Thread: DrawPrim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy

    DrawPrim

    Code:
    0x7FF010
    Since the dipshit gang of oliver and ppl2pass have it already I might as well release it cuz it'll get leaked anyway.

    EDIT : If you don't know how to use this, use Google.
    Last edited by Crash; 11-21-2010 at 11:21 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

    whit (11-21-2010)

  3. #2
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    lol, pretty close to eu 0x7FE010.

    Oh, you might need this:

    Code:
    GetPlayerByIndex = (lpGetPlayerByIndex)(0x3715DD10);
    unsigned long ulThis = *(unsigned long*)(0x3780A0A8);
    Enjoy, not gonna tell u how to update it
    Last edited by Hahaz; 11-21-2010 at 11:24 AM.

  4. #3
    BSOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by hahaz View Post
    lol, pretty close to eu 0x7FE010.
    I got that for NA. o.0

  5. #4
    Hahaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Matrix World
    Posts
    1,170
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    4,083
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    I got that for NA. o.0
    I know lol.

  6. #5
    BSOD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    181
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    35
    Also for nametags i got 2 addresses i can't test atm.

  7. #6
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Code:
    class CILTDrawPrim
    {
    public:
        virtual void function0(); //
        virtual void function1(); //
        virtual void function2(); //
        virtual void function3(); //
        virtual void function4(); //
        virtual void function5(); //
        virtual void function6(); //
        virtual void function7(); //
        virtual void function8(); //
        virtual void function9(); //
        virtual void function10(); //
        virtual void function11(); //
        virtual void function12(); //
        virtual void function13(); //
        virtual void function14(); //
        virtual void function15(); //
        virtual void function16(); //
        virtual void function17(); //
        virtual void function18(); //
        virtual void function19(); //
        virtual void function20(); //
        virtual void function21(); //
        virtual void function22(); //
        virtual void function23(); //
        virtual void function24(); //
        virtual void function25(); //
        virtual void function26(); //
        virtual void function27(); //
        virtual void function28(); //
        virtual void function29(); //
        virtual void function30(); //
        virtual void function31(); //
        virtual void function32(); //
        virtual void function33(); //
        virtual void function34(); //
        virtual void function35(); //
        virtual void function36(); //
        virtual void function37(); //
        virtual void function38(); //
        virtual void function39(); //
        virtual void function40(); //
        virtual void function41(); //
        virtual void function42(); //
        virtual void function43(); //
        virtual void function44(); //
        virtual void function45(); //
        virtual void function46(); //
        virtual void function47(); //
        virtual void function48(); //
        virtual void function49(); //
        virtual HRESULT Project( float x, float y, float z, D3DXVECTOR3* pProjectOut, D3DXVECTOR3* pTransformOut); //
        char unknown[17232]; //0x0004  
        D3DXMATRIX World; //0x4354  
        D3DXMATRIX View; //0x4394  
        D3DXMATRIX Projection; //0x43D4  
    };//Size=0x4414(17428)

    Code:
    bool WorldToScreen( D3DXVECTOR3 vWorldPos, D3DXVECTOR3 * pOut )
    {
    
        CILTDrawPrim* pDrawPrim = *(CILTDrawPrim**)0x7FF010;
    
        D3DXVec3Project( pOut, &vWorldPos, &m_ViewPort, &pDrawPrim->Projection, &pDrawPrim->View, &pDrawPrim->World );
    
        return ( pOut->z < 1.0f );
    
    }
    Have fun noobs. To think I used to care for this section. Credits to zoomgod
    Last edited by whatup777; 11-21-2010 at 11:58 AM.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to whatup777 For This Useful Post:

    Apoc91 (12-01-2010),markoj (03-30-2011),whit (11-21-2010)

  9. #7
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Code:
    class CILTDrawPrim
    {
    public:
        virtual void function0(); //
        virtual void function1(); //
        virtual void function2(); //
        virtual void function3(); //
        virtual void function4(); //
        virtual void function5(); //
        virtual void function6(); //
        virtual void function7(); //
        virtual void function8(); //
        virtual void function9(); //
        virtual void function10(); //
        virtual void function11(); //
        virtual void function12(); //
        virtual void function13(); //
        virtual void function14(); //
        virtual void function15(); //
        virtual void function16(); //
        virtual void function17(); //
        virtual void function18(); //
        virtual void function19(); //
        virtual void function20(); //
        virtual void function21(); //
        virtual void function22(); //
        virtual void function23(); //
        virtual void function24(); //
        virtual void function25(); //
        virtual void function26(); //
        virtual void function27(); //
        virtual void function28(); //
        virtual void function29(); //
        virtual void function30(); //
        virtual void function31(); //
        virtual void function32(); //
        virtual void function33(); //
        virtual void function34(); //
        virtual void function35(); //
        virtual void function36(); //
        virtual void function37(); //
        virtual void function38(); //
        virtual void function39(); //
        virtual void function40(); //
        virtual void function41(); //
        virtual void function42(); //
        virtual void function43(); //
        virtual void function44(); //
        virtual void function45(); //
        virtual void function46(); //
        virtual void function47(); //
        virtual void function48(); //
        virtual void function49(); //
        virtual HRESULT Project( float x, float y, float z, D3DXVECTOR3* pProjectOut, D3DXVECTOR3* pTransformOut); //
        char unknown[17232]; //0x0004  
        D3DXMATRIX World; //0x4354  
        D3DXMATRIX View; //0x4394  
        D3DXMATRIX Projection; //0x43D4  
    };//Size=0x4414(17428)

    Code:
    bool WorldToScreen( D3DXVECTOR3 vWorldPos, D3DXVECTOR3 * pOut )
    {
    
        CILTDrawPrim* pDrawPrim = (CILTDrawPrim*)0x??????;
    
        D3DXVec3Project( pOut, &vWorldPos, &m_ViewPort, &pDrawPrim->Projection, &pDrawPrim->View, &pDrawPrim->World );
    
        return ( pOut->z < 1.0f );
    
    }
    Have fun noobs. To think I used to care for this section. Credits to zoomgod
    For 0x7FF010 it's *(CILTDrawPrim**)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Crash For This Useful Post:

    whit (11-21-2010)

  11. #8
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash View Post
    For 0x7FF010 it's *(CILTDrawPrim**)
    When I was making the post I forgot. Thanks. I'll edit.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  12. #9
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    lol @ thread already had all of thous
    good job now here comes the noobs





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  13. #10
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,252
    Nice release thank crash and whatup

  14. #11
    Gordon`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    283
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    325
    a pointer to ltdrawprim can also be found in ltclient at offset 0xCC


  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gordon` For This Useful Post:

    Aqollo (11-22-2010),CoderDream (11-22-2010),Crash (11-22-2010),GodHack2 (11-22-2010),NOOB (11-22-2010)

  16. #12
    Crash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAville
    Posts
    2,889
    Reputation
    163
    Thanks
    3,289
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
    a pointer to ltdrawprim can also be found in ltclient at offset 0xCC
    Thank you Gordon I was needing that.

  17. #13
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon` View Post
    a pointer to ltdrawprim can also be found in ltclient at offset 0xCC
    now i can update this

    thank you!





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  18. #14
    DeadLinez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    http://mpgh.net Sexy Points: 989,576,420
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    499
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Im trying to use that W2S and DrawPrim Struct, and my W2S is returning 0.

  19. #15
    Synns's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,176
    Reputation
    170
    Thanks
    2,554
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadLinez View Post
    Im trying to use that W2S and DrawPrim Struct, and my W2S is returning 0.
    If you are using the one Whatup posted then it works just fine.

    Post the code you are using?


    VVVVVVVVV


    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Code:
    class CILTDrawPrim
    {
    public:
        virtual void function0(); //
        virtual void function1(); //
        virtual void function2(); //
        virtual void function3(); //
        virtual void function4(); //
        virtual void function5(); //
        virtual void function6(); //
        virtual void function7(); //
        virtual void function8(); //
        virtual void function9(); //
        virtual void function10(); //
        virtual void function11(); //
        virtual void function12(); //
        virtual void function13(); //
        virtual void function14(); //
        virtual void function15(); //
        virtual void function16(); //
        virtual void function17(); //
        virtual void function18(); //
        virtual void function19(); //
        virtual void function20(); //
        virtual void function21(); //
        virtual void function22(); //
        virtual void function23(); //
        virtual void function24(); //
        virtual void function25(); //
        virtual void function26(); //
        virtual void function27(); //
        virtual void function28(); //
        virtual void function29(); //
        virtual void function30(); //
        virtual void function31(); //
        virtual void function32(); //
        virtual void function33(); //
        virtual void function34(); //
        virtual void function35(); //
        virtual void function36(); //
        virtual void function37(); //
        virtual void function38(); //
        virtual void function39(); //
        virtual void function40(); //
        virtual void function41(); //
        virtual void function42(); //
        virtual void function43(); //
        virtual void function44(); //
        virtual void function45(); //
        virtual void function46(); //
        virtual void function47(); //
        virtual void function48(); //
        virtual void function49(); //
        virtual HRESULT Project( float x, float y, float z, D3DXVECTOR3* pProjectOut, D3DXVECTOR3* pTransformOut); //
        char unknown[17232]; //0x0004  
        D3DXMATRIX World; //0x4354  
        D3DXMATRIX View; //0x4394  
        D3DXMATRIX Projection; //0x43D4  
    };//Size=0x4414(17428)

    Code:
    bool WorldToScreen( D3DXVECTOR3 vWorldPos, D3DXVECTOR3 * pOut )
    {
    
        CILTDrawPrim* pDrawPrim = *(CILTDrawPrim**)0x7FF010;
    
        D3DXVec3Project( pOut, &vWorldPos, &m_ViewPort, &pDrawPrim->Projection, &pDrawPrim->View, &pDrawPrim->World );
    
        return ( pOut->z < 1.0f );
    
    }
    Have fun noobs. To think I used to care for this section. Credits to zoomgod

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast