Thread: souce codes

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    dugindog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jasper mn
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted

    Wink souce codes

    if u guys can give me the source code
    i can make it in to hacks

  2. #2
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by dugindog View Post
    if u guys can give me the source code
    i can make it in to hacks
    Ohh dayum you gunna get flamed sooo hard.

    I'm gunna need some popcorn for the fireworks.

  3. #3
    CRUSTY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ._.
    Posts
    8,016
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    497
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I'm not gonna start flaming...

  4. #4
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    sorry, but nobody is going to give u all the sources u need to C, P, and compile

  5. #5
    dugindog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    jasper mn
    Posts
    189
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Twisted
    all i need is the source code nothing else

  6. #6
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No, screw you.

  7. #7
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by dugindog View Post
    all i need is the source code nothing else
    How about you suck my dick first.

    Code:
    #include <fuckyou.fu>
    
    void fuck(bool you){
    
        bool noob = true;
    
        if(you == noob){
    
            std::cout<<"Fuck you";
    
        } else {
    
        fuck(true);
    
        }
    
    }
    Sourcecode4u

  8. #8
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Here the 1/5 of the full source

    Code:
    #include "stdafx.h"
    #include <windows.h>
    
    void __cdecl PushToConsole( const char* szCommand )
    {
    	DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( 0x377URMAMA LMAO I won't give the lt client... );
    	void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
     
    	__asm
    	{
    		push szCommand;
    		call CONoff;
    		add esp, 4;
    	}
    }
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
        if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll"     ) != NULL 
         && GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
         && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll"   ) != NULL )
            return true;
    
        return false;
    }
    ENjoy..

  9. #9
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    lol? ima be nice and tell him about the old gellin's base
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  10. #10
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,993
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealionone View Post
    How about you suck my dick first.

    Code:
    #include <fuckyou.fu>
    
    void fuck(bool you){
    
        bool noob = true;
    
        if(you == noob){
    
            std::cout<<"Fuck you";
    
        } else {
    
        fuck(true);
    
        }
    
    }
    Sourcecode4u
    I lol'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Bravia View Post
    Here the 1/5 of the full source

    Code:
    #include "stdafx.h"
    #include <windows.h>
    
    void __cdecl PushToConsole( const char* szCommand )
    {
    	DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( 0x377URMAMA LMAO I won't give the lt client... );
    	void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
     
    	__asm
    	{
    		push szCommand;
    		call CONoff;
    		add esp, 4;
    	}
    }
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
        if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll"     ) != NULL 
         && GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
         && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll"   ) != NULL )
            return true;
    
        return false;
    }
    ENjoy..
    Aww. I was gna leech that LTC

  11. #11
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Way to copy and paste other people's work faggot.

  12. #12
    God601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The End Of The Time
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i got the ltclient and i will never give it xD
    It was too hard to get , it why i will dont give it .

    I'm the only one who posted a PUB hack xD

    Starting my own Web hosting service
    Finaly completed.

    Progress for Exchange Server : 100%


  13. #13
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Too bad ltclient is incredibly easy to find, given you have an unpacked CShell.

  14. #14
    R45H1D's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    787
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    951
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
    i got the ltclient and i will never give it xD
    It was too hard to get , it why i will dont give it .

    I'm the only one who posted a PUB hack xD
    And I had given you that lt client lol

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] souce code for the MeddleFrezh by qmoainx
    By Qmo in forum Piercing Blow Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 04:49 AM
  2. [Request] Souce Code Knife Rang/Onehit
    By amenkute in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 04:08 PM
  3. whats a souce code
    By qwertyuioplkjhgfdsazxcvb in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 11:43 PM
  4. (request) ava hack souce code
    By shadow310 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 02:14 AM
  5. a Couple WPE Weapon codes?
    By phil823 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-10-2006, 03:14 PM