Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 157
  1. #121
    Sh3hw4z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Naws that sig scan dont work You gotta fix it..
    Oh Shit Really? *Wink* *Wink*

  2. #122
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh3hw4z View Post
    Oh Shit Really? *Wink* *Wink*
    No Wink Wink It really dont work..

  3. #123
    Sh3hw4z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    No Wink Wink It really dont work..
    Ok.

    Guys whit has confirmed this doesnt work and that ca na src code section is gonna die.

  4. #124
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh3hw4z View Post
    Ok.

    Guys whit has confirmed this doesnt work and that ca na src code section is gonna die.
    Whatch you mean die Im still here..

  5. #125
    cosconub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in the programming section MPGH Cash: $90,000,000,000
    Posts
    372
    Reputation
    -4
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    whit what is the sig scan? since you know it and all.

    A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.
    ~Mohandas Gandhi


    A Genius is nothing with out an idea, An idea is always an idea even without a genius.
    ~ Immortal

  6. #126
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,479
    Reputation
    1662
    Thanks
    6,308
    trololloololollololollololollolollolololollolololl olollololollololoolollolol

    It's ok I'm gonna release my Full OPK source w/addy's tomorrow

    With a full step by step tutorial on how to find the addresses and how to update them.
    Last edited by AVGN; 10-17-2010 at 08:16 PM.



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  7. #127
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by cosconub View Post
    whit what is the sig scan? since you know it and all.
    Never said i Knew if i did tell me why would i give it out..
    The bytes are right in the sig just the sig its self isnt..

    So dont cry you can still get the addie the old fashion way find it manually..


    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post
    trolollololol

    It's ok I'm gonna release my Full OPK source w/addy's tomorrow

    With a full step by step tutorial on how to find the addresses and how to update them. trolollololol
    Ctrl + Alt + Troll Detected/

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

    cosconub (10-17-2010)

  9. #128
    |Drake™|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    365
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    84
    The sig scan is confirmed and kept confidential by the penus gang. Your penus must be this huge to know the scan.

    8================D and no mexicans.ALways fking jumping over stuff.Makes me sick to see them hopping over fences.

  10. #129
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by |Drake™| View Post
    The sig scan is confirmed and kept confidential by the penus gang. Your penus must be this huge to know the scan.

    8================D and no mexicans.ALways fking jumping over stuff.Makes me sick to see them hopping over fences.
    Congrats Drake You have a 2 and a half inch Penis/

  11. #130
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by dishank95 View Post
    atleast he has a penis unlike u, lol jk but seriosly go buy urself a penis
    On ebay it says it ships in 3 - 6 business days..
    Should be here tomorrow

  12. #131
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    so MPGH is censoring peoples posts now to withhold information and spread misinformation??

    No wonder people are leaving.. that shit would never go down some other places.

    well I didn't support that addie being released but i sure as hell think its wrong to change someones post to keep the info to themselves.

    0x374A6416
    i suppose i'm gonna get sent to the new MPGH concentration camp for that one /
    Last edited by swatfx; 10-17-2010 at 09:42 PM.

  13. #132
    LightzOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    185
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    so MPGH is censoring peoples posts now to withhold information and spread misinformation??

    No wonder people are leaving.. that shit would never go down some other places.

    well I didn't support that addie being released but i sure as hell think its wrong to change someones post to keep the info to themselves.

    0x374A6416
    i suppose i'm gonna get sent to the new MPGH concentration camp for that one /
    Yup, it is bullshit.

  14. #133
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,479
    Reputation
    1662
    Thanks
    6,308
    Quote Originally Posted by swatfx View Post
    so MPGH is censoring peoples posts now to withhold information and spread misinformation??

    No wonder people are leaving.. that shit would never go down some other places.

    well I didn't support that addie being released but i sure as hell think its wrong to change someones post to keep the info to themselves.

    0x374A6416
    i suppose i'm gonna get sent to the new MPGH concentration camp for that one /

    meh.. idgaf anymore



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  15. #134
    Gordon`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    325
    nice release. good to see that people are releasing good stuff not like 10000x methods of push to console lol


  16. #135
    swatfx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    661
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    108
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
    nice release. good to see that people are releasing good stuff not like 10000x methods of push to console lol
    lol next feature added in Gordon's pub = SuperBullets

    xD

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Super Bullets Address!
    By aselsanturkey in forum Combat Arms EU Hack Coding/Source Code
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 03:51 AM
  2. Super Bullets Address!
    By ipwnuuaal5 in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:38 PM
  3. [Releasing] BlackShot Super Bullet Hack
    By mech649 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:19 PM
  4. [Release] SUPER JUMP HACK!!
    By FatEmoLLaMa in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 08:26 PM
  5. Super Jump Address
    By Hispiforce in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 05:41 PM