Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 82
  1. #46
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    I Dont.
    Justin Doesnt.
    Longevity Doesnt.

    __

    Topblast Does
    Matty Does
    Bravia Does

    And bravia, Blood WILL take you down

    /nuff said
    I don't cuz I have numpads not menu... Menu == too boring, my compiler fucking retarded. It gives me this error, anyone can help?:

    1>Base.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
    1>C:\Users\Diane\Desktop\CaBase\Release\CaBase.dl l : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

  2. #47
    -Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spirtboymad1 View Post
    Ice. You have four posts. You viewing this possibly means you are a leecher? GTFO, Let a minion or mod decide when to close a thread
    P.s Thanks for the addresses. Already had em though.

    P.s.sChinks... Yum.
    Lol you don't know who I am, one of the most respected member in this website with an other account LMAO

  3. #48
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
    I don't cuz I have numpads not menu... Menu == too boring, my compiler fucking retarded. It gives me this error, anyone can help?:

    1>Base.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
    1>C:\Users\Diane\Desktop\CaBase\Release\CaBase.dl l : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    Add d3dx9.lib to your linker settings... did you start using VC++? Also, you do realize that CaBase is gellins base right.

  4. #49
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    Add d3dx9.lib to your linker settings... did you start using VC++? Also, you do realize that CaBase is gellins base right.
    Yea IK. I Just downloaded a friends modded CABase. And I did link d3dx9.lib but it still fucking doesn't work

  5. #50
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by mwb1234 View Post
    I don't cuz I have numpads not menu... Menu == too boring, my compiler fucking retarded. It gives me this error, anyone can help?:

    1>Base.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48
    1>C:\Users\Diane\Desktop\CaBase\Release\CaBase.dl l : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
    AFter u download it u needa go to project... settints.. generals c++ or seomthing like that... then add thatfolder. then go to the reference one and add the lib folder to it...

    I would release my menu hack but for some reason i see the titles and stuff but the menu doesnt appear.. Can someone help me pl0x? THanx

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  6. #51
    Truly Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Merica
    Posts
    1,084
    Reputation
    97
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ice View Post
    Lol you don't know who I am, one of the most respected member in this website with an other account LMAO
    Then GTFO Or get on your other account. Because honestly. I don't give to fucks who you are. Unless you are Obama Or King. I could care less. Dirty child.
    Dirty children...
    Mass amount of Hacks are being created in other Sites now. I hate leechers oh so much.
    Last edited by Truly Free; 06-13-2010 at 10:27 AM.

  7. #52
    -Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by spirtboymad1 View Post
    Then GTFO Or get on your other account. Because honestly. I don't give to fucks who you are. Unless you are Obama Or King. I could care less. Dirty child.
    Dirty children...
    Mass amount of Hacks are being created in other Sites now. I hate leechers oh so much.
    I am not a leecher lmao I contribute with my other account wich I will not mention and everyone loves my hacks you noob I don't leech

  8. #53
    Spook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    568
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    D3D:
    D3D Device Pointer = 0x9096F8

    Memory:
    No Recoil #1 = 0x3740CEE9
    No Recoil #2 = 0x3740CEF8
    No Recoil #3 = 0x3740CEFD
    No Recoil #4 = 0x3740CF09
    Instant Reload = 0x37451DC4
    Player Pointer = ClientFX.fxd+0x66F34 (X = 0xC8, Y = 0xCC, Z = 0xD0)

    PushToConsole:
    L.T.Client = 0x37775D68
    Do we have to take out the .'s inbetween the LT??
    I'm back.

  9. #54
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxinJr View Post


    Do we have to take out the .'s inbetween the LT??
    Yes you do. Guys we need to come up with a requirement for anti leech shield soon, because I googled public hacks working for last patch, and MPGH hacks have been leeched ALL over the internet. I'm not fucking kidding. Admins must force us coders to add a 100+ post system into our code. Or just 100+ post count to download hacks... That way, no leech, and anti choob

  10. #55
    Kevin Rudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Parliament House, Canberra, Australia
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ice View Post
    I am not a leecher lmao I contribute with my other account wich I will not mention and everyone loves my hacks you noob I don't leech
    if you are respected then you wouldn't come out and flame some random new member (him)
    Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
    If i suck your cock everyday can i get a government job?

    Gillard = Communist
    "Australia stands ready to provide any assistance, such as energy assistance, bilateral development or any safeguard expertise that we may be able to offer


    KEVIN RUDD FOR MM-NEW LEADERSHIP

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kevin Rudd For This Useful Post:

    mwb1234 (06-13-2010)

  12. #56
    mwb1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    460
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Rudd View Post


    if you are respected then you wouldn't come out and flame some random new member (him)
    So true


    EDIT: Lol 333rd post

  13. #57
    God601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The End Of The Time
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Amazed
    there are a way to make a anti-leech...

    make your own loader who load the .dll from a server and compile your loader with a packer you will make yourself :P

    Edit : I made a loader 2 days ago but Obama closed it lol
    Last edited by God601; 06-13-2010 at 02:35 PM.

    Starting my own Web hosting service
    Finaly completed.

    Progress for Exchange Server : 100%


  14. #58
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
    there are a way to make a anti-leech...

    make your own loader who load the .dll from a server and compile your loader with a packer you will make yourself :P

    Edit : I made a loader 2 days ago but Obama closed it lol
    What about encryption?

    Huge sites like GA and such probably have HTTPS secure websites so they can't be hacked and making the loader takes time also.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

    J (06-13-2010)

  16. #59
    God601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The End Of The Time
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Amazed
    yeah , sure i forgot that one too :P
    But.. GA got a loader who download the .dll hack from a HTTPS or FTP because i saw "Downloading Complete" at the bottom of his loader...

    Starting my own Web hosting service
    Finaly completed.

    Progress for Exchange Server : 100%


  17. #60
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Yes. That's what I meant. They host the hack files or whatever it is needed on a HTTPS secure website then download.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

    J (06-13-2010)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release]Address Logger V1! & Updated Addresses (10/30/10)
    By seeplusplus in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 01:43 PM
  2. [Release] Updated No Recoil Address
    By Braco22 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:55 AM
  3. [RELEASE] Updated Addresses [7/10]
    By J in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 11:34 AM
  4. [RELEASE] Updated Addresses [14/7/2010]
    By ~GodLike~ in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 10:32 AM
  5. [RELEASE] Updated Addresses
    By J in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 09:51 AM