Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    topblast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Far from around you Programmer: C++ | VB | C# | JAVA
    Posts
    3,607
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    4,922
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well i downloaded it to steal ur LTC LIENT THING a Ma GIG..

    i crash like a thing a ma gig.
    I just like programming, that is all.

    Current Stuff:

    • GPU Programmer (Cuda)
    • Client/Server (Cloud Server)
    • Mobile App Development

  2. #17
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
    Well i downloaded it to steal ur LTC LIENT THING a Ma GIG..

    i crash like a thing a ma gig.
    u want to say me u fail at a LTC-Sig-Scan but made THIS(image) /

    btw. the boxes look like sprides
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  3. #18
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    its not a leech bro he coded this base for another site.
    hes got rep i trust it.
    and btw not that hard to fix to make undecteted took 10 mins
    for me

  4. #19
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    its not a leech bro he coded this base for another site.
    hes got rep i trust it.
    and btw not that hard to fix to make undecteted took 10 mins
    for me
    i coded that not for an other page, i coded that for all-.-
    only my hacks are for the "other page"
    and its undetedted(btw. i play EU)

    EDIT:
    Oh forgot one thing at the base
    add in the "Includes.h"

    [php]#define _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS[/php]
    Last edited by kotentopf; 09-29-2010 at 04:14 PM.
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  5. #20
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    24 Views 2 Thanks..
    Wow Guy Atleast Thank Him..

    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    its not a leech bro he coded this base for another site.
    hes got rep i trust it.
    and btw not that hard to fix to make undecteted took 10 mins
    for me
    ight Mr. Know It All

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    kotentopf (09-29-2010)

  7. #21
    CodeDemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    1,074
    Reputation
    50
    Thanks
    936
    My Mood
    Fine
    Kot is a nice guy, dont be hatin! Nice work!

  8. #22
    houseofgreen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    indiana ugh...
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Flirty
    one more time ill ask lol been like 11mnths since i played this game i inject the only file that says dll base.dll.intermediate.manifest have the file in ca main folder tryed in documents as well syas error contains no windows media image or close ... someone tell me if there's a new process in injecting a hax or whatever im messing..? sry been a long time since i messed with this stuff








    MAC

  9. #23
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,404
    My Mood
    In Love
    Nice base.. I only downloaded it to get your ptc method.. it disconnected me but i still thank you
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.


    Been MPGH Minion: 6 July 2011 - 1 August 2012

  10. #24
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Nice base.. I only downloaded it to get your ptc method.. it disconnected me but i still thank you
    if u use the CShell LTC its normal that u get a disconnect xD
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  11. #25
    shugeevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    479
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by hous****reen View Post
    one more time ill ask lol been like 11mnths since i played this game i inject the only file that says dll base.dll.intermediate.manifest have the file in ca main folder tryed in documents as well syas error contains no windows media image or close ... someone tell me if there's a new process in injecting a hax or whatever im messing..? sry been a long time since i messed with this stuff
    I LOLED @ This..

    o__o
    Good job i guess..
    I want to see ur base

    (:
    Anyways, thanked. I'll check it out..still working on my first menu though (: Almost done btw..around 87%.

    Btw, to the person who stole my avatar on page 2...go get your own o___o!

  12. #26
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    awesome base dude. hope no noob use spam you " help mez C+P hacks into your base?"

  13. #27
    God601's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In The End Of The Time
    Posts
    543
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    359
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I remade a brand new menu hack by myself (all coding) and now with one thing of your menu base , my hack is not totaly unpatchable.

    Thanks

    Starting my own Web hosting service
    Finaly completed.

    Progress for Exchange Server : 100%


  14. #28
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    hmm i just noticed that the last option in each menu is a "Back" feature

    thats pretty cool...

  15. #29
    kotentopf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    602
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateX1 View Post
    hmm i just noticed that the last option in each menu is a "Back" feature

    thats pretty cool...
    thats cause the submenus, i made all that the LAST OPTION is back to main
    The Internet SHOULD Be Illegal

    When you say
    "Java is a great programming language because it works on all platforms"
    it is just like
    "anal sex is great because it works on all genders"

    Are YOU a Troll?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to kotentopf For This Useful Post:

    UltimateX1 (09-30-2010)

  17. #30
    UltimateX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kotentopf View Post
    thats cause the submenus, i made all that the LAST OPTION is back to main
    yea found that out after 1st try

    after i got a few more addresses ill release a hack

    all thanks to you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [HELP] Kotentopf's Base
    By D-Vid the DBag in forum Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:59 PM
  2. Java based multiplayer games
    By Tops in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 12:28 AM
  3. How to may spawn on all bases
    By Naeron in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:44 PM
  4. Spawn on enemy base
    By analog70 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 05:17 AM
  5. Web-based game hacking..
    By Krilliam in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 02:12 PM