Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    MugNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Goofy

    BSOD Dumping Cshell??

    I used Kernel Detective to dump Engine.exe, and Cshell, but it didn't work o_O.

    And after it dumped Cshell, i got BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) and had to restart. Even after i booted back up, i tried to open it and it was still a bunch of gibberish symbols.

    Does it like, not work on Win7 32bit? If it does, then wth happened?

  2. #2
    CAFlames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Where ever my imagination takes me
    Posts
    3,014
    Reputation
    202
    Thanks
    2,934
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by MugNuf View Post
    I used Kernel Detective to dump Engine.exe, and Cshell, but it didn't work o_O.

    And after it dumped Cshell, i got BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) and had to restart. Even after i booted back up, i tried to open it and it was still a bunch of gibberish symbols.

    Does it like, not work on Win7 32bit? If it does, then wth happened?
    i got bsod using it too... for cshell. your comp thinks its editing its software so it gives u that to prevent it.. just retry doing it again.

    Engine doesnt work for Kernel now.. it used to. But cshell still works

    Current Works:
    ---Horror Game






    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

    CAflames is one epic coder.

    Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

  3. #3
    MugNuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    792
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by msflames3 View Post


    i got bsod using it too... for cshell. your comp thinks its editing its software so it gives u that to prevent it.. just retry doing it again.

    Engine doesnt work for Kernel now.. it used to. But cshell still works
    Thanks for the info, I want to try to find new PTC commands. If there are any. I have enough spare time /.

    Oh, btw, nice hack. I added a fog color changer to my hack as well. I will be releasing it, after i figure everything out .

  4. #4
    Beatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your head.
    Posts
    2,119
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Engine still works, I dumped mine a few hours ago...
    Don't Talk If You Can't Do.


  5. #5
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,755
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatz View Post
    Engine still works, I dumped mine a few hours ago...
    Engine doesnt work it says file inaccessable.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Help with Dumping Cshell.dll
    By CoderNever in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. Dumped CShell.dll 14/7/10
    By HaX4LiFe! in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 08:07 PM
  3. Dumped CSHELL.dll
    By Zoom in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 10:59 PM
  4. My dumped cshell and engine.exe
    By ngh555 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 03:11 PM
  5. Dumped Cshell and Engine
    By CAFlames in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:42 AM