Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    im gonna try and crack this just to see if i can xD cuz u made it such a point that its copy proof and "protected" blah blah blah

    nothing is impossible to hack

  2. #47
    Timboy67678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    82
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    80
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    im gonna try and crack this just to see if i can xD cuz u made it such a point that its copy proof and "protected" blah blah blah

    nothing is impossible to hack
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    i cracked the control+C block ^.^

    its not only for you any more
    he already did /

  3. #48
    iShockYouuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    This is actually very nice even know it didnt take alot of advanced code..

    What did you make it in btw

    vb.net
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    i cracked the control+C block ^.^

    its not only for you any more
    Lol.. explain how you done it.. cause the only way, is have same computer name as me.. but even then a Msgbox pops upsaying you cant press CTRL + C then the Clipboard clears. no matter what you do!! in all RTBs


    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon View Post
    Congrats GTM(yes I know you are GTM) you have successfully "written" a program which allows people to leech code in a fast and efficient manner and it makes it perfectly C+Pable!
    Whos GTM


    -- this is v1 by the way people.. i will make v2 more advanced!

  4. #49
    ★Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My House/CShell Codes: C++
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    297
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    iShockYouuu
    I would post how to do it but i dont want to encourage the noobs to C+P
    ill send you a pm
    Btw what did you code this in?

  5. #50
    StupidLittleNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
    Whos GTM


    -- this is v1 by the way people.. i will make v2 more advanced!
    Lol GTM that wasn't convincing at all. Considering you have an msn shocka@fbi.gov and the username is iShockYouuu I wonder...

  6. #51
    iShockYouuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by StupidLittleNoob View Post
    Lol GTM that wasn't convincing at all. Considering you have an msn shocka@fbi.gov and the username is iShockYouuu I wonder...
    dude lol thats not my email.

    but i might aswel admit is since some people here are from my site..

    yes im gametrainermaker. i dont use that name no more.. its either SimplyUnknown or Unknown_Hacker!


    --
    This was made in vb.net, origianlly started in C#!

  7. #52
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Timboy67678 View Post
    he already did /
    i want the challenge myself xD see how many of us can do it. the more then the more obvious he is an insecure coder

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to cruizrisner For This Useful Post:

    Timboy67678 (10-19-2010)

  9. #53
    iShockYouuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by cruizrisner View Post
    i want the challenge myself xD see how many of us can do it. the more then the more obvious he is an insecure coder
    how am i insecure? before i actually did leave this site for a bit.. i came back and read a thread, about people leeching c+ping codes etc.. so i decided to spend some time on makin this..

    by the way this is only version 1. there is more version to come out with more code.. and i will pack the fuck outta it.. and make sure nobody can see anything inside the .exe !!

    @Dishank - i dont even like you!! after what you done to me and another site!!

    Quote Originally Posted by dishank95 View Post
    NICE!!! i knew it lol but pick a name. And one question how much accounts have u made so far ?
    about 3 so far!

    Ok. enjoy it guys

    Update In Progress wont stop showing until i release my newa version !
    Last edited by iShockYouuu; 10-19-2010 at 10:37 PM.

  10. #54
    cruizrisner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    382
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by iShockYouuu View Post
    how am i insecure? before i actually did leave this site for a bit.. i came back and read a thread, about people leeching c+ping codes etc.. so i decided to spend some time on makin this..

    by the way this is only version 1. there is more version to come out with more code.. and i will pack the fuck outta it.. and make sure nobody can see anything inside the .exe !!

    instead of just trying to pack it a bunch try also some more secure programming. yes it may take longer and more code and be hard to do but it would be worth it right? most of the noobs here even know how to unpack things but not as many know how to bypass good code

  11. #55
    iShockYouuu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    129
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    27
    gimme a good code!! and i will

  12. #56
    dontcrymore15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Honduras....
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Looks Nice, Good Job..



    ///////////////////
    / Press Thank Botton!/
    ///////////////////.................................................

  13. #57
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,991
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Why dont you just help leechers abit more? kthnx

  14. #58
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,405
    Reputation
    1063
    Thanks
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by ac1d_buRn View Post
    Why dont you just help leechers abit more? kthnx
    Not helping leechers if they can't C&P it.


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] The REAL way to fix Strifes Chams.
    By PyroCorona in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 05:39 PM
  2. {Release}The best free video site(sites)There is.
    By White Mask in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2007, 12:41 AM
  3. [Release] The Matrix V1.0
    By Death526 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 01:16 AM
  4. [release]the Elite....
    By beetyowns in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 08:07 PM
  5. [release] the hack
    By beetyowns in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 11:49 PM