Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 75
  1. #16
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Why do people think making tabs is so hard, it only took me like an hour or two to get it right.

    Coded from scratch ontop ofmy own base

  2. #17
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    30 mins. really
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  3. #18
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    I didnt use a Class for tabs .... I made everything my self (unlike some people thing)

    so it was not easy for all of that in endscene.. it lagged the game..I dont want to be limited
    I see.. Well, you might want to try HEAVILY modifying and overhauling his base then. Believe me, creating your own base from scratch is not for the undetermined - it takes a lot of time and effort... Just see my failed public release for example - it's not even half done, and I've spent countless hours tuning it and tweaking it !

    Oh, but you have Combat Arms.. It might be slightly easier for you, and your professional coding skills

  4. #19
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    30 mins. really
    Well yeah actually, I was just messing around with other stuff for the time sprites checkboxes etc

  5. #20
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Code:
    (06:33:10 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: yo
    (06:33:18 PM) Topblast: ???????????
    (06:33:18 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: before you post your base on MPGH send it to mee :D
    (06:33:26 PM) Topblast: FUCK NO
    (06:33:31 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: :-O
    (06:33:38 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: then why you releasing on MPGH
    (06:33:46 PM) Topblast: i will post this on mpgh
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  6. #21
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    30 mins. really
    They're just tabs lol. Give me a base with a decent menu initialisation system, give me 10 minutes - and you have... Tabs ! (roughly done to public hack quality. It'd take me a week to perfect it though)

  7. #22
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    I see.. Well, you might want to try HEAVILY modifying and overhauling his base then. Believe me, creating your own base from scratch is not for the undetermined - it takes a lot of time and effort... Just see my failed public release for example - it's not even half done, and I've spent countless hours tuning it and tweaking it !

    Oh, but you have Combat Arms.. It might be slightly easier for you, and your professional coding skills
    i was able to create a Menu base in C# using structs...

    I am smart enough to make a menu base. You guys dont kno what i was doing when i was away from coding. (playing games really and creating my own electronics formulas)

    I can think the whole thing in my head.. and put it out with what ever knowledge i have so far


    [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c] is GAMETRAINERMAKER

    Code:
    (06:33:10 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: yo
    (06:33:18 PM) Topblast: ???????????
    (06:33:18 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: before you post your base on MPGH send it to mee :D
    (06:33:26 PM) Topblast: FUCK NO
    (06:33:31 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: :-O
    (06:33:38 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: then why you releasing on MPGH
    (06:33:46 PM) Topblast: i will post this on mpgh
    (06:33:55 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: kk
    (06:35:48 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: time to mass add you now u faggot.. i seen that shit on mpgh
    (06:39:04 PM) Topblast: I KNO WHO U ARE
    (06:39:09 PM) Topblast: GTM
    (06:39:10 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: who ?
    (06:39:13 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: O.o
    (06:39:18 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: everyone no's that
    (06:39:40 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: u think i want ur base to leech dont you ?
    (06:39:48 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: well got some new for you!!! >>
    (06:39:52 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c] is offering to send file 3.2 #2.jpg
    (06:40:07 PM) Topblast: i am not in windowws
    (06:40:12 PM) Topblast: u cant send me anything
    (06:40:19 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c] is offering to send file 3.2 #2.jpg
    (06:40:20 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c] is offering to send file 3.2 #2.jpg
    (06:40:20 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c] canceled the transfer of 3.2 #2.jpg
    (06:40:20 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c] canceled the transfer of 3.2 #2.jpg
    (06:40:27 PM) [c=49]SimplyUnknown[/c]: i cant even drag or drop
    (06:40:30 PM) Topblast: i am in a EXTERNAL OS THAT CAME WITH MY MOTHER BOARD
    (06:40:34 PM) Topblast: FAIL
    (06:40:41 PM) Topblast: POSTING THIS ALSO
    Last edited by topblast; 09-24-2010 at 04:41 PM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  8. #23
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    i was able to create a Menu base in C# using structs...

    I am smart enough to make a menu base. You guys dont kno what i was doing when i was away from coding. (playing games really and creating my own electronics formulas)

    I can think the whole thing in my head.. and put it out with what ever knowledge i have so far
    Note : able to create a menu base in C# using structs doesn't mean much ... Like, you can create a menu base in Delphi with just variables for all I care - it's the end result that matters.

    Im looking forward to seeing what you create, with much optimism (unlike what I see for a few *certain* people in this section)

    If you ever need any help, which you probably won't, I'm always willing (to help anyone really)

  9. #24
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    this is a useless thread at the end he wont release anything he just wanted some attention and some post count and whats so special about your base? just another Edit lol



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to RagedYet For This Useful Post:

    SimplyUnknown (09-24-2010)

  11. #25
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by freedompeace View Post
    Note : able to create a menu base in C# using structs doesn't mean much ... Like, you can create a menu base in Delphi with just variables for all I care - it's the end result that matters.

    Im looking forward to seeing what you create, with much optimism (unlike what I see for a few *certain* people in this section)

    If you ever need any help, which you probably won't, I'm always willing (to help anyone really)

    I CANT GET IT CONVERT TO RAR.. it is a folder
    I can give u it on msn. i can send not recieve i think

    and this also made the site u was admin r something(u kno that site) this base also made ur public hacks... it is the same thing.. PM me i and i might try to send(remember i cant do much i am not in windows)
    Last edited by topblast; 09-24-2010 at 04:51 PM.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  12. #26
    freedompeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    3,035
    Reputation
    340
    Thanks
    2,784
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    I can give u it on msn. i can send not recieve i think

    and this also made the site u was admin r something(u kno that site) this base also made ur public hacks... it is the same thing.. PM me i and i might try to send(remember i cant do much i am not in windows)
    I'm not admin there :L
    And um, you can ZIP it too.

    I'm on mobile now (FUCK MPGH mobile theme, it's a piece of crap - gimme an option to bloody change the theme), so I can't receive anything.

  13. #27
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    this is a useless thread at the end he wont release anything he just wanted some attention and some post count and whats so special about your base? just another Edit lol
    U kno nothing about me... so stay away... I just need to get back on windows... i am waiting for my cousin's windows 7 DVD (mine is scratched to much)

    and i dont do that i like my thanks higher than post
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  14. #28
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Damn boy your so Epic :O still a shitty base usefull for noobs
    and wow your thanked time son MPGH is close to my Thanked times after ive fucked some hotties



  15. #29
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    Damn boy your so Epic :O still a shitty base usefull for noobs
    and wow your thanked time son MPGH is close to my Thanked times after ive fucked some hotties
    do u want a MAN r something... if ur a girl.. u really want dicky.
    if ur a boy ur a fag with a girl image.

    My base is my base.. u can call it shitty.. i dont see u topping it.


    ur still going to download it and use it
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  16. #30
    RagedYet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    221
    Reputation
    -3
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post


    do u want a MAN r something... if ur a girl.. u really want dicky.
    if ur a boy ur a fag with a girl image.

    My base is my base.. u can call it shitty.. i dont see u topping it.


    ur still going to download it and use it
    Lol you dont know who i am kid and how am i a fag for loving girls? or should i use a cartoon images like your self? kid and your base is nothing but noob made and yeah im only on this community to make fun of you and is all the way around after i release something here your gonna be kissing my ass and you wont be anything but history



Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] MW2 XBOX & PS3 HACK LOBBY COMING SOON
    By -Drake in forum XBOX Customizing & Modding
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. TOPBLAST FULL HACK SOURCE... FULL THING!! IT IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By topblast in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 12:43 AM
  3. New Crossfire Hack coming soon
    By lakshay2953 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2009, 08:49 PM
  4. Hacking Clan Coming Soon!!
    By Black0ut077 in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 06:51 PM
  5. Invis hack (coming soon)
    By sadclown in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 01:04 PM