Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 216
  1. #136
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by TechwarriorA View Post
    yeah ! ,

    btw some ppl aimbot in ava, does mpgh has an aimbot(vip or pub) ?
    Nah, it's other hacks made by themselves or maybe other site

  2. #137
    MrEncrypted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amused
    I wanna try aimbot just ONE time lmao... so much talk about it all the time yet I have never seen one.

  3. #138
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEncrypted View Post
    I wanna try aimbot just ONE time lmao... so much talk about it all the time yet I have never seen one.
    I have one, and i'm serious.

  4. #139
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by ertaz View Post
    excuse me this hack is detected update please.thanks in advance by
    Dude...
    Haven't you read the other threads?
    For the 10th time. The hack is PATCHED, noob.

  5. #140
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    Dude...
    Haven't you read the other threads?
    For the 10th time. The hack is PATCHED, noob.
    Now i know why arunforce and Dave looks so angry with everyone, Jesus.

  6. #141
    Eestimehike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Kk i gonna ask a weird question .. XD

    Well , i go to the game , i press Del and then i get like these things : Chams , wallhack and sumthn more (dont remember l ) , well , they all are disabled ... how i can use them or like activate them ? :O

    And .. when i play the game , i play for like 1 min and then it says : Error connecting to server, leaving game in ... . And then the game just closes ..

    Help pls ^^

  7. #142
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Eestimehike View Post
    Kk i gonna ask a weird question .. XD

    Well , i go to the game , i press Del and then i get like these things : Chams , wallhack and sumthn more (dont remember l ) , well , they all are disabled ... how i can use them or like activate them ? :O

    And .. when i play the game , i play for like 1 min and then it says : Error connecting to server, leaving game in ... . And then the game just closes ..

    Help pls ^^
    Here are a smart one.

    For first, you need to scroll when you press Del with the arrows of your keyboard, left or right to activate and disable, up and down to choose what hack you'll activate or disable.

    NAO, FOR THE SECOND ONE I'LL SAY ONE THING, GTFO AND LEARN READ THIS WHOLE SHIT THREAD BEFORE POSTING THIS MORON THINGS, DON'T YOU READ WE ALREADY SAY THAT MORE THAN 1.000 TIMES? IT'S PATCHED, DOENS'T WORK ANYMORE, YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT AN UPDATE OF THE HACK.

  8. #143
    Eestimehike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
    Here are a smart one.

    For first, you need to scroll when you press Del with the arrows of your keyboard, left or right to activate and disable, up and down to choose what hack you'll activate or disable.
    Dang , im smart ; D

    I was about to do that but then this conn. lost or we came again and the game closed again :O

    This conn. lost doesnt depend on my net , when i play without hack i can play normally :O

  9. #144
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Eestimehike View Post
    Dang , im smart ; D

    I was about to do that but then this conn. lost or we came again and the game closed again :O

    This conn. lost doesnt depend on my net , when i play without hack i can play normally :O
    I want to ban his ass, so bad. First, you shouldn't mess with him. Second, you're just a choob. Third, the hack is PATCHED.

  10. #145
    renegadeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe in a Glitch or getting a ban sandwich
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    I want to ban his ass, so bad. First, you shouldn't mess with him. Second, you're just a choob. Third, the hack is PATCHED.
    *sigh* You can't blame the guy. Hes just a choob.

  11. #146
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadeg View Post
    *sigh* You can't blame the guy. Hes just a choob.
    Lol. Yeah.

  12. #147
    renegadeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe in a Glitch or getting a ban sandwich
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    Lol. Yeah.
    Lmfao @ last quote in Ren's sig

  13. #148
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadeg View Post
    Lmfao @ last quote in Ren's sig
    XDD
    I loved how the dude said it. Cried of laughing so hard.

  14. #149
    FORCE™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Omg ure a pedaphile
    Posts
    4,226
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    665
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
    Here are a smart one.

    For first, you need to scroll when you press Del with the arrows of your keyboard, left or right to activate and disable, up and down to choose what hack you'll activate or disable.

    NAO, FOR THE SECOND ONE I'LL SAY ONE THING, GTFO AND LEARN READ THIS WHOLE SHIT THREAD BEFORE POSTING THIS MORON THINGS, DON'T YOU READ WE ALREADY SAY THAT MORE THAN 1.000 TIMES? IT'S PATCHED, DOENS'T WORK ANYMORE, YOU'LL NEED TO WAIT AN UPDATE OF THE HACK.
    the hack isnt working for me, i followed all ure steps


    joking joking dont kill me lol

    Edit: 777 posts


    LIVERPOOL FC


  15. #150
    SCRINHATER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Question not clear

    I see... that sucks.
    Last edited by SCRINHATER; 11-11-2009 at 01:06 AM. Reason: lawl

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]How do I inject the AVA Hacks once I have them?
    By xphatty21 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:02 AM
  2. Problem with Ava hacks
    By ximocat in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:29 AM
  3. Instructions To The MPGH AVA hack
    By Zakurna in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 353
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. [Tut] How To Fix The TNT Hack Permission Problem \ With Pictures.
    By luckyy23 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:33 PM
  5. Combat arm's hacks with pictures :D
    By ken135 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:23 AM

Tags for this Thread