Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    INJ3CT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo710 View Post
    i made one noob so go troll and get more posts 8 posts and 1 post

    Your the noob, asking how to code. /

    And like he said, you didn't code if you Copy and Pasted the source into a blank C++ Project.


    Come at me.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to INJ3CT For This Useful Post:

    markoj (08-25-2010)

  3. #17
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    shutup choob im using those guides but theyre talking about computer programs
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  4. #18
    Ionizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo710 View Post
    shutup choob im using those guides but theyre talking about computer programs
    It's called baby steps.

    Don't call anybody choob when you only have 238 posts too.

  5. #19
    debohax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    380
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,543
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo710 View Post
    can someone give me some guides or something visual basic guides and then after i take those guides in and do really good i need 1on 1 help

    please someone give me some tutorials

    omg please help meill give you hacks right after i make em and even private hacks please
    Do what I'm doing.

    >Go to college and learn to type complete sentences.
    >Take the bs placement test.
    >Take all the classes you dont get credit for to get your brain to college level.
    >Take every computer prerequsit and all your electives. College algebra,Trig Intro to computers, office ect ect. A humanity's course a science course blah blah blah.
    >Then finally take C++ programing 6-7 monthes later.
    >Take Graphic design and d3d direct x application course.
    >Learn java for fun, (Flash ect ect)
    >Take a history lesson in VB6
    >Collect your associates degree 1-2 years later Get a job and relize your no longer addicted to video games.
    >Program some shitty java game that makes you a monthly income of 1-2k and never play it while neglecting your player base and the community on the forum.
    >Go back to school earn a bachlors in some bs computer science degree.
    >Graduate build a program or application/game. That makes you enough money to get by like 20-100k a year.
    >Check the crappy java game you built relize it still has player base and thier still bitchin decide its time to stop paying for the url and ditch it,
    >Sit at home and learn reverse engineering get some tips from hackers then program your first hack. Get angry it took you so long to learn and set up a vip site looking for money for your skills.
    >Relize your hack site makes dick release your source to general public and go back to school.
    >Get a masters degree end up being a teacher cause your to lazy to maintain a regular business get paid 60k from the university to explain how to code to people everyday for the rest of your life TILL you get laid off cause your so tired of technoligy updating and having to learn the updated software you finally put a .38 to your dome and let it rip.

    Good luck peace,
    Debo

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to debohax For This Useful Post:

    markoj (08-25-2010)

  7. #20
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by debohax View Post
    Do what I'm doing.

    >Go to college and learn to type complete sentences.
    >Take the bs placement test.
    >Take all the classes you dont get credit for to get your brain to college level.
    >Take every computer prerequsit and all your electives. College algebra,Trig Intro to computers, office ect ect. A humanity's course a science course blah blah blah.
    >Then finally take C++ programing 6-7 monthes later.
    >Take Graphic design and d3d direct x application course.
    >Learn java for fun, (Flash ect ect)
    >Take a history lesson in VB6
    >Collect your associates degree 1-2 years later Get a job and relize your no longer addicted to video games.
    >Program some shitty java game that makes you a monthly income of 1-2k and never play it while neglecting your player base and the community on the forum.
    >Go back to school earn a bachlors in some bs computer science degree.
    >Graduate build a program or application/game. That makes you enough money to get by like 20-100k a year.
    >Check the crappy java game you built relize it still has player base and thier still bitchin decide its time to stop paying for the url and ditch it,
    >Sit at home and learn reverse engineering get some tips from hackers then program your first hack. Get angry it took you so long to learn and set up a vip site looking for money for your skills.
    >Relize your hack site makes dick release your source to general public and go back to school.
    >Get a masters degree end up being a teacher cause your to lazy to maintain a regular business get paid 60k from the university to explain how to code to people everyday for the rest of your life TILL you get laid off cause your so tired of technoligy updating and having to learn the updated software you finally put a .38 to your dome and let it rip.

    Good luck peace,
    Debo

    Dude... That was a LOT to read, but that's fuckin EPIC. :P
    I agree.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to DBag4Life69 For This Useful Post:

    debohax (08-26-2010)

  9. #21
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    ok that didnt help im currenly learning c++ and im 12 but imwondering what do i do after i learn c++ how do i get started what do i do
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  10. #22
    Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inline.
    Posts
    3,193
    Reputation
    205
    Thanks
    1,438
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo710 View Post
    ok that didnt help im currenly learning c++ and im 12 but imwondering what do i do after i learn c++ how do i get started what do i do
    I'm 12 and what is this?

  11. #23
    Ionizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    I'm 12 and what is this?
    I'm 11 and what is this?

  12. #24
    deathninjak0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,512
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    294
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you hate reading than I guess you should go on youtube and find video tuts like AntiRTFM

  13. #25
    yomo710's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    867
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Amused
    i did thats what im using now anyway anthiream what do i do after i learn c++
    I usually don't spend this much time on the internet, but when I do, I'm on some forum.
    Gift me credits or BTC! 1MktRupu3Goup79PrnYFW13bRi9wciiWWs


    Buying all starbucks accounts with currency!

  14. #26
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I would recommend you to start off a Ebook called The C++ Programming lenguage you can find the ebook online or either buy the actual book As well you can check this website for online tutorials CPlusPlus . com and if you do your work and read atleast 1 hour everyday and practice in one month youll be ready to download any source and start editing it maybe in a couple of months before 2011 youll be one of the best

    Along you should look for direct3d Tutorials and a ebook(book) to learn in your spare time so you can make your menu hacks e.t.c d3d is not that hard (thats if you want menus and chams and other cool stuff )

    Opengl is cool but not so important this will be just so if you want better features on your menus e.t.c Buttons tabs clickable GUIS you know

    And last but not least reverse engineering The Art of hacking with this you will be able to find out your addresses and know how to unpack games by your self as well add new features


    And remember you must be patient and dedicated to this if you really want to learn how to make hacks never go wild and try to have fun while youll learn it helps hope to see a hack from you in a couple of months

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. DO YOU WANNA LEARN TO CODE
    By topblast in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:26 PM
  2. too much time at idle wanna learn 2 Code
    By Slixxx007 in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 04:27 PM
  3. i wanna learn^_^
    By genma69 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 01:04 PM
  4. i wanna learn to make....
    By bobowham in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 08:11 AM
  5. I wanna learn
    By Hispiforce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 05:17 PM