Thread: Recoil

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    GameTrainerMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    514

    Recoil

    Can Someone post the latest Recoil source, for some reason when i un-comment recoil from my hack i d/c but when its commented i dont d/c.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
    Can Someone post the latest Recoil source, for some reason when i un-comment recoil from my hack i d/c but when its commented i dont d/c.

    Thanks
    Code:
    if(  > 0 ){//No Recoi let me see something
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC37), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3744BDE0), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC40), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3737F1E3), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC31), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    
    	}else{
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC37), "\xD8\x46\x48", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3744BDE0), "\xD8\x46\x54", 3);//
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);//
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC40), "\xD8\x66\x54", 3);//
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3737F1E3), "\xD8\x66\x54", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC31), "\xD8\x46\x54", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);
    	
    	}
    4 of those are no recoil, the rest remove the map /
    Dont ban me

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to markoj For This Useful Post:

    GameTrainerMaker (09-01-2010)

  4. #3
    GameTrainerMaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    514
    thanks, but why do i need Remove map :S

  5. #4
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
    thanks, but why do i need Remove map :S
    That was an accident, i was searching for all the no recoil addies, and those are one of the ones i found, it removes the texture or whatever from the map, so only the player dots are left
    Dont ban me

  6. #5
    vingadormaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Code:
    if(  > 0 ){//No Recoi let me see something
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC37), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3744BDE0), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC40), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3737F1E3), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC31), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    
    	}else{
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC37), "\xD8\x46\x48", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3744BDE0), "\xD8\x46\x54", 3);//
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);//
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC40), "\xD8\x66\x54", 3);//
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3737F1E3), "\xD8\x66\x54", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC31), "\xD8\x46\x54", 3);
    		Memory((LPVOID) (0x3745BC34), "\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);
    	
    	}
    4 of those are no recoil, the rest remove the map /
    this norecoil, work for weapons with a silencer? S1,S2,S3?

  7. #6
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by vingadormaster View Post
    this norecoil, work for weapons with a silencer? S1,S2,S3?
    No, I dont have that 5th addie/
    Dont ban me

  8. #7
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    well get it

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fabolous For This Useful Post:

    markoj (09-01-2010)

  10. #8
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post
    well get it
    Thanks for the advice!
    Dont ban me

  11. #9
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Your very welcome D:

  12. #10
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,307
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Markoj, is that your base?

  13. #11
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Markoj, is that your base?
    The one in my sig, no, its The one whit posted.
    I just made it look cooler
    Dont ban me

Similar Threads

  1. How to find Recoil and Spread addresses?
    By V1olATor in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 10:50 AM
  2. No Recoil Hack
    By quin123 in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 04:14 PM
  3. America's Army No Recoil/Reload LUA code.
    By MagikBullet in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 11:11 AM
  4. No recoil hack????
    By max.here in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 06:52 AM
  5. No recoil/no spread addys?
    By IBEZ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-2007, 09:39 PM