Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 216
  1. #151
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRINHATER View Post
    I am not sure what .dll to inject, it worked no doubt but i injected a fictional DLL called "potatoes" hahahaha. So any help would be appreciated PS new to hacking. :P

    OK So I injected the AVA MPGH pub hack DLL and it doesn't work insert/delete or not... Help?
    Like, what is it supposed to do, pop up a screen? change char colors? Doesn't do that for me
    It's patched.

  2. #152
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRINHATER View Post
    I see... that sucks.
    YOU SUCK.

  3. #153
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by ertaz View Post
    is detecteddddd post new hack pls
    A Choob making orders... Fuck you.

  4. #154
    TechwarriorA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your freakin ass
    Posts
    385
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Hot
    Respect Bueeno!
    THANK ME FOR THIS


    THANK ME FOR THIS

  5. #155
    HnH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Paranoid

    the hack

    i followed all of your instructions and i DLed the DXEUR and waited and did the inject myself and named both files the same and it still wont bring up the list in game......do i need the do somthing with the direct x? or am i missing a patch or somthing? gimmy some feed back please and thank you < rambo my ass! TMNT!!!

  6. #156
    logitech3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HnH View Post
    i followed all of your instructions and i DLed the DXEUR and waited and did the inject myself and named both files the same and it still wont bring up the list in game......do i need the do somthing with the direct x? or am i missing a patch or somthing? gimmy some feed back please and thank you < rambo my ass! TMNT!!!

    cuz its patched j0

  7. #157
    HnH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    well thats just shittastic

  8. #158
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by HnH View Post
    well thats just shittastic
    Read the posts, before you ask.

  9. #159
    ravex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sick

    lol

    Quote Originally Posted by dinorawr View Post
    Thanks man!
    she's a women (a hot one too)
    thanks it works good.

  10. #160
    ninesuns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ravex View Post
    she's a women (a hot one too)
    thanks it works good.
    If you're talking about who i think you're talkin about,id say your wrong lol

    On another note....where the fk is a mod to just freaking close these threads and finally put a stop to the noobs who wont read the posts and get it thru their heads that the hacks..are...patched.. There..i said it,just puttin my 2 cents in lol.

    I want to add 1 final thing to the ppl who abused the hacks...

    Next Time..if u dont want the hacks to be patched or at least have a longer use out of them...DONT ABUSE IT !!! Dont go out there and kill 100 ppl and have "0" deaths coz you not only look like an idiot and bring attention to the hacks,but u ruin it for the rest of us who want to keep a low profile and before long,the hacks are patched and then you come here and start crying "AHH THE HACKS ARE PATCHED BOOFKNHOO"

    Let the regular players kill you a few times,that way they cant complain and you can always get em back anyway.Try and be responsible with it,dont be an idiot,play it smart and be a pro.

  11. #161
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesuns View Post
    If you're talking about who i think you're talkin about,id say your wrong lol

    On another note....where the fk is a mod to just freaking close these threads and finally put a stop to the noobs who wont read the posts and get it thru their heads that the hacks..are...patched.. There..i said it,just puttin my 2 cents in lol.

    I want to add 1 final thing to the ppl who abused the hacks...

    Next Time..if u dont want the hacks to be patched or at least have a longer use out of them...DONT ABUSE IT !!! Dont go out there and kill 100 ppl and have "0" deaths coz you not only look like an idiot and bring attention to the hacks,but u ruin it for the rest of us who want to keep a low profile and before long,the hacks are patched and then you come here and start crying "AHH THE HACKS ARE PATCHED BOOFKNHOO"

    Let the regular players kill you a few times,that way they cant complain and you can always get em back anyway.Try and be responsible with it,dont be an idiot,play it smart and be a pro.
    I didn't abuse them. I'd reach the 3k K/D then I'd stop for a bit. XD

  12. #162
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesuns View Post
    If you're talking about who i think you're talkin about,id say your wrong lol

    On another note....where the fk is a mod to just freaking close these threads and finally put a stop to the noobs who wont read the posts and get it thru their heads that the hacks..are...patched.. There..i said it,just puttin my 2 cents in lol.

    I want to add 1 final thing to the ppl who abused the hacks...

    Next Time..if u dont want the hacks to be patched or at least have a longer use out of them...DONT ABUSE IT !!! Dont go out there and kill 100 ppl and have "0" deaths coz you not only look like an idiot and bring attention to the hacks,but u ruin it for the rest of us who want to keep a low profile and before long,the hacks are patched and then you come here and start crying "AHH THE HACKS ARE PATCHED BOOFKNHOO"

    Let the regular players kill you a few times,that way they cant complain and you can always get em back anyway.Try and be responsible with it,dont be an idiot,play it smart and be a pro.
    MAN, FIRST CHOOB WHO PWNS, YOU EARNED MY RESPECT !

  13. #163
    MrEncrypted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    201
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Amused
    Second that..

  14. #164
    renegadeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Maybe in a Glitch or getting a ban sandwich
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesuns View Post
    If you're talking about who i think you're talkin about,id say your wrong lol

    On another note....where the fk is a mod to just freaking close these threads and finally put a stop to the noobs who wont read the posts and get it thru their heads that the hacks..are...patched.. There..i said it,just puttin my 2 cents in lol.

    I want to add 1 final thing to the ppl who abused the hacks...

    Next Time..if u dont want the hacks to be patched or at least have a longer use out of them...DONT ABUSE IT !!! Dont go out there and kill 100 ppl and have "0" deaths coz you not only look like an idiot and bring attention to the hacks,but u ruin it for the rest of us who want to keep a low profile and before long,the hacks are patched and then you come here and start crying "AHH THE HACKS ARE PATCHED BOOFKNHOO"

    Let the regular players kill you a few times,that way they cant complain and you can always get em back anyway.Try and be responsible with it,dont be an idiot,play it smart and be a pro.
    This is just so sad... Abusing hacks, blah this blah that. Just play legit... -.-

  15. #165
    greathamza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    with daves mom
    Posts
    5,607
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    505
    My Mood
    Asleep
    YESS BOX! i been looking for a good hack

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SOLVED]How do I inject the AVA Hacks once I have them?
    By xphatty21 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:02 AM
  2. Problem with Ava hacks
    By ximocat in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 06:29 AM
  3. Instructions To The MPGH AVA hack
    By Zakurna in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 353
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 12:20 PM
  4. [Tut] How To Fix The TNT Hack Permission Problem \ With Pictures.
    By luckyy23 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-23-2009, 12:33 PM
  5. Combat arm's hacks with pictures :D
    By ken135 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 09:23 AM

Tags for this Thread