Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    peanut627's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    45
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Twisted

    What Memory Searcher?

    Hey I was wondering what memory searcher program do you use to find these values in combat arms will ArtMoney work? I have heard that gamehack works but cannot seem to find it any where. If anyone has a working program can you please post it here thx.

  2. #2
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    get a Undetected mhs and it will work =)
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zoom For This Useful Post:

    peanut627 (05-19-2010)

  4. #3
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by hejsan View Post
    get a Undetected mhs and it will work =)
    But in windows xp sp3 32bits is not undetected.

    hackshield work more effective in xp 32bits.

  5. #4
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    But in windows xp sp3 32bits is not undetected.

    hackshield work more effective in xp 32bits.
    Does it work for win7 32-bits?

  6. #5
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    Most hacks are more easily detected on WIN XP.
    Look for Tsearch its pretty good.
    And if you go deep enough into the hacking world,
    im not going to say the author but if you know him
    you can always ask [Censored] for Nsearch. It's amazingly effective
    and updates itsself.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Xlilzoosk8rX For This Useful Post:

    God601 (05-19-2010)

  8. #6
    TheBigBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    115
    i use Cheat engine.

  9. #7
    ainkut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Innocent
    cheat engine is immediately detected. you modified it to bypass?

  10. #8
    TheBigBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    115
    i didnt do anything to cheat engine i do stuff to hacksheild.

  11. #9
    Zoom's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Your going on my 24/7 DDoS hit list.
    Posts
    8,561
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    5,912
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    But in windows xp sp3 32bits is not undetected.

    hackshield work more effective in xp 32bits.
    Then get win 7

    Actually you can make an undetected mhs very easy, but I dont know if my method works for xp.

    I can try tomorrow.
    -Rest in peace leechers-

    Your PM box is 100% full.

  12. #10
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    Most hacks are more easily detected on WIN XP.
    Look for Tsearch its pretty good.
    And if you go deep enough into the hacking world,
    im not going to say the author but if you know him
    you can always ask [Censored] for Nsearch. It's amazingly effective
    and updates itsself.
    Tsearch is detected to several months.
    MHS without driver not work in XP 32bits
    Nsearch is another tool, but only work if you have patterns.

    Quote Originally Posted by hejsan View Post


    Then get win 7

    Actually you can make an undetected mhs very easy, but I dont know if my method works for xp.

    I can try tomorrow.
    may be that the HackShield change their methods and fix this bug that the driver does not work correctly for w7-vista and will have wasted time changing the system.

    hackshield is very bad for users of xp.

    formerly the base of gellin worked only in w7-vista, currently it detects easily.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigBoy View Post
    i didnt do anything to cheat engine i do stuff to hacksheild.
    whom can detonate (bypassing) HackShield, can.
    the typical user, expect a new version of searchs.
    so it's good learn to make do alone and make your own bypass.

  13. #11
    Carmine_Fazz1 thank me:P's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How do i make a bypass? Not a bypass code... Just files that pertain to MHS "detection"(thefiles ca puts in hacksheild to prevent MHS from running via Engine.exe)
    What exactly a bypass is... my goal is to make a program to run with MHS to overide the patch file info? right?...
    Some type of push to console type thing? ....Dont flame ive never coded nor scanned addys programed, or no such thing, im only learning... And trying damn hard so dont be a dick ...
    On topic answers pleasee.. no1 tell me to buy a C++ book im aware of this:P, thank you for you help and sincerity, any advice that would help me is very muchly appreciated.

    - Carmine

  14. #12
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmine_Fazz1 thank me:P View Post
    How do i make a bypass? Not a bypass code... Just files that pertain to MHS "detection"(thefiles ca puts in hacksheild to prevent MHS from running via Engine.exe)
    What exactly a bypass is... my goal is to make a program to run with MHS to overide the patch file info? right?...
    Some type of push to console type thing? ....Dont flame ive never coded nor scanned addys programed, or no such thing, im only learning... And trying damn hard so dont be a dick ...
    On topic answers pleasee.. no1 tell me to buy a C++ book im aware of this:P, thank you for you help and sincerity, any advice that would help me is very muchly appreciated.

    - Carmine
    First you need to dump EHSvc.dll and get all the addies and i think you shuld NOP em

  15. #13
    xXGBoyXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    M.P.G.H.
    Posts
    96
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    whatever he says



    To do LIST:
    - get 20 posts
    - get 50 posts
    - get 200 posts
    - get >500 posts

    - get called hackar when not hacking
    - get called hackar when hacking
    - making a hack
    - making projects


    There are 2 little *BIG* Peoaples that are in my respect list:

    Dave84311
    Ghost











Similar Threads

  1. Memory searcher problem...
    By Crash in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:36 PM
  2. [Help] Engine and Memory Searcher
    By silentrunner2 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:36 AM
  3. Working on Memory Searcher
    By why06 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-31-2010, 06:25 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 01:57 PM
  5. What type of games
    By djraziel127 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:22 PM