Thread: BeastMode

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 136 to 144 of 144
  1. #136
    Debee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    2
    I got it! I know how to update this thanks to Crash.

  2. #137
    fpsprince's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    srry for being a noob, but
    how u use it?

  3. #138
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by fpsprince View Post
    srry for being a noob, but
    how u use it?
    You need to know C++, <(- - ,)>

    Add this to base

    Code:
    switch(hack.Beast)// Use your own function 
    {
    	case 0:
    	if(hack.Beast = 0)// Use your own function 
    		{
    		}
    	break;
    	case 1:
    	if(hack.Beast ==1)// Use your own function 
    		{
    			*(long*)0x378228C4 = 4;
    		}
    	break;
    	case 2:
    	if(hack.Beast == 2)// Use your own function 
    		{
    			*(long*)0x378228C4 = 2;
    		}
    	break;
    }
    Compile

  4. #139
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownCoder View Post


    You need to know C++, <(- - ,)>

    Add this to base

    Code:
    switch(hack.Beast)// Use your own function 
    {
    	case 0:
    	if(hack.Beast = 0)// Use your own function 
    		{
    		}
    	break;
    	case 1:
    	if(hack.Beast ==1)// Use your own function 
    		{
    			*(long*)0x378228C4 = 4;
    		}
    	break;
    	case 2:
    	if(hack.Beast == 2)// Use your own function 
    		{
    			*(long*)0x378228C4 = 2;
    		}
    	break;
    }
    Compile
    you do realize that
    Code:
    case 0:
    	if(hack.Beast = 0)// Use your own function 
    		{
    		}
    	break;
    equals nothing that means it will not turn off
    so if you use the beast mode with that code you will never be able to turn it off ..

    improved this beast mode and made it automatic





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  5. #140
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    you do realize that
    Code:
    case 0:
    	if(hack.Beast = 0)// Use your own function 
    		{
    		}
    	break;
    equals nothing that means it will not turn off
    so if you use the beast mode with that code you will never be able to turn it off ..

    improved this beast mode and made it automatic
    Actually it does turn off but only after you die when its set to that
    Dont ban me

  6. #141
    GodHack2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    645
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    762
    My Mood
    Amused
    i don't think it is possible O.o





    beat this bitches ^^^^^^^

    Current Stats : Bored :/


    Respect list :
    Crash !
    Gordon'
    Markoj

  7. #142
    markoj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    s
    Posts
    1,067
    Reputation
    60
    Thanks
    407
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by GodHack2 View Post
    i don't think it is possible O.o
    Try it
    Dont ban me

  8. #143
    hackkuchen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    how you find the addy i want it in ca eu too

  9. #144
    Fabolous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    192.168.1.01
    Posts
    2,706
    Reputation
    261
    Thanks
    682
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by hackkuchen View Post
    how you find the addy i want it in ca eu too
    Well the way i found it is by freezing values from 37800000 to 378FFFFF.

    I freezed addresses from 1-4.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910