Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 67
  1. #16
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    tested them now and did not work.

    before the patch addresses of mmbob was working

    Quote Originally Posted by timebomb99 View Post
    Could you please tell us the original bytes?
    possible values are:

    D86654
    D94654
    D95E54D94648
    D95E48

    I'm not sure because i do not know how to find the norecoil.

  2. #17
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    tested them now and did not work.

    before the patch addresses of mmbob was working



    possible values are:

    D86654
    D94654
    D95E54D94648
    D95E48

    I'm not sure because i do not know how to find the norecoil.
    Code:
    			
    
    BYTE Recoil1On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil2On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil3On[6] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil4On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    
    BYTE Recoil1Off[3] = { 0xD8, 0x66, 0x54 };
    BYTE Recoil2Off[3] = { 0xD9, 0x46, 0x54 };
    BYTE Recoil3Off[6] = { 0xD9, 0x5E, 0x54, 0xD9, 0x46, 0x48 };
    BYTE Recoil4Off[3] = { 0xD9, 0x5E, 0x48 };
    
    if( CH_NoRecoil )
    			{
    				if( RECOIL )
    				{
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CE9 ), Recoil1On, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CF8 ), Recoil2On, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CFD ), Recoil3On, 6); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2D09 ), Recoil4On, 3); //NA
    					RECOIL = false;
    				}
    			} else {
    				if( !RECOIL )
    				{
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CE9 ), Recoil1Off, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CF8 ), Recoil2Off, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CFD ), Recoil3Off, 6); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2D09 ), Recoil4Off, 3); //NA
    					RECOIL = true;
    				}
    			}

  3. #18
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Code:
    			
    
    BYTE Recoil1On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil2On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil3On[6] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil4On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    
    BYTE Recoil1Off[3] = { 0xD8, 0x66, 0x54 };
    BYTE Recoil2Off[3] = { 0xD9, 0x46, 0x54 };
    BYTE Recoil3Off[6] = { 0xD9, 0x5E, 0x54, 0xD9, 0x46, 0x48 };
    BYTE Recoil4Off[3] = { 0xD9, 0x5E, 0x48 };
    
    if( CH_NoRecoil )
    			{
    				if( RECOIL )
    				{
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CE9 ), Recoil1On, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CF8 ), Recoil2On, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CFD ), Recoil3On, 6); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2D09 ), Recoil4On, 3); //NA
    					RECOIL = false;
    				}
    			} else {
    				if( !RECOIL )
    				{
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CE9 ), Recoil1Off, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CF8 ), Recoil2Off, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CFD ), Recoil3Off, 6); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2D09 ), Recoil4Off, 3); //NA
    					RECOIL = true;
    				}
    			}
    thank u very much

  4. #19
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    Code:
    			
    
    BYTE Recoil1On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil2On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil3On[6] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    BYTE Recoil4On[3] = { 0x90, 0x90, 0x90 };
    
    BYTE Recoil1Off[3] = { 0xD8, 0x66, 0x54 };
    BYTE Recoil2Off[3] = { 0xD9, 0x46, 0x54 };
    BYTE Recoil3Off[6] = { 0xD9, 0x5E, 0x54, 0xD9, 0x46, 0x48 };
    BYTE Recoil4Off[3] = { 0xD9, 0x5E, 0x48 };
    
    if( CH_NoRecoil )
    			{
    				if( RECOIL )
    				{
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CE9 ), Recoil1On, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CF8 ), Recoil2On, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CFD ), Recoil3On, 6); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2D09 ), Recoil4On, 3); //NA
    					RECOIL = false;
    				}
    			} else {
    				if( !RECOIL )
    				{
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CE9 ), Recoil1Off, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CF8 ), Recoil2Off, 3); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2CFD ), Recoil3Off, 6); //NA
    					WritePM((void*)( dwCShell + 0x002F2D09 ), Recoil4Off, 3); //NA
    					RECOIL = true;
    				}
    			}
    Those are the one's from before the last patch aren't they?

  5. #20
    dean-wingess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    409
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    212
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Would you pm me? I need to know how i find them for CA Eu wanna release my public in the next 3 days

  6. #21
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    Those are the one's from before the last patch aren't they?
    They are too O.o

    Also, Long.
    Where did u hook ur menu.. In endscene or reset?

  7. #22
    why06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IBM
    Posts
    4,305
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,194
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Just programmatically speaking here you can decrease the lag you hack produces by only writing memory when and only when recoil is turned on or off.

    You see how Longevity code demonstrates this.
    Code:
    if(Keysync(somekey)){
       if(recoil)//do on;
       else //do off;
    }
    I say this because someone will undoubtedly do something like this:
    Code:
    recoilHack()
    {
       if(norecoil) //recoil on
       else //recoil off
    
       if(keysync(somekey)) norecoil = !norecoil;
    }
    where keysync is not the determining factor for entering the function. This will cause you to write and overwrite memory many times a second depending what ur sleep is set to. A technique commonly called freezing, but we don't need to do this with asm instructions, only values, and even then only sometimes.
    Last edited by why06; 04-06-2010 at 08:21 AM.

    "Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

  8. #23
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Yay new No recoil
    I'm back.

  9. #24
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    TYTYTYT. It works

  10. #25
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Well I dont code .dll but if other people say it works, good job

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  11. #26
    LegendaryAbbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,244
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    546
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Just programmatically speaking here you can decrease the lag you hack produces by only writing memory when and only when recoil is turned on or off.

    You see how Longevity code demonstrates this.
    Code:
    if(Keysync(somekey)){
       if(recoil)//do on;
       else //do off;
    }
    I say this because someone will undoubtedly do something like this:
    Code:
    recoilHack()
    {
       if(norecoil) //recoil on
       else //recoil off
    
       if(keysync(somekey)) norecoil = !norecoil;
    }
    where keysync is not the determining factor for entering the function. This will cause you to write and overwrite memory many times a second depending what ur sleep is set to. A technique commonly called freezing, but we don't need to do this with asm instructions, only values, and even then only sometimes.
    I'm pretty sure I do the second one

  12. #27
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by legendaryhack View Post
    I'm pretty sure I do the second one
    I do the first one XD

  13. #28
    NgoTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    484
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Inspired
    nice so this mean no recoil. i don't code so lol, TRy to get it wokring again !Long you are the best codder ever!

    [NTG]
    ....The Warrior of MPGH....
    [Private Message|Vistor Message]




  14. #29
    Houston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,941
    Reputation
    175
    Thanks
    2,461
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidm44 View Post
    Hey Longevity, mind enlightening us on how you found them?
    Yeah Tell Us !!

  15. #30
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    They are too O.o

    Also, Long.
    Where did u hook ur menu.. In endscene or reset?
    Present.

    The detours that came with Gellin's base are detected, I'm guessing.. I don't hook via CA's device pointer. Look at Hans211's base for the pattern in there, made by Gordon` I think.

    Gordon` first posted the no recoil sigs. Instant reload is useless as it's visual and the bullets you fire in-between reloading are blanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Black Ops SP new patch memory addresses!
    By xX$uR_vEiLlAnCeXx in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Coding, Programming & Source Code
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 04:32 PM
  2. [Release] Updated No Recoil Address
    By Braco22 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:55 AM
  3. Help - How to find No Recoil addresses?
    By Ragehax in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:07 PM
  4. NEW "NO RECOIL" ADDRESSES
    By rustomen in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 12:49 PM
  5. No Recoil address.
    By -DarkX- in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 01:22 AM