Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 145
  1. #91
    fvestrgenrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Natorator View Post
    Seriously guyss how do you hack that good ;o Im just a noob hacker with some rez modding and all And chamz but can someone send me to a tut to learn this ? I thank you greatfull
    learncpp.com
    cplusplus.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fallon View Post
    hi i have make a hack and with hot keys but when i start it combat arms close down


    i use this code



    Code:
    PushToConsole("SkelModelStencil (V_F9)1");
    PushToConsole("ShowFps (V_INSERT");
    PushToConsole("ActivationDistance 999999(V_F6)" );
    PushToConsole("DisableCrosshair (V_NUMPAD 1" );
    PushToConsole("CrossHairR 255(V_NUMPAD 2) ");
    PushToConsole("ReloadSpeed 0.000000(V_F5) ");
    }
    Learning C++
    Pg 33/1225
    2.7%

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to fvestrgenrl For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]flameswor10 (11-06-2010)

  3. #92
    qwerty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    does getting the xyz of the player crash for anyone else?

    Code:
    PlayerInfo->obj->origin->x

  4. #93
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty01 View Post
    does getting the xyz of the player crash for anyone else?

    Code:
    PlayerInfo->obj->origin->x
    what do you want to do with it ?





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  5. #94
    qwerty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    what do you want to do with it ?
    just read it...it's causing a crash for some reason..

  6. #95
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty01 View Post
    just read it...it's causing a crash for some reason..
    you need world to screen function





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  7. #96
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Thanks Mr.MagicMan for sharing this class, Esp works great

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  8. #97
    qwerty01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    179
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    you need world to screen function
    the world to screen function crashes b/c it reads it >.>

  9. #98
    BSOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty01 View Post
    the world to screen function crashes b/c it reads it >.>
    Try using the W2S posted in the Mw2 section. Works with ease. /yea

  10. #99
    Nubzgetkillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hacktown
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    411
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    Try using the W2S posted in the Mw2 section. Works with ease. /yea
    or use the one posted in this thread

    Member since September 25, 2010

    Current Objectives:
    • Graduate college with a degree in Computer Science
    • Find a decent job in the Computer Science Field
    • Learn more programming languages

    Looking for Elo Boosting Job - League of Legends
    Looking for Bronze -> Gold Jobs


    Skype: whatthedream

  11. #100
    SNal2F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    30
    Thanks
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty01 View Post
    the world to screen function crashes b/c it reads it >.>
    Anything magicman posted was crap(wrong wrong and wrong I dont even think he checked it cuz its all wrong)..... use what i posted on here and check the pointers and make sure they are not null.


    Code:
    class PlayerInfo
    {
    public:
          __int32 Unknown0; //0000
    	__int32 index; //0004
    	__int32 Unknown2; //0008
    	__int32 Unknown3; //000C
    	char Name[12]; //0010
    	char unknown5[12];
    	_Object* obj; //0028
    	char unknown44[68]; //0x002C
    	__int32 Team; //0x0070  
            __int32 idk;
            __int8 IsDead; //0078
    };
    class _Object
    {
    public:
    	char Pad[4];
    	D3DXVECTOR3 origin;
    };
    
    
    typedef PlayerInfo* (__thiscall *lpGetPlayerByIndex)(unsigned long ulThis,int index, int unk);
    lpGetPlayerByIndex GetPlayerByIndex;//3715D9A0



    Code:
    
     GetPlayerByIndex = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)(0x3715D9A0);
     unsigned long ulThis = *(unsigned long*)(0x377F3E68);
    for ( int i = 0; i < 16; i++ )   
    { 
    				
    PlayerInfo* pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex( ulThis,i,0);
    if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead ==0){
    
    pPlayer->obj->origin.x
    Last edited by SNal2F; 11-07-2010 at 11:18 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SNal2F For This Useful Post:

    GodHack2 (11-10-2010),NOOB (02-05-2011)

  13. #101
    Mr.Magicman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sitting in my cave full of thoughts learning Asembly
    Posts
    2,103
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    646
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
    Anything magicman posted was crap(wrong wrong and wrong I dont even think he checked it cuz its all wrong)..... use what i posted on here and check the pointers and make sure they are not null.


    Code:
    class PlayerInfo
    {
    public:
          __int32 Unknown0; //0000
    	__int32 index; //0004
    	__int32 Unknown2; //0008
    	__int32 Unknown3; //000C
    	char Name[12]; //0010
    	char unknown5[12];
    	_Object* obj; //0028
    	char unknown44[68]; //0x002C
    	__int32 Team; //0x0070  
            __int32 idk;
            __int8 IsDead; //0078
    };
    class _Object
    {
    public:
    	char Pad[4];
    	D3DXVECTOR3 origin;
    };
    
    
    typedef PlayerInfo* (__thiscall *lpGetPlayerByIndex)(unsigned long ulThis,int index, int unk);
    lpGetPlayerByIndex GetPlayerByIndex;//3715D9A0



    Code:
    
     GetPlayerByIndex = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)(0x3715D9A0);
     unsigned long ulThis = *(unsigned long*)(0x377F3E68);
    for ( int i = 0; i < 16; i++ )   
    { 
    				
    PlayerInfo* pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex( ulThis,i,0);
    if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead ==0){
    
    pPlayer->obj->origin.x

    I realy aint sure but which is the Team offset? Like 1 for Alpha and 2 for Bravo...
    I know there is one in this class among the unknown

  14. #102
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post



    I realy aint sure but which is the Team offset? Like 1 for Alpha and 2 for Bravo...
    I know there is one in this class among the unknown
    if( pLocal->Team == pInfo->Team ) /* Your Team */

    if( pLocal->Team != pInfo->Team )/* Enemy Team */

  15. #103
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,380
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    749
    thnx for this stuff.

  16. #104
    ppl2pass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    804
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    111
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannus View Post
    if( pLocal->Team == pInfo->Team ) /* Your Team */

    if( pLocal->Team != pInfo->Team )/* Enemy Team */
    pInfo is player class right?
    what is the offset for that?
    My Unbelievable-Kill BM:
    seeplusplus - updating address
    [YOUTUBE]nWgztMVIUYY[/YOUTUBE]

  17. #105
    Robotex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SNal2F View Post
    Anything magicman posted was crap(wrong wrong and wrong I dont even think he checked it cuz its all wrong)..... use what i posted on here and check the pointers and make sure they are not null.


    Code:
    class PlayerInfo
    {
    public:
          __int32 Unknown0; //0000
    	__int32 index; //0004
    	__int32 Unknown2; //0008
    	__int32 Unknown3; //000C
    	char Name[12]; //0010
    	char unknown5[12];
    	_Object* obj; //0028
    	char unknown44[68]; //0x002C
    	__int32 Team; //0x0070  
            __int32 idk;
            __int8 IsDead; //0078
    };
    class _Object
    {
    public:
    	char Pad[4];
    	D3DXVECTOR3 origin;
    };
    
    
    typedef PlayerInfo* (__thiscall *lpGetPlayerByIndex)(unsigned long ulThis,int index, int unk);
    lpGetPlayerByIndex GetPlayerByIndex;//3715D9A0



    Code:
    
     GetPlayerByIndex = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)(0x3715D9A0);
     unsigned long ulThis = *(unsigned long*)(0x377F3E68);
    for ( int i = 0; i < 16; i++ )   
    { 
    				
    PlayerInfo* pPlayer = GetPlayerByIndex( ulThis,i,0);
    if(pPlayer != 0 && pPlayer->obj != 0 && pPlayer->IsDead ==0){
    
    pPlayer->obj->origin.x
    Both ur and magicman's struct offsets are the same, so both are right.
    Just a bit incomplete, there are missing a lot of variables.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. dBased Help me with the update for automaton!
    By deton3000 in forum Mission Against Terror Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-03-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. Help with Alteriw console for score limit and time lomit
    By r3dcomet in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 06:48 PM
  3. i need help with the plugin for Photoshop
    By junny2233 in forum Combat Arms Mod Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:39 AM
  4. Does any got the addies for no recoil and no reload ???
    By EDWINSEE in forum Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 05:51 PM