Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 316
  1. #61
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshin444555 View Post
    I have it... but ill try again
    make sure all your files (PerX, PerX config, AVAPUB.dll, AVAPUB.exe, and settings.ini) are all in the same folder. If you still have troubles, try taking the folder and putting it into Documents\Downloads. For some reason that made it work for me. Idk why

  2. #62
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraByte View Post
    The link in t he Download to DirectX is NOT! for DirectX 10 it is for DirectX 9.0c if you go to Start> Run> type in dxdiag in the run box and hit enter it will show your DirectX Version I downloaded that so called "DirectX10" likde 3 times rebooted it says my DirectX is 9.0c
    Oh yeah. Sorry that was an error. The Dx version is actually 9 something. Whatever. As long as you download the one on the instructions thread, it should work.

  3. #63
    ZaraByte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    58
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    Oh yeah. Sorry that was an error. The Dx version is actually 9 something. Whatever. As long as you download the one on the instructions thread, it should work.
    Yeah its 100% DirectX 9 if you read......

    Code:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en
    Brief Description
    August 2009
    The Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime provides updates to 9.0c and previous versions of DirectX — the core Windows® technology that drives high-speed multimedia and games on the PC.

  4. #64
    b00mBoxMonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    102
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    when i try to download DirectX i get this error...

  5. #65
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaraByte View Post
    Yeah its 100% DirectX 9 if you read......

    Code:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en
    I edited my thread. Hopefully Zakurna will do the same :P

  6. #66
    mrmarshin444555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ok, i have DX9, I have Netframeworks and what not...im using perx
    and i still dont see the MPGH writing or xcrosshair or shit...
    Perx says thast its injected but its still not working

  7. #67
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshin444555 View Post
    Ok, i have DX9, I have Netframeworks and what not...im using perx
    and i still dont see the MPGH writing or xcrosshair or shit...
    Perx says thast its injected but its still not working
    What OS?

    -tooshort-

  8. #68
    mrmarshin444555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    What OS?

    -tooshort-
    XP Profesional SP2

  9. #69
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshin444555 View Post
    XP Profesional SP2
    Are ALL 5 files in the same folder?

  10. #70
    mrmarshin444555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    Are ALL 5 files in the same folder?
    Yes...
    It injects
    Perx says *Injection (1/1) Sucesfull)
    My game starts up, i pass Ijji Screen
    No writing on conecting
    No writing on channel screen and no crosshair or chams....

  11. #71
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshin444555 View Post
    Yes...
    It injects
    Perx says *Injection (1/1) Sucesfull)
    My game starts up, i pass Ijji Screen
    No writing on conecting
    No writing on channel screen and no crosshair or chams....
    Place files in Documents\Downloads folder and reboot. Let me know if that works. That's what I had to do.

  12. #72
    mrmarshin444555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    Place files in Documents\Downloads folder and reboot. Let me know if that works. That's what I had to do.
    I dont have one... should i make one?

  13. #73
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshin444555 View Post
    I dont have one... should i make one?
    You dont have anything when you go:
    My computer
    Users
    <Insert your windows name here>
    Documents
    Downloads

    ?

  14. #74
    mrmarshin444555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post
    You dont have anything when you go:
    My computer
    Users
    <Insert your windows name here>
    Documents
    Downloads

    ?
    Nope, i made one
    Ok, so i this folder do i put another one with all 5 files in it?
    or do i have it so just all 5 files are in the Dloads folder?

  15. #75
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by mrmarshin444555 View Post
    Nope, i made one
    Ok, so i this folder do i put another one with all 5 files in it?
    or do i have it so just all 5 files are in the Dloads folder?
    You didn't necessarily have to do that since I assume you use Firefox?

    Oh well.

    Go to the Downloads folder, and drag and drop the MPGH AVA Public Hack folder into it.

    Reboot your computer.

    Then make sure the PerX is pathed correctly after rebooting and then retry.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Why Cant I Use Hacks? Please Help
    By tongakilo in forum CrossFire Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 04:27 AM
  2. [Help] Official "Help me thread"
    By EndRiT in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 06:29 AM
  3. IHelpers Official Help Thread!
    By IHelper in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 01:27 PM
  4. DAVES OFFICIAL HELP THREAD!
    By IHelper in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:12 PM
  5. Killzone's hack pack help thread.
    By Dextral in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 02:07 PM

Tags for this Thread