Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 23 of 23
  1. #16
    Greenytheboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    -6
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I said it would help him , Just trying to be a good Samaritan.

  2. #17
    HackerProDud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenytheboy View Post
    I said it would help him , Just trying to be a good Samaritan.
    whahaha sendi is right i doesnt klick on it man look i am here already 2years
    and i already read that.

    but me ip doesnt change. if i turn of me modem for a night it doesnt chane !
    that is why i make thise Thread. And yes, i got a dynamic IP !

    so that other thread doesnt work !

  3. #18
    TechwarriorA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your freakin ass
    Posts
    385
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Hot
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! =O IM going insaneeeeeeee choooooooooobs too much ><!,

    dont spamm this room but pm ppl if u have questions u can also post em in the help section.

    soooo stop spamming choobies ><
    THANK ME FOR THIS


    THANK ME FOR THIS

  4. #19
    juanrineytor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moo-chang
    Posts
    3,398
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    195
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
    Ok, let's figure out one thing:

    Have a Stickied Thread here, as you can see it's called Get Banned? FAQ, there have ALL YOU NEED to know about IP ban, so please, stop making this threads.
    If only people knew how to read huh.

  5. #20
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by TechwarriorA View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! =O IM going insaneeeeeeee choooooooooobs too much ><!,

    dont spamm this room but pm ppl if u have questions u can also post em in the help section.

    soooo stop spamming choobies ><
    Can YOU please stop spamming? All topic i look around have one reply your talking about spamming shit and choobs, so please can you stop? First time i'll ask to you ok.

  6. #21
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by bueeno View Post
    Can YOU please stop spamming? All topic i look around have one reply your talking about spamming shit and choobs, so please can you stop? First time i'll ask to you ok.
    Thank you for finally saying something to that kid.


    Also, @ OP: You can find IP changers and methods to change your IP all over the place. Just google search it bud.

  7. #22
    Ren103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    1,040
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    86
    Hah. You noobs get banned for everything and I'm still here. And I did hack before.
    Mwhahaha. Get jealous of me.
    XD

  8. #23
    bueeno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Rio Grande do Sul
    Posts
    729
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren103 View Post
    Hah. You noobs get banned for everything and I'm still here. And I did hack before.
    Mwhahaha. Get jealous of me.
    XD
    Me too, i use aimbot and so much things before and still here with my main account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [help] i get this when windows starts
    By Warmage007 in forum Hardware & Software Support
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 11:32 PM
  2. can i get banned when i glitch?
    By kintin1 in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 10:52 AM
  3. Will I get banned for using Level Hacks after the new VAC2 update?
    By OMGxDanny in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. lol i have been banned while i didnt hack
    By kevvsky in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 04:21 PM
  5. how to not get ban when using rank hack
    By simme in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 07:39 PM

Tags for this Thread