Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 354
  1. #46
    stevendom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    it says "the hack is already running" so i start AVA and it says INJECTION failed!! i dont know whats going on

  2. #47
    stevendom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    and im not sure even how to put that file in the injector??

  3. #48
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by stevendom View Post
    and im not sure even how to put that file in the injector??
    Click "Browse" and locate the .DLL file.

  4. #49
    Multi Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired
    No good, changing the setting, using PerX

    the hack injects just fine but after two seconds everyone is invisible

    I notice people with XP seem to be able to run the hack, is it just not compatible with Vista?

    EDIT: Yay 100th post

  5. #50
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Multi Kill View Post
    No good, changing the setting, using PerX

    the hack injects just fine but after two seconds everyone is invisible

    I notice people with XP seem to be able to run the hack, is it just not compatible with Vista?

    EDIT: Yay 100th post
    You do not get it.
    For players to stop going invisible, change the settings on the .INI folder.
    The hack works on both XP and Vista.
    YAY! I have 1025 post!

  6. #51
    lordbaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    hack injects but i dont no hack menu pops up when i press insert/delete.

  7. #52
    Nic3 P0t's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbaggi View Post
    hack injects but i dont no hack menu pops up when i press insert/delete.
    Read his guide or my guide to turn on the hacks without the menu

  8. #53
    lordbaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic3 P0t View Post
    Read his guide or my guide to turn on the hacks without the menu
    hack doesnt show in the top left thats my problem.

  9. #54
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by lordbaggi View Post
    hack doesnt show in the top left thats my problem.
    You injected incorrectly.

  10. #55
    lordbaggi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    what to inject: AVA.exe
    inject avapub.dll automatic
    run perx as admin

    what am i missing

  11. #56
    Multi Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired



    Hmmm... No I think I get it

    I changed the .INI file and everyone goes invis again

    (and yes 'Read Only' is unchecked)

  12. #57
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Multi Kill View Post



    Hmmm... No I think I get it

    I changed the .INI file and everyone goes invis again

    (and yes 'Read Only' is unchecked)
    Probably change both FRONT TEXTURE & BACK TEXTURE with any numbers

  13. #58
    Ph0enix4Lyfe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I have that problem too, I injected EVERYTHING correctly with PerX but once in game delete does nothing and insert bring /w up in my chat as if it were to whisper someone. What do i do?

  14. #59
    Zakurna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lawl Lé Paux
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph0enix4Lyfe View Post
    I have that problem too, I injected EVERYTHING correctly with PerX but once in game delete does nothing and insert bring /w up in my chat as if it were to whisper someone. What do i do?
    AYE AYE AYE!
    You'll figure it out.
    Mess with things around for a little.
    You'll see!

  15. #60
    Multi Kill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    105
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Tired
    Code:
    //MPGH AVA Hack - http://www.mpgh.net
    
    [visual]
    wallhack=1
    chams=1
    crosshair=1
    
    [chams]
    //FRONT TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
    fr=221
    fg=19
    fb=19
    
    //BACK TEXTURE COLOR IN RGB
    br=22
    bg=250
    bb=38
    no good, everythin goes invis

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. the mpgh public hack?
    By imsocruel in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 01:30 PM
  2. Status on the MPGH VIP Hack?
    By mudkipscereal in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 09:06 PM
  3. [Question]Is the mpgh public hack patched?
    By EliteSlayer in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-01-2009, 03:14 PM
  4. hey im havin problems with the mpgh chams hack...
    By srry20wnu in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 07:47 PM
  5. help with the MPGH Pub Hack v1.01
    By Joshcarr2006 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 01:48 AM

Tags for this Thread