Thread: Enemy Name Tags

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
    To remove a conditional jump.

    BTW: I had this a year ago too, but I don't use it anymore, cause I've my own nametags/esp (getting the position of the player in world coords, then I simply convert them to screen coords and draw it.)
    Thats cause you Gordon and know how to find Enemy Class/Struct.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  2. #32
    Evolution92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    I got nametags in my hack already... really simple after the addie was released
    Wait where was it released or just tell me the addie here. lol been searching forever

  3. #33
    deathninjak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,512
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Cool
    Someone actually released the addies for nametags? I wasn't here for the past 2 days.

  4. #34
    Evolution92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ya apparently Hahaz released the addies for it, but i can't find it anywhere lol.

  5. #35
    flashlight95's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    12-34 Poopie Street Posts: Over 9000!
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Yeah, Hahaz release it but it got deleted in like 10 minutes.

  6. #36
    Evolution92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Oh gayness.

  7. #37
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution92 View Post
    Wait where was it released or just tell me the addie here. lol been searching forever
    Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
    Someone actually released the addies for nametags? I wasn't here for the past 2 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution92 View Post
    Ya apparently Hahaz released the addies for it, but i can't find it anywhere lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by flashlight95 View Post
    Yeah, Hahaz release it but it got deleted in like 10 minutes.
    Why not just find the addies yourself/
    All you do is search for
    Code:
    75 09 C6 46 6C 01 E9 2A F4 FF FF 80 7E 44 00 0F  
    85 E7 00 00
    In the hex Dump and Cshell, then when you find your addie in the hexdump, search for it in Cshell to find your bytes
    Dont ban me

  8. #38
    ipwnuuaal5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Why not just find the addies yourself/
    All you do is search for
    Code:
    75 09 C6 46 6C 01 E9 2A F4 FF FF 80 7E 44 00 0F  
    85 E7 00 00
    In the hex Dump and Cshell, then when you find your addie in the hexdump, search for it in Cshell to find your bytes
    There are two addresses not one...

  9. #39
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
    There are two addresses not one...
    Well one works for me
    Dont ban me

  10. #40
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
    There are two addresses not one...
    No, u can still use one address i post previously which got deleted (i bet it was Blood did it).

  11. #41
    ipwnuuaal5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by hahaz View Post
    No, u can still use one address i post previously which got deleted (i bet it was Blood did it).
    Nice releases got any more? *cough* wall hack *cough*

  12. #42
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
    Nice releases got any more? *cough* wall hack *cough*
    yea.. wallhack, inf stamina (client side), & superbullet.

    But i'm not gonna release it in public coz i know Blood will steal the codes from me -_-

  13. #43
    ipwnuuaal5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    275
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by hahaz View Post
    yea.. wallhack, inf stamina (client side), & superbullet.

    But i'm not gonna release it in public coz i know Blood will steal the codes from me -_-
    What does superbullet do? I never asked?
    You can shoot through walls?

    btw do you use a cheatengine to find the hacks? or you only use the cshell.dll?

  14. #44
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnuuaal5 View Post
    What does superbullet do? I never asked?
    You can shoot through walls?
    same like telekill, it just using bullet offset to enemy pointer directly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. help me for enemy name tags
    By azerty54 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 11:32 AM
  2. Enemy Name Tags
    By Evolution92 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 01:52 AM
  3. [Release] CodeDemon's Menu Pub v0.7 NA[8/17/10][Remote Telekill & Enemy Name Tags]
    By CodeDemon in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 04:58 PM
  4. [release] name tag hack
    By FrankWhite in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-20-2009, 05:47 PM
  5. [Request]Enemy Name Color Change
    By skip in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 02:52 PM