View Poll Results: Who to strap?

Voters
51. This poll is closed
  • Coryster

    22 43.14%
  • Mastermods(vb-dot-net)

    10 19.61%
  • ^,...^ (rogan)

    11 21.57%
  • GameTrainerMaker (GTM)

    13 25.49%
  • All of them

    30 58.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,296
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Lol you don't leech huh?

    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/33-visual-...id-solved.html

    You came in demanding source code for a GUID protected form. We told you all you needed to know and guess what:

    Quote Originally Posted by GameTrainerMaker View Post
    i need the code lol.

    i already have HWID code for vb.net just what do i change it to for GUID instead!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  2. #32
    whatup777+'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    246
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    15
    @GTM


    You got put on Wall of Shame on other forum.
    What does that say about you?

  3. #33
    GTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    cause all the noobs at UC doubt people to Quick.

    Dont Judge People To Quick

    @ J-Deezy. i only asked.. i didnt demaned it!!

  4. #34
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    907
    Thanks
    7,296
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by GTM View Post
    cause all the noobs at UC doubt people to Quick.

    Dont Judge People To Quick

    @ J-Deezy. i only asked.. i didnt demaned it!!
    We frequently told you exactly how to get the computers GUID but you insisted on us spoon feeding you the source code.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  5. #35
    GTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    yea you might have told me. but you's didnt explain!!!

  6. #36
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    coreyster first. cuz hes a fag,

    then GTM for being a little bitch

  7. #37
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post


    Ohh, okay. I didn't understand that, cuz he put it in a format that wasn't good grammar. If it was said like how YOU said it, (proper grammar) I could have understood it easier. :P
    There (is) was nothing wrong with my grammer, my enter Key was not working so I used "...." to separate my discussion. English is English. Watch the flames.<--- That's an oversized PERIOD! get it?

    @ Topic (I am directing my attention to the topic now for those who lack the common sense to understand) why are the minions allowing this in the hacking section?


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  8. #38
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    yeah why? lol anyways who the fuck is coryster? i seen all the other faggies around but him :S



  9. #39
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post

    @ Topic (I am directing my attention to the topic now for those who lack the common sense to understand) why are the minions allowing this in the hacking section?
    You've obviously never been in here, like every other mod/minion. No staff member gives a fuck about this section except for Blood who does program so that makes sense.

  10. #40
    Amatowarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    629
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Inspired
    *jaws referance* we're gonna need a bigger rocket...
    Tools UNDETECTED - PATCHED [I will only have recent versions up!]
    Tapper V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...r-v1-15-a.html
    Amato Inject V1.15: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...t-v1-15-a.html

    Mods
    L96A1 - Arctic Wolf
    Super M416 CQB
    Super M16A3
    MW2 M92FS (M9)
    Starcraft 2 L96A1

    PVT VIP
    Aimbot: 65% (Have full source code)
    OPK: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Telekill: 100% (Uses Enemy Class)
    Ghost Mode: 80% (In Semi-Stages)
    Super Bullets: 100% (Thanks Deadlinez/hahaz!)
    Menu Sprite: 100% (Thanks whit!)



  11. #41
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Amatowarrior View Post
    *jaws referance* we're gonna need a bigger rocket...
    QFT


  12. #42
    LightzOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    GTM, if I recall correctly, I saw a post of you begging people on UC to fix the semi opk source that Blood apparently gave to you.. Shad0w/stickleback literally gave you step by step instructions on how to get it working, yet you still needed help (and it was rather basic). Then you proceeded to flame them for not spoonfeeding you. So, unless you prove to me otherwise, I think you deserve to be on the rocket.

  13. #43
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,007
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    You've obviously never been in here, like every other mod/minion. No staff member gives a fuck about this section except for Blood who does program so that makes sense.
    I don't Mod this section, Blood is the minion , so he should be in here.........still think it's a pointless thread, could have at least kept in in a more "general" area.... but W/E


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  14. #44
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post


    I don't Mod this section, Blood is the minion , so he should be in here.........still think it's a pointless thread, could have at least kept in in a more "general" area.... but W/E
    The General Section Dont Know Who These Virgins Are Tho...

  15. #45
    GTM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LightzOut View Post
    GTM, if I recall correctly, I saw a post of you begging people on UC to fix the semi opk source that Blood apparently gave to you.. Shad0w/stickleback literally gave you step by step instructions on how to get it working, yet you still needed help (and it was rather basic). Then you proceeded to flame them for not spoonfeeding you. So, unless you prove to me otherwise, I think you deserve to be on the rocket.
    Dude you idiots are still on about that? that was months and months ago!! just drop it k. i dont give a fuck about it..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who's the best singer/rapper ever?
    By ethan2007 in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-14-2009, 08:48 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-28-2007, 05:37 PM
  3. Who are the super users?
    By SadisticGrin in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 06:03 PM
  4. who deleted the thread?
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 10:22 AM
  5. who deleted the thread
    By kvmn8 in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 11:39 AM