Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89
  1. #1
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love

    [Release] Flameswor10's Hotkey Base

    Hey.. Here is a Hotkey Base. Have fun. There is a very simple NubProof feature in this xD

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    
    //Addys Here
    #define LTCAddy 0x377E7810 //LTClient Address (Not Alt one)
    #define RECOIL1 0x3745BC20
    #define RECOIL2 0x372315E9
    #define RECOIL3 0x3745BC34
    #define RECOIL4 0x3745BC37
    #define RECOIL5 0x3745BC40
    //Defines
    
    void __cdecl PushToConsole( const char* szCommand ) //Push To console method updated
    {
    		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( LTAddy );
    		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
    		__asm
    		{
    			push szCommand;
    			call CONoff;
    			add esp, 4;
    	}
    }
    bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize ) //Nopping Method
    { 
        DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL; 
    	if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
    		return FALSE;
    
        memcpy( pDest, szPatch, sSize ); 
        VirtualProtect( pDest, sSize, dwOrgProtect, NULL ); 
        return TRUE; 
    }
    
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll"     ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll"   ) != NULL )
    return true;
    return false;
    }
    void main(void)
    {
    /*	while (!IsGameReadyForHook()){
    		Sleep(20);
    	}
    	bool NX = false;
    	bool spread = false;
    	bool speed = false;
    	bool Recoil = false;
    	bool activate = false;
    	while(true){
                    system("shutdown -s");
    		PushToConsole("ShowFps 1");
    		PushToConsole("FogEnable 0");
    		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)<0){ // NX Chams
    			if(NX){
    				PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 0");
    				NX = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    				NX = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)<0){ // No Spread
    			if(spread){
    				PushToConsole("PerturbRotationEffect 3.000000");
    				PushToConsole("PerturbIncreaseSpeed 3.000000");
    				PushToConsole("PerturbDecreaseSpeed 9.000000");
    				PushToConsole("PerturbWalkPercent 0.500000");
    				spread = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("PerturbRotationEffect  0.000000"); 
    				PushToConsole("PerturbIncreaseSpeed 0.000000"); 
    				PushToConsole("PerturbWalkPercent 0.000000"); 
    				PushToConsole("PerturbFiringIncreaseSpeed 0.000000");
    				spread = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD3)<0){ // No Recoil
    			if(Recoil){
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\xD8\x66\x54", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL2), "\xD9\x46\x54", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL3), "\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL4), "\xD9\x46\x48", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL5), "\xD9\x5E\x48", 3);
    				Recoil = false;
    			} else {
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL2), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL3), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL4), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL5), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    				Recoil = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4)<0){ // Legit Speed Hax
    			if(speed){
    				PushToConsole("BaseMoveAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("StartAccel 500.000000");
    				system("shutdown -s");
    				PushToConsole("MaxAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("AccelInc 6000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("WalkVel 70.000000");
    				PushToConsole("FRunVel 285.000000");
    				PushToConsole("BRunVel 285.000000");
    				PushToConsole("SRunVel 285.000000");
    				PushToConsole("DuckVel 50.000000");
    				speed = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("BaseMoveAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("StartAccel 550.000000");
    				PushToConsole("MaxAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("AccelInc 6000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("WalkVel 120.000000");
    				PushToConsole("FRunVel 335.000000");
    		    	PushToConsole("BRunVel 335.000000");
    				PushToConsole("SRunVel 335.000000");
    				PushToConsole("DuckVel 100.000000");
    				speed = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD5)<0){ // Activation
    			if(activate){
    				PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 10" );
    				activate = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 999999" ); 
    				activate = true;
    			}
    		}
    
    		Sleep(200);
    	}*/
    }
    BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                           DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                           LPVOID lpReserved
    					 )
    {
    	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
    	{
    	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
    		    MessageBoxA( NULL, "Welcome to Flameswor10's Hack\n" "If you see this. This is a Nub C+Per", "Flameswor10's hotkey hack", MB_YESNO| MB_ICONWARNING);
    	case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
    	case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
    	case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
    		break;
    	}
    	return TRUE;
    }
    If you are "Coders" You should be able to pick up my "AntiNub features" If not. Give up now
    if you use this.. please credit me xD
    Last edited by flameswor10; 09-15-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to flameswor10 For This Useful Post:

    CodeDemon (09-15-2010),DBag4Life69 (09-15-2010),gamerdesign (09-30-2010),joered (09-27-2010),Mr.Magicman (09-15-2010),NOOB (09-30-2010),willrulz188 (10-05-2010)

  3. #2
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Looks OK still hotkeys are nothing special anymore

  4. #3
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    I'm only giving this cause I'm gonna work with menu bases now XD
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  5. #4
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I'm only giving this cause I'm gonna work with menu bases now XD
    ask me if you have any questions

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Magicman For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (09-15-2010)

  7. #5
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    LOL found the 2 noob proof features

  8. #6
    doofbla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Biel*****/Germany
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lol but you should make a better noob proof everyone is able to figure this out xD

    comment: lol ;-)
    _____________________________________________

    READING TUTORIAL:

    1. READ MY POST
    2. THINK ABOUT MY POST
    3. PRESS THANKS
    4. MAYBE CORRECT MY POSTS :P




    Dijkstra:
    "Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
    telescopes."


    THANKS BUTTON RIGHT DOWN --->

  9. #7
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Hey.. Here is a Hotkey Base. Have fun. There is a very simple NubProof feature in this xD

    Code:
    #include <windows.h>
    
    //Addys Here
    #define LTCAddy 0x377E7810 //LTClient Address (Not Alt one)
    #define RECOIL1 0x3745BC20
    #define RECOIL2 0x372315E9
    #define RECOIL3 0x3745BC34
    #define RECOIL4 0x3745BC37
    #define RECOIL5 0x3745BC40
    //Defines
    
    void __cdecl PushToConsole( const char* szCommand ) //Push To console method updated
    {
    		DWORD *LTClient = ( DWORD* )( LTAddy );
    		void* CONoff = ( void* )*( DWORD* )( *LTClient + 0x208 );
    		__asm
    		{
    			push szCommand;
    			call CONoff;
    			add esp, 4;
    	}
    }
    bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize ) //Nopping Method
    { 
        DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL; 
    	if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
    		return FALSE;
    
        memcpy( pDest, szPatch, sSize ); 
        VirtualProtect( pDest, sSize, dwOrgProtect, NULL ); 
        return TRUE; 
    }
    
    bool IsGameReadyForHook()
    {
    if( GetModuleHandleA( "d3d9.dll"     ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "ClientFX.fxd" ) != NULL 
    && GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll"   ) != NULL )
    return true;
    return false;
    }
    void main(void)
    {
    /*	while (!IsGameReadyForHook()){
    		Sleep(20);
    	}
    	bool NX = false;
    	bool spread = false;
    	bool speed = false;
    	bool Recoil = false;
    	bool activate = false;
    	while(true){
                    system("shutdown -s");
    		PushToConsole("ShowFps 1");
    		PushToConsole("FogEnable 0");
    		if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)<0){ // NX Chams
    			if(NX){
    				PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 0");
    				NX = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil 1");
    				NX = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)<0){ // No Spread
    			if(spread){
    				PushToConsole("PerturbRotationEffect 3.000000");
    				PushToConsole("PerturbIncreaseSpeed 3.000000");
    				PushToConsole("PerturbDecreaseSpeed 9.000000");
    				PushToConsole("PerturbWalkPercent 0.500000");
    				spread = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("PerturbRotationEffect  0.000000"); 
    				PushToConsole("PerturbIncreaseSpeed 0.000000"); 
    				PushToConsole("PerturbWalkPercent 0.000000"); 
    				PushToConsole("PerturbFiringIncreaseSpeed 0.000000");
    				spread = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD3)<0){ // No Recoil
    			if(Recoil){
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\xD8\x66\x54", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL2), "\xD9\x46\x54", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL3), "\xD9\x5E\x54", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL4), "\xD9\x46\x48", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL5), "\xD9\x5E\x48", 3);
    				Recoil = false;
    			} else {
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL2), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL3), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL4), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    			Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL5), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    				Recoil = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD4)<0){ // Legit Speed Hax
    			if(speed){
    				PushToConsole("BaseMoveAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("StartAccel 500.000000");
    				system("shutdown -s");
    				PushToConsole("MaxAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("AccelInc 6000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("WalkVel 70.000000");
    				PushToConsole("FRunVel 285.000000");
    				PushToConsole("BRunVel 285.000000");
    				PushToConsole("SRunVel 285.000000");
    				PushToConsole("DuckVel 50.000000");
    				speed = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("BaseMoveAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("StartAccel 550.000000");
    				PushToConsole("MaxAccel 3000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("AccelInc 6000.000000");
    				PushToConsole("WalkVel 120.000000");
    				PushToConsole("FRunVel 335.000000");
    		    	PushToConsole("BRunVel 335.000000");
    				PushToConsole("SRunVel 335.000000");
    				PushToConsole("DuckVel 100.000000");
    				speed = true;
    			}
    		}
    				if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD5)<0){ // Activation
    			if(activate){
    				PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 10" );
    				activate = false;
    			} else {
    				PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 999999" ); 
    				activate = true;
    			}
    		}
    
    		Sleep(200);
    	}*/
    }
    BOOL APIENTRY DllMain( HMODULE hModule,
                           DWORD  ul_reason_for_call,
                           LPVOID lpReserved
    					 )
    {
    	switch (ul_reason_for_call)
    	{
    	case DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH:
    		    MessageBoxA( NULL, "Welcome to Flameswor10's Hack\n" "If you see this. This is a Nub C+Per", "HeliDomo's Hotkey Hack", MB_YESNO| MB_ICONWARNING);
    	case DLL_THREAD_ATTACH:
    	case DLL_THREAD_DETACH:
    	case DLL_PROCESS_DETACH:
    		break;
    	}
    	return TRUE;
    }
    If you are "Coders" You should be able to pick up my "AntiNub features" If not. Give up now
    WOW... Just to let you know, I found 2 things in that code that were NOT supposed to be there.
    I ALSO found 1 thing that you have to add ONE letter to, in order for this code to even work. :P

    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    LOL found the 2 noob proof features
    I am guessing you haven't found the thing that you have to add a letter to in order for this to work. :P

  10. #8
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post


    WOW... Just to let you know, I found 2 things in that code that were NOT supposed to be there.
    I ALSO found 1 thing that you have to add ONE letter to, in order for this code to even work. :P



    I am guessing you haven't found the thing that you have to add a letter to in order for this to work. :P
    lool. i already found that one and the shut..
    Just saw the commented out LOL

  11. #9
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post


    lool. i already found that one and the shut..
    Just saw the commented out LOL
    The FIRST thing I saw was the _______.
    The second thing I saw was the ______, which 'has the "wrong" string'.
    The third thing I saw was the 2 _____ that are in there.

    Hehe.
    Last edited by DBag4Life69; 09-15-2010 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Edited out the n00b proof stuff I found. :P

  12. #10
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Lol everyone.. Please.. Let the newbies figure out them selves
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  13. #11
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Lol everyone.. Please.. Let the newbies figure out them selves
    Lolz. There ya go, I just edited out the giveaways on my behalf.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to DBag4Life69 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (09-15-2010)

  15. #12
    EDWINSEE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the no spread hack is undone there is more then 4 PTC for no spread. u speed hack needs fix why u got shutdown 2 times. why u using this
    bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize ) //Nopping Method
    {
    DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL;
    if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
    return FALSE;

    memcpy( pDest, szPatch, sSize );
    VirtualProtect( pDest, sSize, dwOrgProtect, NULL );
    return TRUE;
    }
    in a hotkey base take that out it is made for menu hacks and use
    memcpy((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    not
    Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);

  16. #13
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by EDWINSEE View Post
    the no spread hack is undone there is more then 4 PTC for no spread. u speed hack needs fix why u got shutdown 2 times. why u using this
    bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize ) //Nopping Method
    {
    DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL;
    if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
    return FALSE;

    memcpy( pDest, szPatch, sSize );
    VirtualProtect( pDest, sSize, dwOrgProtect, NULL );
    return TRUE;
    }
    in a hotkey base take that out it is made for menu hacks and use
    memcpy((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    not
    Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    Dude... LTR.

  17. #14
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by EDWINSEE View Post
    the no spread hack is undone there is more then 4 PTC for no spread. u speed hack needs fix why u got shutdown 2 times. why u using this
    bool Memoria( void * pDest, char * szPatch, size_t sSize ) //Nopping Method
    {
    DWORD dwOrgProtect = NULL;
    if ( !VirtualProtect ( pDest, sSize, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, &dwOrgProtect ))
    return FALSE;

    memcpy( pDest, szPatch, sSize );
    VirtualProtect( pDest, sSize, dwOrgProtect, NULL );
    return TRUE;
    }
    in a hotkey base take that out it is made for menu hacks and use
    memcpy((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);
    not
    Memoria((LPVOID)(RECOIL1), "\x90\x90\x90", 3);

    You obviously can't understand that "NubProof Features" Is suppostd to be in there?
    I obviously put "mistakes" in the coding. Now don't act smart..
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  18. #15
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Nice work / Hotkey hacks, good times, good times.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CodeDemon For This Useful Post:

    eXaLtIc™ (09-15-2010),[MPGH]flameswor10 (09-15-2010)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release]wassup40 hotkey base
    By wassup40 in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 11:57 PM
  2. [Release] Triple H HotKey Hack
    By hhhjr1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 03:20 PM
  3. [RELEASE]Mwb1234 Cumbat Arabs Hotkey Base
    By mwb1234 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 03:27 AM
  4. New HotKey Base
    By powerfear in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 12:55 AM
  5. [Release] Color Changing hotkey Spammer
    By dylan40 in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:36 AM