Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62
  1. #46
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    see.. true

  2. #47
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Finish View Post
    i have a menu base. tabb, checkbox,slidders, buttons fade in fade out
    MMORPG taskbar

    all that in a hack
    proof? I don't believe u

    anyway magicmans base isn't fail it just needs a lot of work, its more of a D3D menu starterkit

    i don't see you releasing anything better

  3. #48
    scimmyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net MPGHCash: $442,596,199
    Posts
    5,649
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    894
    My Mood
    Happy
    i might be releasing a d3d9 framework using gordons hook. its honestly so simple

  4. #49
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    i might be releasing a d3d9 framework using gordons hook. its honestly so simple
    Do it so I can leech it. Go go go go.

  5. #50
    Shimmy-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    62
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    i might be releasing a d3d9 framework using gordons hook. its honestly so simple
    can you add me on msn?

  6. #51
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    I got gordon Hook working perfect. A lot of people are having problems with it because there dont understand how it is to be used the p##a and stuff.. i will make a Base and release with buttons and stuff.

  7. #52
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Finish View Post
    I got gordon Hook working perfect. A lot of people are having problems with it because there dont understand how it is to be used the p##a and stuff.. i will make a Base and release with buttons and stuff.
    Which is why they shouldn't be making menu hacks...

  8. #53
    TheFallenOwns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    Lawl Do the sliders actually work on the commands tho? Thats the thing.
    Also, Ive done stuff that i havent released on MPGH, Liek my OPK/Telekill. WOrking on a glitcher atm too.

    Again, Just because I dont release stuff and flaunt, Doesnt mean i can not code.
    this 100%
    i dont flaunt all the shit that i have

    and finish OMGZ0R I HAVE FADING IN BUTTONS AND OUT BUTTONS MUHAHA
    dude your such an idiot
    one fadining in and out buttons isnt hard to do
    also you cant diss a persons menu based on sprites
    because sprites you need to be good GFX to
    3 you sound a lot like a 12 year old with no life
    girls are pretty go get one.....if you CAN get one

    next sliders = mathmaticle
    scrolling = mathmaticle
    tabs = lol i have tabs dont think your sppecciiiaall

    know honestly this is what you are
    your a person that probably doesnt excel much in life so you have to put yourself out there in the cyber world as an awsome beast
    i mean really your calling good coders bad coders reason because they have a diffrent stlye

    so let me tell you something
    complicated isnt always better

    i personally hate tabs their annoying and waste my time
    a slider customizable but i still like an easier x1 x2 x3
    fading in an out buttons there ok i wouldnt have much of a problem with them but it wouldnt take long for me to figure out...

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to TheFallenOwns For This Useful Post:

    ac1d_buRn (08-08-2010)

  10. #54
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallenOwns View Post
    this 100%
    i dont flaunt all the shit that i have

    and finish OMGZ0R I HAVE FADING IN BUTTONS AND OUT BUTTONS MUHAHA
    dude your such an idiot
    one fadining in and out buttons isnt hard to do
    also you cant diss a persons menu based on sprites
    because sprites you need to be good GFX to
    3 you sound a lot like a 12 year old with no life
    girls are pretty go get one.....if you CAN get one

    next sliders = mathmaticle
    scrolling = mathmaticle
    tabs = lol i have tabs dont think your sppecciiiaall

    know honestly this is what you are
    your a person that probably doesnt excel much in life so you have to put yourself out there in the cyber world as an awsome beast
    i mean really your calling good coders bad coders reason because they have a diffrent stlye

    so let me tell you something
    complicated isnt always better

    i personally hate tabs their annoying and waste my time
    a slider customizable but i still like an easier x1 x2 x3
    fading in an out buttons there ok i wouldnt have much of a problem with them but it wouldnt take long for me to figure out...
    You know what the problem with your argument is ?
    Most go for looks, if it looks good then they'll download it.

  11. #55
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    This is such a troll thread. We stopped helping the thread starter like 5 pages ago.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  12. #56
    Sh3hw4z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    You know what the problem with your argument is ?
    Most go for looks, if it looks good then they'll download it.
    That's very true.If look at screen shots and see that the menu is plain then most people wont donwnload.Look at coryster his menu looked bad ass but didnt work for most people and lagged like shit.If you code a good menu you get more downloads but you have to be able to back it up by making it work and not just fail and lag.

  13. #57
    Marko™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="3"]
    Ive done stuff that i havent released on MPGH, Liek my OPK/Telekill. WOrking on a glitcher atm too.
    Everyone has opk/telekill now, and glitcher is easy to make

  14. #58
    Finish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Happy
    OMG U GUYS ARE NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME EXPLAIN


    #define HOOKD3DAPI(a, b) \
    if(*(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(b) != (DWORD)&hk##a) { \
    p##a = (a##_t) *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(b); \
    *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(b) = (DWORD)&hk##a; \
    *(DWORD*)GetD3DHSApi(b) = (DWORD)&hk##a; \
    }


    HOOKD3DAPI(Reset, 16)
    if(*(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(16) != (DWORD)&hkReset) { \
    pReset = (Reset_t) *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(16); \
    *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(16) = (DWORD)&hkReset; \
    *(DWORD*)GetD3DHSApi(16) = (DWORD)&hkReset; \
    }


    DO U NOOBS UNDERSTAND???????


    HOOKD3DAPI(EndScene, 42)
    if(*(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(42) != (DWORD)&hkEndScene) { \
    pEndScene = (EndScene_t) *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(42); \
    *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(42) = (DWORD)&hkEndScene; \
    *(DWORD*)GetD3DHSApi(42) = (DWORD)&hkEndScene; \
    }

    DO U NOOBS UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORK????

    using hooks that u completely dont understand

    That is just an example that how it work..

    If u have

    HOOKD3DAPI(EndScene, 42)

    the code under it is what is really happening
    Last edited by Finish; 08-08-2010 at 07:31 AM.

  15. #59
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Finish View Post
    OMG U GUYS ARE NOOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME EXPLAIN


    #define HOOKD3DAPI(a, b) \
    if(*(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(b) != (DWORD)&hk##a) { \
    p##a = (a##_t) *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(b); \
    *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(b) = (DWORD)&hk##a; \
    *(DWORD*)GetD3DHSApi(b) = (DWORD)&hk##a; \
    }


    HOOKD3DAPI(Reset, 16)
    if(*(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(16) != (DWORD)&hkReset) { \
    pReset = (Reset_t) *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(16); \
    *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(16) = (DWORD)&hkReset; \
    *(DWORD*)GetD3DHSApi(16) = (DWORD)&hkReset; \
    }


    DO U NOOBS UNDERSTAND???????


    HOOKD3DAPI(EndScene, 42)
    if(*(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(42) != (DWORD)&hkEndScene) { \
    pEndScene = (EndScene_t) *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(42); \
    *(DWORD*)GetAddressPtr(42) = (DWORD)&hkEndScene; \
    *(DWORD*)GetD3DHSApi(42) = (DWORD)&hkEndScene; \
    }

    DO U NOOBS UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORK????

    using hooks that u completely dont understand

    That is just an example that how it work..

    If u have

    HOOKD3DAPI(EndScene, 42)

    the code under it is what is really happening
    I really don't understand how they can't get the hook to work.

  16. #60
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    I really don't understand how they can't get the hook to work.
    I didnt understand it the first time then I was like /fpalm .
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] not hooking help me
    By jijiko in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2011, 04:30 AM
  2. Help with D3D hooking
    By wtfhaksftw in forum WarRock Hack Source Code
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 10:26 AM
  3. [Help]Keyboard,SendKeys,Hook[Solved]
    By Qizzle15401 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:07 AM
  4. Help with public hook
    By ProfWoolyNipples in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-29-2009, 02:00 PM
  5. Please... Help me with this D3D Hook!
    By nukeist_ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-22-2007, 09:02 PM