12" cannot affect our system that easily.
    My computer is not yet infected with any relations.
    Those are all false positives.
    i am infect
    by this hack
    and no i am infect befor
    because i only use hacks i trust because there is a virus scan
    i trust Dave befor i downloaded the hack but there was no virus scan
    so i send that file to Virustotal and it sead there was 12 viruses
    How can i trust an Admin when he post a hack with a virus that my computer hase infect...!

  7. #352
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Diablo View Post
    i am infect
    by this hack
    and no i am infect befor
    because i only use hacks i trust because there is a virus scan
    i trust Dave befor i downloaded the hack but there was no virus scan
    so i send that file to Virustotal and it sead there was 12 viruses
    How can i trust an Admin when he post a hack with a virus that my computer hase infect...!
    That is such a rare appearance.

  8. #353
    killakid666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Blah
    yea um having a little trouble.

    i see the text in top left but when i hit insert, the little talk box at the bottom highlights and it has a "/w" in it with a blinking line for me to type.


    wut do i do?

  9. #354
    Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Blah
    Yea yea yea its works
    Finaly damn and i like it

  10. #355
    Str8upchaldo15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can you give full detailed instructions on how to use this pleasE?

  11. #356
    MadFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Don Diablo can you say how you run this program and they work?

  12. #357
    soccerstar787's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    DOESN'T WORK IVE TRIED IT, EVEN WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS

  13. #358
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    27,852
    Reputation
    3541
    Thanks
    36,145
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Diablo View Post
    i am infect
    by this hack
    and no i am infect befor
    because i only use hacks i trust because there is a virus scan
    i trust Dave befor i downloaded the hack but there was no virus scan
    so i send that file to Virustotal and it sead there was 12 viruses
    How can i trust an Admin when he post a hack with a virus that my computer hase infect...!
    Um no... the hack has no virus in it. I don't know what you're smoking.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  14. #359
    flyingskull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    this dont work for me...

    what i do wrong???

  15. #360
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    Um no... the hack has no virus in it. I don't know what you're smoking.
    O LAWDY!

Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. THis dont work anymore >> '' Sticky: MPGH Public AVA Hack ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
    By TechwarriorA in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:07 PM
  2. MPGH Public AVA Hack Problem
    By halo2fan120 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 06:55 AM
  3. MPGH Public CA Hack Released
    By arunforce in forum Hack/Release News
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 04:58 PM
  4. MPGH Public Warrock Hack
    By Dave84311 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 08:38 PM

Tags for this Thread