Thread: Need some help!

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    fearmeknowme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Need some help!

    Hey guys, so i made a hack using CN's tut and some roaming here and there on MPGH .. i used this hack and it works fine for me but it doesnt work for my friend, is it possible i need a code in C++ ? i'm a complete noob so please bear with me...
    Credits: CoderNever, Acid_buRn, and everyone else on mpgh!
    Respect list:
    CoderNever
    ac1d_buRn


  2. #2
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,755
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,451
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Maybe your friend is just not using the hack right. This should be working for most people.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  3. #3
    remusrowle34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A coke Machine
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Ofcourse you need help! So does every other noob who used his bloody tutorial! God you fuckers ruined this site!

    Hint: Go learn some fucking C++.

  4. #4
    fearmeknowme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by killer66143 View Post
    Maybe your friend is just not using the hack right. This should be working for most people.
    Well, i even Tved him and tried...we are also using the same injector....

    Quote Originally Posted by remusrowle34 View Post
    Ofcourse you need help! So does every other noob who used his bloody tutorial! God you fuckers ruined this site!

    Hint: Go learn some fucking C++.
    For one, i actually managed to fix up his hack and make it work... if you cant tell IM LEARNING C++ right now, quit flaming on ppl who clearly stated that they are NOOBS at this, jesus christ man..
    Respect list:
    CoderNever
    ac1d_buRn


  5. #5
    remusrowle34's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A coke Machine
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by fearmeknowme View Post
    Well, i even Tved him and tried...we are also using the same injector....



    For one, i actually managed to fix up his hack and make it work... if you cant tell IM LEARNING C++ right now, quit flaming on ppl who clearly stated that they are NOOBS at this, jesus christ man..

    You dont relize the amount of ppl who passed through here asking the same thing you are, saying the same things you are, all because they cant code, nor get CN's tutorial to work.

  6. #6
    fearmeknowme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by remusrowle34 View Post
    You dont relize the amount of ppl who passed through here asking the same thing you are, saying the same things you are, all because they cant code, nor get CN's tutorial to work.
    Funny, i actually got the tutorial to work.....and i cant code right now cuz im LEARNING.. jeez this is a learning process cant anyone accept that fact?
    Respect list:
    CoderNever
    ac1d_buRn


  7. #7
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    You really should learn c++ first.....Not tryin to flame

  8. #8
    fearmeknowme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    so i guess i'm on my own then, thanks for all the useful suggestions..... this thread can be closed.. /close please
    Respect list:
    CoderNever
    ac1d_buRn