Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Users\Heriberto\Desktop\WindowsApplication1.app lication resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Specified cast is not valid.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [7/13/2010 11:36:33 PM] : Activation of C:\Users\Heriberto\Desktop\WindowsApplication1.app lication has started.
* [7/13/2010 11:36:33 PM] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
* [7/13/2010 11:36:33 PM] : Installation of the application has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [7/13/2010 11:36:33 PM] System.InvalidCastException
- Specified cast is not valid.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Veri fyRequestedPrivilegesSupport(String requestedExecutionLevel)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.