Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post

    I think I might know who you might be.
    I am D-Vid on *another* forum, *cough* *cough*.
    I think that TopBlast is right though, you might have to remove one of the NoFog PTC commands out of your code, such as the one that comes with the Night Vision code.
    Are you bewildered lol? Just curious
    Dont ban me

  2. #17
    ppl2pass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post

    I think I might know who you might be.
    I am D-Vid on *another* forum, *cough* *cough*.
    I think that TopBlast is right though, you might have to remove one of the NoFog PTC commands out of your code, such as the one that comes with the Night Vision code.
    You mean the site with the "Database Error" and owned by gtm.

    yayy Crash is finally back and HBD!!
    cant wait until you post it. xD

  3. #18
    DBag4Life69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    290
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    Yes he's GTM how'd you guess ?
    I guessed, because of the No Fog problem.
    I make his videos for his hacks on his site. Hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by markoj View Post
    Are you bewildered lol? Just curious
    Naww, I am not bewildered. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
    You mean the site with the "Database Error" and owned by gtm.

    yayy Crash is finally back and HBD!!
    cant wait until you post it. xD
    Yes, I am talking about the site with the "Database Error".
    I am waiting for that to get fixed, lolz. I am trying to figure out what the deal is with it tho. :-|

  4. #19
    IcySeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    300
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    148
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomCoders View Post
    Noo thanks.. you want it you go find it.. any of the Real Coders here have my msn. they can just help me there
    1)Common courtesy is that if your willing to post a question you should be willing to post your malfunctioning code as well.
    2)I don't have your msn? Does that make me not a coder?
    3)Then why did you post in the first place?

  5. #20
    RandomCoders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    52
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by ppl2pass View Post
    You mean the site with the "Database Error" and owned by gtm.

    yayy Crash is finally back and HBD!!
    cant wait until you post it. xD
    its my host.. the chatbox made my site get canceled for 24hours

    Quote Originally Posted by DBag4Life69 View Post

    I guessed, because of the No Fog problem.
    I make his videos for his hacks on his site. Hehe.

    Naww, I am not bewildered. :P

    Yes, I am talking about the site with the "Database Error".
    I am waiting for that to get fixed, lolz. I am trying to figure out what the deal is with it tho. :-|
    yes im GTM.

    Quote Originally Posted by IcySeal View Post


    1)Common courtesy is that if your willing to post a question you should be willing to post your malfunctioning code as well.
    2)I don't have your msn? Does that make me not a coder?
    3)Then why did you post in the first place?
    I Dont think the person who found night vision would want the code public.. then every hack will have it.

  6. #21
    speedforyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    741
    Reputation
    -59
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Happy
    ok this is stupid why would you rip off me then go create new carecter
    on topic:
    if you need help chat on msn kk?

    steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

    Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

  7. #22
    eXaLtIc™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    203
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by |Drake™| View Post
    It's because you have another PTC of FogEnable in it.

    Yes your right maybe?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] [Question] Laser sight, brightness and night vision
    By oktane in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 05:51 AM
  2. [Detected] B[r]A MENU 3.2 [07/05/2011 || 15:36] SEM DC - TELEKILL- RELOAD SPRINT- Night Vision
    By baraozin in forum Combat Arms Brazil Hacks
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 11:14 AM
  3. [Release] Night Vision Defalt Snypers Scope
    By leoisso in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 07:15 PM
  4. no fog problem
    By nick090999 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:19 PM
  5. night vision in combat arms????
    By tooktheriver2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 09:55 AM