Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    God601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The End Of The Time
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Amazed

    [Release] Some usefuls addies

    I hope this will be useful and GIVE ME CREDITS.
    Thanks too if you like this ^^


    //Wall Removers
    0x57207A \x6A\x00
    and
    0x57207A \x6A\x01


    //No Recoil
    0x3740CEE9 \x90\x90\x90
    0x3740CEF8 \x90\x90\x90
    0x3740CEFD \x90\x90\x90
    0x3740CF09 \x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x3740CEE9 \xD8\x66\x54
    0x3740CEF8 \xD9\x46\x54
    0x3740CEFD \xD9\x5E\x54
    0x3740CF09 \xD9\x5E\x48


    //Instant Reload
    0x37451DC4 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    0x37451D6E \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x37451DC4 \x0F\x84\xB1\x01\x00\x00
    0x37451D6E \x0F\x84\x07\x02\x00\x00


    //Reload Crasher
    0x37451B41 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    0x37451A91 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x37451B41 \x0F\x84\xCD\x00\x00\x00
    0x37451A91 \x0F\x84\x20\x03\x00\x00

    //Latency Hack
    0x3740CEB2 \x90\x99\x90
    0x3740CECD \x90\x90\x90
    0x3719F4B8 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x3740CEB2 \xD9\x46\x54
    0x3740CECD \xD9\x46\x54
    0x3719F4B8 \x0F\x84\xA5\x00\x00\x00
    Last edited by God601; 06-17-2010 at 06:13 PM.

    Starting my own Web hosting service
    Finaly completed.

    Progress for Exchange Server : 100%


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to God601 For This Useful Post:

    ac1d_buRn (06-17-2010),Beatz (06-17-2010),CAFlames (06-17-2010),haloassasin (06-18-2010),ngh555 (06-18-2010),whatup777 (06-18-2010),~GodLike~ (06-18-2010)

  3. #2
    TheBlackHouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Nice! First Comment to


  4. #3
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
    I hope this will be useful and GIVE ME CREDITS.
    Thanks too if you like this ^^


    //Wall Removers
    0x57207A \x6A\x00
    and
    0x57207A \x6A\x01


    //No Recoil
    0x3740CEE9 \x90\x90\x90
    0x3740CEF8 \x90\x90\x90
    0x3740CEFD \x90\x90\x90
    0x3740CF09 \x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x3740CEE9 \xD8\x66\x54
    0x3740CEF8 \xD9\x46\x54
    0x3740CEFD \xD9\x5E\x54
    0x3740CF09 \xD9\x5E\x48


    //Instant Reload
    0x37451DC4 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    0x37451D6E \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x37451DC4 \x0F\x84\xB1\x01\x00\x00
    0x37451D6E \x0F\x84\x07\x02\x00\x00


    //Reload Crasher
    0x37451B41 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    0x37451A91 \x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
    and
    0x37451B41 \x0F\x84\xCD\x00\x00\x00
    0x37451A91 \x0F\x84\x20\x03\x00\x00
    Thanks.. but forrecoil i beleive you NOP in this order:

    3, 3 , 6 , 3

    and for reload u only need one address.

    0x37451DC4 with 6 NOPS


    Now this is wat i use.. maybe they both work :P
    Now reload crasher turns it off??

    if so ill be sure to add this to my release.

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  5. #4
    God601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The End Of The Time
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Amazed
    nope... i writed all things corrects lol...

    and no recload have 2 addies to make it perfect lol... that's why i writed here 2 addies

    Starting my own Web hosting service
    Finaly completed.

    Progress for Exchange Server : 100%


  6. #5
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Whats reload crasher do

  7. #6
    haloistaken100's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    323
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    What exactly is reload crasher xD? Anyways nice addies they're helpful to coders . Since you left FireGodTeam im guessing that now ur gunna release single team hacks? xD

  8. #7
    xXNoobAlertXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    76
    Umm i was wondering where do i put these addies in your source where our old Addresses are out dated????

  9. #8
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by msflames3 View Post
    Thanks.. but forrecoil i beleive you NOP in this order:

    3, 3 , 6 , 3

    and for reload u only need one address.

    0x37451DC4 with 6 NOPS


    Now this is wat i use.. maybe they both work :P
    Now reload crasher turns it off??

    if so ill be sure to add this to my release.
    It's right me and him worked on it together. And I tested it, it works for Vista.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  10. #9
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    They all work but what is reload crasher

  11. #10
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    They all work but what is reload crasher
    People cannot reload neither can you.
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  12. #11
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by xIndianBoix View Post
    People cannot reload neither can you.
    i know now he told me on msn

  13. #12
    GridMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Xbox Dashboard
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    54
    Thanks
    204
    So if i used a C++ compiler with these addies, and created either a hotkey base or menu base, id have to link the code with a hotkey menu option... HOW?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Boys and girls, this is what we call a retard.

  14. #13
    mmbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ja
    Posts
    655
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    1,156
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Reload crasher doesn't work... it's basically impossible to change someone else's client.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mmbob For This Useful Post:

    matypatty (06-17-2010)

  16. #14
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by God601 View Post
    nope... i writed all things corrects lol...

    and no recload have 2 addies to make it perfect lol... that's why i writed here 2 addies
    It is Wrong .. it needs 6 bytes
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  17. #15
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    It is Wrong .. it needs 6 bytes
    i thought that to but i tested and it works so idk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [announcement] soon wil release some undetected hack for css!!!!
    By wieter20 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:13 PM
  2. Some Useful Tools
    By yahagashi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 10:38 PM
  3. Some Extra Addies
    By GU.Firehawk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 06:28 PM
  4. [Release]Some new patch addresses...
    By personperson in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 03:41 PM
  5. [RELEASE] some simple adresses...
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:54 PM