Thread: HELP

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    jake1919199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry

    HELP

    hello imma choob/yea trying to make a simple hack

    i got my source codes for everthing i want in it...

    right now i wanna just make simple PTC hacks

    i got nx chams to work and now i wanna add more hacks

    how do i add more hacks to my codes can anyone help me

  2. #2
    DeadLinez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net Sexy Points: 989,576,420
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    499
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    so you just copy and pasted, and now want to be rewarded for a hack you didn't make? and now you want to add more hacks to it, even tho. u will just c/p. and make other people do the work for you. learn c++ and gtfo.

  3. #3
    jake1919199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
    so you just copy and pasted, and now want to be rewarded for a hack you didn't make? and now you want to add more hacks to it, even tho. u will just c/p. and make other people do the work for you. learn c++ and gtfo.
    no i will give credits to all the people i get codes from...

    and i know c++

    and that really didnt even help me

  4. #4
    DeadLinez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net Sexy Points: 989,576,420
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    499
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    refer to the stickied thread, on the tutorial, and then refer to my thread with a list of good ptc that u can use.

  5. #5
    jake1919199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
    refer to the stickied thread, on the tutorial, and then refer to my thread with a list of good ptc that u can use.
    i know that but when i wanna add my socond hack do i paste it like this:
    void main()
    {
    while(true)
    {
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    }
    PushToConsole("ShowFPS 1");
    }

    or like this
    void main()
    {
    while(true)
    {
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    PushToConsole("ShowFPS 1");
    }
    }

  6. #6
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jake1919199 View Post
    i know that but when i wanna add my socond hack do i paste it like this:
    void main()
    {
    while(true)
    {
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    }
    PushToConsole("ShowFPS 1");
    }

    or like this
    void main()
    {
    while(true)
    {
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    PushToConsole("ShowFPS 1");
    }
    }
    No man thats not how u fucking do it. Learn c++ and then ask questions.

  7. #7
    DeadLinez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net Sexy Points: 989,576,420
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    499
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol bro you dont know c++, you fail.

  8. #8
    jake1919199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry
    well that helped me...

    i got it anyways so suck it

  9. #9
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Wow you fail. Learn statements and its not that hard.....
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  10. #10
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    yes you do it like this..

    void main()
    {
    while(1)
    {
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    PushToConsole("ShowFPS 1");
    }
    }

  11. #11
    jake1919199's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    47
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    yes you do it like this..

    void main()
    {
    while(1)
    {
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    PushToConsole("ShowFPS 1");
    }
    }
    i just downloaded a base so i dont need your help anymore but thanks

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] Combat arms Vid help
    By djw111 in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. [Help Request] AFK Bot [help]
    By fet in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 04:17 AM
  3. [Help Request] Injector Admin help
    By asdfgas in forum Combat Arms Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 07:12 PM
  4. [Help Request] Ajuda / Help
    By - Battery' in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:15 PM
  5. [Help Request] Help my!
    By Windowns7 in forum Combat Arms BR Coding Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 02:41 PM