Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Hey I got the limit with my account and with other account I try with more then 7 account I try I don't get so with any one -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    its mostly going by pc some how. iam looking ot see if i can get around it.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

(no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Then can u use it to me to get so please ????

- - - Updated - - -

Add me to Skype my name is in souparcus Alabed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i dont belive this hack is patshed

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by leditirane View Post
    i dont belive this hack is patshed
    same i just think right now so many users using it its having 400 error which is a bad request. as you can see in my one post about me gettin 1,200 ap i gave some errors i was getting tho. i think right now its being shut down due to so many requests and its not patched tho. i gotten ap if it was patched it wouldnt even given ap to those who it worked for.

I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    448 ap. it stops with a error or something on the generator. i will let others know if there is a ban risk. honeslty its mostly not. as it would be hard to prove its been farmed.

but i do get this error
    Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
       at AVA_Aeria_Games_AP_Generator.MainForm.StartFarming(String UID)
       at AVA_Aeria_Games_AP_Generator.MainForm.CheckTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    AVA Aeria Games AP Generator
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Morte%20Desiderio/Downloads/1134/AVA%20Aeria%20Games%20AP%20Generator_mpgh.net/AVA%20Aeria%20Games%20AP%20Generator.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 11.0.50938.18408 built by: FX451RTMGREL
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Core
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    this is when i try to run it again or when its done i am guessing.

you can do it more then once just be warned it will come up with a 400 error tho.

this is the same as buying ap for 5$ for 1k ap service. if it is then more likely the chance of ban is very low. even tho your using a generator. its showing you got ap from a offer sponsor.

ran it 3 times total. 3rd time ran for 20 mins before 400 bad request so for some people having issues it seems its your country.

k the 24 hr limit came up after i logged off the site. apparently if you stay logged in it doesnt show it. seeing if i can get around it. XD

1001 ap total XD

if i don't get banned on my nooby account then we are good. since i gotten 1k ap on it and bought 2 thor boxes. gotten 1 perm
    Are you stupid or what?

Using this is 99% chance of being banned. Aeria has nothing to do except open AP history to find who use it (it take 5 sec)

Ohhhh no, you are right, 230 page of 1-2-3-4-5 AP added every sec is not something obv...

Jezz MPGH hasn't changed in years, People speaking without even knowing what they are speaking about.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    Are you stupid or what?

Using this is 99% chance of being banned. Aeria has nothing to do except open AP history to find who use it (it take 5 sec)

Ohhhh no, you are right, 230 page of 1-2-3-4-5 AP added every sec is not something obv...

Jezz MPGH hasn't changed in years, People speaking without even knowing what they are speaking about.

ok the guy who sells 5$ for 1k ap does the same but with supersonic. i have bought so many ap from him and got no ban yet nor can i get banned why? cause its not actual stealing why? cause it shows where it got it from. not saying there isn't a chance of not getting banned. saying is there more likely a less chance of it being banned tho. as in a 75/25 chance of it. 75 of not being banned and 25 of being banned. i have gotten 100 worth of pages of me doing ******s on my main so i really wouldnt think it would be quick on ban. but this is a noob account so if it does then oh well.

but i am still trying to figure out is why is people saying its patched tho. no one is giving details as in how its patched or why it is. what is it giving other then same thing for some people. apparently some ppl have issues with the program while some aint. it might also be cause of the fact that the thing goes by time of server.
    Last edited by deathb4dishonor; 04-17-2015 at 05:28 AM.

Thanks
    ok the guy who sells 5$ for 1k ap does the same but with supersonic. i have bought so many ap from him and got no ban yet nor can i get banned why? cause its not actual stealing why? cause it shows where it got it from. not saying there isn't a chance of not getting banned. saying is there more likely a less chance of it being banned tho. as in a 75/25 chance of it. 75 of not being banned and 25 of being banned. i have gotten 100 worth of pages of me doing ******s on my main so i really wouldnt think it would be quick on ban. but this is a noob account so if it does then oh well.

but i am still trying to figure out is why is people saying its patched tho. no one is giving details as in how its patched or why it is. what is it giving other then same thing for some people. apparently some ppl have issues with the program while some aint. it might also be cause of the fact that the thing goes by time of server.
    Are you even Real ?

Don't you think that if the 5$ for 1k ap is the same, then its as easy as this to be spotted. The only difference was that Aeria didn't knew that before this release. Now they know. Enjoy getting ban, and to be honest, i might be the first laughing at you once youll come '' I GOT BANNED ''
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Are you even Real ?

Don't you think that if the 5$ for 1k ap is the same, then its as easy as this to be spotted. The only difference was that Aeria didn't knew that before this release. Now they know. Enjoy getting ban, and to be honest, i might be the first laughing at you once youll come '' I GOT BANNED ''
    well seeing that my main isn't banned i would doubt it will be. considering its been over a 2 months and 2 updates. this been going on for awhile. it just uses the offer walls as a way of getting ap. mostly likely it wont be banned.

but its not the big deal. the fact that people are saying something is patched but doesn't want to state how so others can state if it is true or not is what gets me.

Thanks
    well seeing that my main isn't banned i would doubt it will be. considering its been over a 2 months and 2 updates. this been going on for awhile. it just uses the offer walls as a way of getting ap. mostly likely it wont be banned.

but its not the big deal. the fact that people are saying something is patched but doesn't want to state how so others can state if it is true or not is what gets me.
    Cannot read ?

The only difference was that Aeria didn't knew that before this release. Now they know.

Easier now ?

as for people who are saying its patched, What do you want them to tell you ? Go make a new account and try it, youll see by yourself.
    I Miss the old time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

Neox. (04-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Add me to skype and lets find any fix for this hack i want ap and who got ap from the hack my name in skype Darcus Alabed

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Cannot read ?

The only difference was that Aeria didn't knew that before this release. Now they know.

Easier now ?

as for people who are saying its patched, What do you want them to tell you ? Go make a new account and try it, youll see by yourself.
    for one lol. sorry i having a hard time believing that. second as in what errors they get. make it easier for others to know what to expect. like no ap is showing. limit error. there is allot of errros with it but it does work.

its goes by pc and time .so even if you use another account it doesnt' work the limit shows. so 24 hrs has to be waited. i knwo it works as i gotten ap from it. and besides if they state how its patched it makes it easier on the coder to find what is wrong and fix it if they can fix it. for someone with about 1k posts seems not to know allot about this community .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You got ap from the hack ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by oQDarcusQo View Post
    You got ap from the hack ?
    1,200 ap and mosin rosewell n comic sniper perm from thor box. XD its giving me a error right now gonna wait 24 hrs to see if it still works.

been getting 400 bad response error tho lately so i am mostly taking it the site is down due to server problems. 400 means error on server not loading.

Thanks
    for one lol. sorry i having a hard time believing that. second as in what errors they get. make it easier for others to know what to expect. like no ap is showing. limit error. there is allot of errros with it but it does work.

its goes by pc and time .so even if you use another account it doesnt' work the limit shows. so 24 hrs has to be waited. i knwo it works as i gotten ap from it. and besides if they state how its patched it makes it easier on the coder to find what is wrong and fix it if they can fix it. for someone with about 1k posts seems not to know allot about this community .
    not my fault if you are new to this community.

You said it goes with PC ?

OBV you couldn't make more than 2.5k AP with this
    I Miss the old time

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

Neox. (04-17-2015)

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast