Thread: FYI

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 154
  1. #61
    Aesthetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Basement
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    107
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ahh I See, when Dave meants he will run a VIP 1 Week Promo, he wasnt the one gonna code it, Our own Coders will, Hurray







    Dont like Me? Damn

  2. #62
    Ali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    11,453
    Reputation
    342
    Thanks
    3,514
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
    Ahh I See, when Dave meants he will run a VIP 1 Week Promo, he wasnt the one gonna code it, Our own Coders will, Hurray
    No, Dave was supposed to make it public, but he never did it...

  3. #63
    demondboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    a
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post


    No, Dave was supposed to make it public, but he never did it...
    Is he going to do it?
    My respect list


    iBoBo
    [MPGH]Boombox
    CAFlames
    Want Respect? Work for it.


  4. #64
    Ghandros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I live in South San Francisco, California.
    Posts
    36
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ᴺᴼᴼᴮ View Post
    Or make it so that when every user downloads a public VIP hack, they have to do a s.urvey. Coder gets a share of profits from s.urveys.
    worst idea i ever heard...
    WHO STOLE MAH COOKIEZ!!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghandros For This Useful Post:

    jonnyboy9985 (10-02-2010)

  6. #65
    NOOB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,863
    Reputation
    425
    Thanks
    8,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghandros View Post
    worst idea i ever heard...
    Maybe for you but not for coders.

  7. #66
    zrandon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place in united states
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Blah
    maybe you should fix the real vip aimbot.. doesnt always Headshot.. and no opk im mean seriously.

  8. #67
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Ali, these post ae everywere :P









    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  9. #68
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    LOL Didnt see that coming?
    Cuties<3

  10. #69
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by rne1994 View Post
    LOL Didnt see that coming?
    What u didin't see?









    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  11. #70
    jonnyboy9985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada :D
    Posts
    894
    Reputation
    -46
    Thanks
    66
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I am completely against it being permanent! If it is just a window of a week for VIP to be released in pubs, and only once a month, then yeahh... That's alright, but I don't agree with the VIP being in PUB's... That will get MPGH shut down because everyone will be using the PUB's instead of the MPGH VIP, which is better, so PLEASE don't keep this permanent... I don't want MPGH to be shut down, so PLEASE don't keep this permanent...

    Valid reasons to only have a window:
    ___________

    1) MPGH will be shut down by the loss of funds
    2) Nexon will patch faster
    3) Too many hackers in CA
    4) MPGH will be talked down about
    5) Respect for Dave, and everyone else will be high at first, but then will drop...


    Reason to keep it open:
    1) Lots of fun and enjoyment in the CA gameplay
    2) Dave will temporarily be a god
    3) CA section will boom
    4) Hacker battles in CA


    ALL IN ALL, keeping the VIP in PUB's open, will cause a lot of problems, and a lot of money will be lost... I love this place too much to watch it get flushed for just a temporary amount of fun...
    Sammy told me to...

  12. #71
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    I am completely against it being permanent! If it is just a window of a week for VIP to be released in pubs, and only once a month, then yeahh... That's alright, but I don't agree with the VIP being in PUB's... That will get MPGH shut down because everyone will be using the PUB's instead of the MPGH VIP, which is better, so PLEASE don't keep this permanent... I don't want MPGH to be shut down, so PLEASE don't keep this permanent...

    Valid reasons to only have a window:
    ___________

    1) MPGH will be shut down by the loss of funds
    2) Nexon will patch faster
    3) Too many hackers in CA
    4) MPGH will be talked down about
    5) Respect for Dave, and everyone else will be high at first, but then will drop...


    Reason to keep it open:
    1) Lots of fun and enjoyment in the CA gameplay
    2) Dave will temporarily be a god
    3) CA section will boom
    4) Hacker battles in CA


    ALL IN ALL, keeping the VIP in PUB's open, will cause a lot of problems, and a lot of money will be lost... I love this place too much to watch it get flushed for just a temporary amount of fun...
    dave makes more money throught this way lol

  13. #72
    donellwashere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Millionaires & Pimps Gaming Headquaters (M.P.G.H)
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    -17
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    wait im confused, so he's only releasing the pub vip to mpgh coders?



    Code:
    How to code Telekill:
    PushToConsole = ("Telekill (epp)");

  14. #73
    -InFinity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dominican Republic.
    Posts
    1,198
    Reputation
    -49
    Thanks
    63
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by donellwashere View Post
    wait im confused, so he's only releasing the pub vip to mpgh coders?
    Coders have 1 week to code V.I.P. hacks on post it here










    Use My Free VIP Hacks!

    Here Are My Free VIP Hacks.

  15. #74
    Lonely Tedy Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Utah,Salt Lake Posts: 5,371 ►►►►Lonely-Tedy◄◄◄◄
    Posts
    1,541
    Reputation
    -151
    Thanks
    321
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
    this is hilarious because dave wants all these VIP features in the hacks and decompile them and add them to the mpgh vip
    it's like you read his mind
             

  16. #75
    | ∞ |'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a white van.
    Posts
    3,302
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    301
    Oh gawd. Chaos time!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FYI
    By Ryguy in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 08:43 PM
  2. FYI About FRAPS! Where to Find it!
    By Justin in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 11:33 PM
  3. FYI INFORMATION U MUST KNOW
    By tien2005 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-11-2010, 10:13 PM
  4. VIP HACKS JUST FYI.
    By Seth in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2009, 12:38 AM
  5. FYI-D/C problems
    By pokiworms in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 10:18 PM