Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Fabulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Besides the whole Trojan and scrued up virus scan, theres another problem i have with this. I can understand turning off you anti-virus because it'll corrupt files. But this is a installer. Why does that sound so damn sketchy, and cliche from virus spreading noobs. On a side note if this actually works ( give it a 5% chane) ill take back those words and post a video of myself master bathing. Assuming it works with no viruses. I believe thats a preposition ^^.
    My mod, ill make more?

    Rapid Fire Famas

  2. #47
    Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    101101010010100
    Posts
    2,099
    Reputation
    78
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
    Besides the whole Trojan and scrued up virus scan, theres another problem i have with this. I can understand turning off you anti-virus because it'll corrupt files. But this is a installer. Why does that sound so damn sketchy, and cliche from virus spreading noobs. On a side note if this actually works ( give it a 5% chane) ill take back those words and post a video of myself master bathing. Assuming it works with no viruses. I believe thats a preposition ^^.
    Lol.

  3. #48
    Fabulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post
    Lol.
    Im just that cool
    My mod, ill make more?

    Rapid Fire Famas

  4. #49
    filthyyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post




    edit: LOL @ "nondisenfectable file" /

    Virus scan fail.... He's got 6 suspicious files, and one of them is a confirmed Trojan. LOL. 50/50 chance you say? 30/70 chance you say? 1/99 chance I say then again, im a pessimist... so we'll see what happens.
    That is called false positive alert as I have stated in my post..
    Last edited by filthyyou; 06-10-2010 at 03:11 PM.

  5. #50
    filthyyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
    Besides the whole Trojan and scrued up virus scan, theres another problem i have with this. I can understand turning off you anti-virus because it'll corrupt files. But this is a installer. Why does that sound so damn sketchy, and cliche from virus spreading noobs. On a side note if this actually works ( give it a 5% chane) ill take back those words and post a video of myself master bathing. Assuming it works with no viruses. I believe thats a preposition ^^.
    Go read my post really clearly... I have stated why you it's an installer...

  6. #51
    Fabulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by filthyyou View Post
    Go read my post really clearly... I have stated why you it's an installer...
    And i stated clearly why it sounds so damn sketchy for it being necessary to turn your anti- virus off even though its a installer
    Last edited by Fabulous1; 06-10-2010 at 03:12 PM.
    My mod, ill make more?

    Rapid Fire Famas

  7. #52
    filthyyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous1 View Post
    And i stated clearly why it sounds so damn sketchy for it being necessary to turn your anti- virus off even though its a installer
    Because when you install it, some the CRC file can be missing. It depends on what virus protector you use probably

  8. #53
    Fabulous1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    808
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by filthyyou View Post
    Because when you install it, some the CRC file can be missing. It depends on what virus protector you use probably
    There really isn't any point of this, this isn't going to get approved, go back yo your other hacking website.
    My mod, ill make more?

    Rapid Fire Famas

  9. #54
    Grim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,362
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Cynical
    THE FILE IS A FAKE!

    first off.. im going to point out the false positives in the VScans, as well as the real positives (sus/mal behavior).. BUT IM GOING TO POINT OUT THAT THE FILE IS 20 BYTES!!! not 20 kilobytes.. not 20 megabytes.. 20 BYTES!
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Just when you think you got a working bypass made
    By ballin22 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 11:23 AM
  2. new bypass made by me! works after pb update! [handout]
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 06:20 AM
  3. [relase] pb bypass made by me 3 min! dl now
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:23 AM
  4. trading bypass made by me for anti kick adresss on warrock
    By ~claw~ in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 07:19 AM
  5. gMs/OMS Crc Bypass
    By Doctrine in forum MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 12:13 PM