Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 97
  1. #61
    UGodly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/645501-ugodly.html
    Posts
    1,234
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    good job dude

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to UGodly For This Useful Post:

    Timboy67678 (09-25-2010)

  3. #62
    kutzki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    449
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Device Pointer[FIXED(Credits To ExileD)]

    LMAO F*CK EXILED HE CAN GO F**K HIMSELF!!!

  4. #63
    -ExileD-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net Posts: 25,987
    Posts
    552
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    794
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by kutzki View Post



    LMAO F*CK EXILED HE CAN GO F**K HIMSELF!!!
    Someones raging.... Lmfao!

    Exiled says:
    *Your parents musta whipped you bad
    I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK!!! Kutzki! says:
    *i know right?

  5. #64
    doofbla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Biel*****/Germany
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sorry for the noobish question (if it is) but WHAT is the TELEPORT ADDY for?

    I can teleport myself with nothing but the playerpointer O.0?
    _____________________________________________

    READING TUTORIAL:

    1. READ MY POST
    2. THINK ABOUT MY POST
    3. PRESS THANKS
    4. MAYBE CORRECT MY POSTS :P




    Dijkstra:
    "Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
    telescopes."


    THANKS BUTTON RIGHT DOWN --->

  6. #65
    doofbla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Biel*****/Germany
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Ok i know it now but is 0x3782E360
    this also for EU ?
    _____________________________________________

    READING TUTORIAL:

    1. READ MY POST
    2. THINK ABOUT MY POST
    3. PRESS THANKS
    4. MAYBE CORRECT MY POSTS :P




    Dijkstra:
    "Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
    telescopes."


    THANKS BUTTON RIGHT DOWN --->

  7. #66
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    0x3782FE80
    untested

    for the infoclass by Gellin
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  8. #67
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    0x3782FE80
    untested

    for the infoclass by Gellin
    I think thats for EU, right?
    Dont ban me

  9. #68
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    I think thats for EU, right?
    no searched in NA CShell
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  10. #69
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    no searched in NA CShell
    How did you find it?
    Dont ban me

  11. #70
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    How did you find it?
    rightclick
    makesig
    test sig
    enter bytes
    entermask
    add the offset
    gotopointer
    addy
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  12. #71
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    rightclick
    makesig
    test sig
    enter bytes
    entermask
    add the offset
    gotopointer
    addy
    I dont have the right Cshell, so all the bytes are 0, which is why i was wondering
    Dont ban me

  13. #72
    doofbla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Biel*****/Germany
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    But which one is for EU? =( i wanna have it=(
    _____________________________________________

    READING TUTORIAL:

    1. READ MY POST
    2. THINK ABOUT MY POST
    3. PRESS THANKS
    4. MAYBE CORRECT MY POSTS :P




    Dijkstra:
    "Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
    telescopes."


    THANKS BUTTON RIGHT DOWN --->

  14. #73
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    0x3780AAC0

    works
    EU!
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    doofbla (10-03-2010),squidley (10-09-2010)

  16. #74
    po_pablo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    erthsrthrs
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    How do you use?

  17. #75
    doofbla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Biel*****/Germany
    Posts
    369
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    179
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    thank you really really much
    _____________________________________________

    READING TUTORIAL:

    1. READ MY POST
    2. THINK ABOUT MY POST
    3. PRESS THANKS
    4. MAYBE CORRECT MY POSTS :P




    Dijkstra:
    "Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about
    telescopes."


    THANKS BUTTON RIGHT DOWN --->

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to doofbla For This Useful Post:

    po_pablo (10-03-2010)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Auto-Updating Addresses
    By OneWhoSighs in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 07:10 AM
  2. [RELEASE] - Updated Addresses
    By J in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 06:08 AM
  3. Updated Addresses
    By Synns in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 11:06 AM
  4. Updated Address's [2-13-08] Most Address's
    By RoB07 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-13-2008, 04:15 PM
  5. Updated addresses for some hacks.
    By sp0tie in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 09:18 AM