Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251

    Pattern for Playerstats

    Hey,
    can everyone help me to make a working pattern for the PlayerStats (THIS thread)?
    I tried it for my self but if i get an adress i always get this one :

    GetInfo->Succes 74198DE4 (copied by my hack Log)

    else i get no adress.

    So please help me to find out or if you fell great today u can tell us the pattern
    but help is better to learn^^

    P.S.:
    tested the sig in olly debug and i found the correct adress in EU and NA but ingame its founding not this address-.-

  2. #2
    Gordon`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    325
    how about to post your signature "that only works with ollydbg" to see wheres the problem?

    i remember i gave you the pointer to the class and where to find it. i assumed u were able to create a working signature.


  3. #3
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    i know what u mean(i think)

    searching the MOV EAX by string and subtract the address with EAX but i tried this... no result for me, or did i anything wrong?

    here my Bytes:
    \x60\x08\x78\x37\x30\xF0\x62\x09\xF8\x8F\x7D\x00\x 6C\x80\x6A\x37\xC8\x39\x92\x00

    and my Mask:
    ???x????x?xxxxxx???x

    i dont know now if i changed that sorry but u can find in olly the address

    sorry wrong Mask

    this is the right one:
    ???x?????xxxxx???x
    Last edited by kotentopf; 08-24-2010 at 01:22 AM.

  4. #4
    Gordon`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    325
    Code:
    8B 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 11 8B 92 80 => olly format
    \x8B\x0D\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x11\x8B\x92\x80 xx????xxxxx => for findpattern
    
    result = findpattern(..., pattern, mask);
    result = *(DWORD*)(result+2); //or memcpy(&result, (void*)(result+2), 4);


  5. #5
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Result for this Pattern:

    EU:
    GetInfo->Succes 74178DE4

    NA:
    GetInfo->Succes 74138DE4

    My start address is CShell.dll
    my scan size is 0xFFFFFFFF

    is that ok or must i set it smaller?

  6. #6
    Stephen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Engine.exe
    Posts
    4,690
    Reputation
    184
    Thanks
    1,147
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It doesnt need to be smaller...

  7. #7
    Evolution92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    So how exactly would you use a signature? Not make it, but use it.

    Example (This was an already posted signature):
    Code:
    DWORD NoReload = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"), 0x91F000,   (PBYTE) "\x0F\x84\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x96\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x96\x00\x00\x00\x00", "xx????xx????xx????");
    NoReload = *(DWORD*)(NoReload+2); // Then add this?
    
    if(Menu.mOpt[5].nopt > 0)
    	Memoria((LPVOID) NoReload, "\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 6);
    else
    	Memoria((LPVOID) NoReload, "\x0F\x84\xB1\x01\x00\x00", 6);
    It dc's me when i start the game so obviously its not right. Any help? Lol.

  8. #8
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution92 View Post
    So how exactly would you use a signature? Not make it, but use it.

    Example (This was an already posted signature):
    Code:
    DWORD NoReload = FindPattern((DWORD)GetModuleHandle("CShell.dll"), 0x91F000,   (PBYTE) "\x0F\x84\x00\x00\x00\x00\x8B\x96\x00\x00\x00\x00\x89\x96\x00\x00\x00\x00", "xx????xx????xx????");
    NoReload = *(DWORD*)(NoReload+2); // Then add this?
    
    if(Menu.mOpt[5].nopt > 0)
    	Memoria((LPVOID) NoReload, "\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90", 6);
    else
    	Memoria((LPVOID) NoReload, "\x0F\x84\xB1\x01\x00\x00", 6);
    It dc's me when i start the game so obviously its not right. Any help? Lol.
    Uhh why did you do something else to the address...
    Just the FindPattern will work.

  9. #9
    Evolution92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Uhh why did you do something else to the address...
    Just the FindPattern will work.
    Oh well I tried both ways and it still dc's (It works when I put the addy in manually but not with the signature).

  10. #10
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Evolution92 View Post
    Oh well I tried both ways and it still dc's (It works when I put the addy in manually but not with the signature).
    Okay well check that the address that the FindPattern is returning is correct.

  11. #11
    Evolution92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Okay well check that the address that the FindPattern is returning is correct.
    Ok thanks.

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Updated pattern for warrock ph oct,9,2011
    By pronten in forum WarRock Philippines Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-27-2011, 11:17 PM
  2. [Release] Camouflage Patterns For Photoshop!
    By bazookaboy in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-17-2011, 10:45 AM
  3. Is there any eam playerstats for the v1.0.195?
    By UnknownHacking in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 04:05 AM
  4. [Detected] PlayerStats Editor 1.0.184 (UPDATED VERSION 2-19-2010) and EAM + Tutorial for Both!!
    By Koen in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 02:31 PM
  5. Pattern Packs Wanted For Gimp
    By -Viper- in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 05:21 AM